Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,566 members, 7,929,810 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam (25734 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Sdymyjoy: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Igbo people and money, na wa oooo. ok RIP
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Abbott(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
OlowoTee:

You are right.
#WhenLeaderFail.

For most crimes committed, I see our Leaders' failure. Sometimes I wish to know how they feel when they read such stories on the pages of newspaper and internet about young people involved in crimes, ASUUOnStrike etc. Don't they realise that a wayward child is a product of A FAMILY? They have failed us in so many ways, diverting funds for national developments... They have failed to keep to their manifestos and promises. They have failed to adequately provide for their own and are responsible for so many RISKS that young people undertake just to survive. It is so sad.

This is not about 'Ikechukwu'. It is about A failing system.

I totally agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by anselm791(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
It was 50 cent who said, "get rich OR die trying", somehow this our Nigeria hustlers mistake it for "get rich AND die trying", is it illiteracy or what?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by chineloSA(f): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. undecided undecided undecided

Regardless of all the shenanigans, God loves him still!!!! undecided undecided undecided Knowing that you are gonna die is not easy oooo
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Me_Aboki: Why don't I feel any pity for his kind, anyway one less bad set of DNA from the national genetic pool. Hope hell fire is as hot as they say.
why u hoping'bout hell being hot? aint ur bloody patched arsse smoking there in da sand raining sahara? U in hell already n ur sponge-brain head pretty do not know that....
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by omonnakoda: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
chineloSA:
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. undecided undecided undecided

Regardless of all the shenanigans, God loves him still!!!! undecided undecided undecided Knowing that you are gonna die is not easy oooo
Are you not going to die? You don't know?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by chineloSA(f): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
omonnakoda:
Are you not going to die? You don't know?

I know I will die, but I dont know where, when and how.

The difference is that he has always known he will die , when and where and how (he didn't know, now he knows )? undecided undecided undecided

Have some compassion. U not perfect yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Truthisit: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Some years back, during Obasanjo regime, Amara Toshi was arrested in the same manner, convicted and executed!
Nigerian government only responded when it was late to do so.
Igbo guys in particular, and Nigerians in general, stop drug trafficking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by emmatok(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
chineloSA:

The difference is that he has always known he will die , when and where and how (he didn't know, now he knows )? undecided undecided undecided

Keep you pity to yourself.

If you know the history of drugs in Asia, then you won't blame Asians for their actions.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by chineloSA(f): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
emmatok:

Keep you pity to yourself.

If you know the history of drugs in Asia, then you won't blame Asians for their actions.

Did I say he did right by trafficking?? sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by omonnakoda: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
chineloSA:

I have compassion............ for the victims of drugs. I know your folk just see it as MAKATE
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by RealSleek(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Reminds me of the "Get rich or die trying " slogan...he looked ... His facial expression in d pix moved me to pity cry , I wonder what he is thinking at that moment cry
Maybe he is thinking " god na me be dis?"
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by geeez: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Why am I not surprised?

Before I opened the topic, I knew what to expect
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by eaglechild: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
One should always try and make money the clean way.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by chineloSA(f): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
omonnakoda: I have compassion............ for the victims of drugs. I know your folk just see it as MAKATE

May God equally use on you the same standard that you use on other people, smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by omonnakoda: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
chineloSA:

May God equally use on you the same standard that you use on other people, smiley smiley smiley

Have you seen God? If there is a God you think your little rant here will influence her?
You folk like childish sentiments?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by chineloSA(f): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
omonnakoda:
Have you seen God? If there is a God you think your little rant here will influence her?
You folk like childish sentiments?

Omo omo luv, am not ranting at all. I was just thinking out load. This shouldnt give you quivers wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by omonnakoda: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
chineloSA:

Omo omo luv, am not ranting at all. I was just thinking out load. This shouldnt give you quivers wink wink wink wink
Leave God out of this
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by BinghiNya(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Igbo kwenu igbo and igbo(drugs)
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Ammanda(f): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
omonnakoda: What about pity for those people addicted to his "makate" who sell their mother and father's property so he can arrive as big man? Do you have pity for them or their mothers. For those girls who prostitute their selves to pay for the drugs. Those who take drugs while pregnant and give birth to addicted babies any pity
?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l-UL_RsK_4
http://vimeo.com/10038566

The death penalty is too easy for these scum
hey stop parading your bigot mad self around this thread. The dude committed an offence, at least he's paying with his head and no head is going down with him. At least It's better than fathers sleeping with their daughters. in breeding that hav bring generational curses of which I guess is the reason behind the reoccurring bad omen in ur clan. Get a life oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by chineloSA(f): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
omonnakoda: Leave God out of this

Mannier times we judge people and use standards that we wouldn't want used on us.

If you think death penalty is good for another, hope its good for you too whenever you faulter.
Am not saying the guy should get a medal for what he did, but do some introspection and see if you are as faultless as you think, before passing on judgement and verdict and and and.

So God is out of it for now. wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by omonnakoda: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
OlowoTee:

You are right.
#WhenLeaderFail.

For most crimes committed, I see our Leaders' failure. Sometimes I wish to know how they feel when they read such stories on the pages of newspaper and internet about young people involved in crimes, ASUUOnStrike etc. Don't they realise that a wayward child is a product of A FAMILY? They have failed us in so many ways, diverting funds for national developments... They have failed to keep to their manifestos and promises. They have failed to adequately provide for their own and are responsible for so many RISKS that young people undertake just to survive. It is so sad.

This is not about 'Ikechukwu'. It is about A failing system.

