Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,909 members, 7,976,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:02 AM

Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? (3941 Views)

Skin Colour (photo) / Change The Bible? / Bill Of Rights For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? by Stanlyag(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2013
When I was much younger,we usually sang 'lekeleke give me white fingers'.but personally I didn't receive it nor any of my playmates.Don't know whether any one out there received or saw someone who did so.Just remimiscensing.
Re: Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? by Kajiang02(m): 5:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Yes. Changed mine several times.
I recall when I lost 3fingers, grew it back for me.
Also changed my nails color to blue, pink, violet, indigo, purple, etc. Cos na only me dey see d bird.
No be only re-mi-ni-sensing.

1 Like

Re: Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? by tollbell: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
What is Lekeleke in English
Re: Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? by phamzey: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
lekeleke in English is lekelise

1 Like

Re: Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? by Temmytea70(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
Does salamander lizard really change to snake? undecided
Re: Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? by vinjustice(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
u eva hear say smetin lyk dat hapnn??
Re: Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? by Chilops(f): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2016
Lekeleke na 'Cattle Egret' the white birds with tiny legs nd slight yellowish beak dat helps to eatup ticks from back of cows nd oda wild animals
Re: Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? by MisterGrace: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2016
Yes it does. I once checked all my finger nails before I did it some years ago, the result was astonishing.

1 Like

Re: Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? by MisterGrace: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Chilops:
Lekeleke na 'Cattle Egret' the white birds with tiny legs nd slight yellowish beck dat helps to eatup ticks from back of cows nd oda wild animals

You mean beak?
Re: Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? by HRMprince(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2