No there are people who sell Gala ,or act as gatemen or other menial jobs and do so with DIGNITY. What is at fault here is a CULTURE that WORSHIPS money regardless of Source. Those concerned need to tell themselves the truth. If you can raise the money to go to Malaysia then you can raise the money to sell garri. But these folk LOOK DOWN on hardworking people. The system is failing but they don't catch Fulani or Ijaw men in Vietnam WHY ?? Is it not the same SYSTEM

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by smithjanetstore: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
IGBO PEOPLE AGAIN NA WHA OOOOOOOOOOOO UPON ON ALL THIS RUBISH YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT AMOUNG THE RICHEST AWON DIDIRIN
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by mamagee3(f): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
Rest in Peace to him!!!

There's no need wasting time filing for an appeal, he won't be granted clemency...

And for moorons that want to traffick drugs, don't go to Vietnam, Laos, Singapore, China and Malaysia...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
omonnakoda:

No there are people who sell Gala ,or act as gatemen or other menial jobs and do so with DIGNITY. What is at fault here is a CULTURE that WORSHIPS money regardless of Source. Those concerned need to tell themselves the truth. If you can raise the money to go to Malaysia then you can raise the money to sell garri. But these folk LOOK DOWN on hardworking people. The system is failing but they don't catch Fulani or Ijaw men in Vietnam WHY ?? Is it not the same SYSTEM

Nobody sells Gala or does a gateman job and is GENUINELY happy with it.
Thoes are terrible jobs that are symptoms of a decayed society..very soon, their attitude would flick, and it wouldnt be long, they ll result into CRIME.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
We can blame him all we want and abuse him for spoiling the image of the country.. but let me ask you one question.. are we not pouring mud on a pig already covered in dirt when we talk about spoiling the country's image? Our Leaders created and sustained a thriving environment where education is the least of our priority, common amenities such as running water, regular electricity and a roof over one's head are not meant for just anybody. menial and unskilled labor are been performed by graduates and the rest sell pure water and gala in traffic.

We desperately run into churches and mosques to listen to hypocritical Servants of God tell us to keep quiet and let God be the judge, the last time he judged was over 2500 years ago, yet we pray to God and worship our religious and political leaders.. The conditions will continue to worsen and until we take our destinies into our own hands and stop waiting for 70-year old farts to tell us what to do.. Nigeria will continue until we all turn on each other while our Religious and Political criminals leave us to rot
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by omonnakoda: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ammanda :
hey stop parading your bigot mad self around this thread. The dude committed an offence, at least he's paying with his head and no head is going down with him. At least It's better than fathers sleeping with their daughters. in breeding that hav bring generational curses of which I guess is the reason behind the reoccurring bad omen in ur clan. Get a life oloshi.
No customer tonite Enter road na?
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by boarnerges: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Rexxie:
when you MAKE REFERALS OR REFERENCE OR POINT FINGERS TO/AT CERTAIN TRIBE you indirectly ascribe whatever subject been tabled,drug traffiking in this case, as it were,exclusively to them and that make wherever you are trying to say meaningless and senseless....the act is criminal and condemnable,i repeat criminal and condemnable... but keep the region he/she hails from outta it. No one region/tribe is free of criminal minded ppl...it appears NL is has got a huge task of bringing to da fore every shitt ascribed to da east(eners) n thats pretty shameful...
I hope and pray that brother gets da time instead of da chair or slug or noose,and i also pray that every other brother,sister undergoing such ordeals in foreign lands whether hausa,ibo yoruba,calaber,benin,nupe,.....get some reprieve And Goddamm those so called leaders,past n present who have made that land naija unhabitable to da average folk...
someone tell me when da SNC is happening?

dear reexe,
thanks for your response but remember if you point one finger at somebody, the rest four points to you. Aint being sentimental at any point, probably my mode of expression is blurred and as such being percieved in same manner. Am not pointing any finger to anybody. The crime is damaging and must be not be condoned... Remove tribe out of it but the frequency at which this class of crimes originate from this part of the world is quite alarming.it cuts across all cultural line.
Merci beaucoup
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Proffdada: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Igbo kwenu!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by Ammanda(f): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
omonnakoda: No customer tonite Enter road na?
shotopp there! I am not in the same kind of trade ur sisters do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by manny4life(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
omonnakoda: What about pity for those people addicted to his "makate" who sell their mother and father's property so he can arrive as big man? Do you have pity for them or their mothers. For those girls who prostitute their selves to pay for the drugs. Those who take drugs while pregnant and give birth to addicted babies any pity
?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l-UL_RsK_4
http://vimeo.com/10038566

The death penalty is too easy for these scum

I wanted to reply you, then again, your antecedent - ranting - is well known on NL. I have nothing to tell you. Read my last sentence, then come back again,
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam by omonnakoda: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
voltron: We can blame him all we want and abuse him for spoiling the image of the country.. but let me ask you one question.. are we not pouring mud on a pig already covered in dirt when we talk about spoiling the country's image? Our Leaders created and sustained a thriving environment where education is the least of our priority, common amenities such as running water, regular electricity and a roof over one's head are not meant for just anybody. menial and unskilled labor are been performed by graduates and the rest sell pure water and gala in traffic.

We desperately run into churches and mosques to listen to hypocritical Servants of God tell us to keep quiet and let God be the judge, the last time he judged was over 2500 years ago, yet we pray to God and worship our religious and political leaders.. The conditions will continue to worsen and until we take our destinies into our own hands and stop waiting for 70-year old farts to tell us what to do.. Nigeria will continue until we all turn on each other while our Religious and Political criminals leave us to rot
Rubbish! Is it not the same country that produced Mr Ibu and Nwankwo Kanu and Basket mouth and P square. These animals invest billions in a business that brings misery to many families

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Her Husband’s Car Over Alleged Infidelity In Ogun State (video) / Photos Of 2 Suicide Bombers Intercepted By NSCDC, In Maiduguri / ‘OAU Student Who Drank Sniper Once Attempted Suicide’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.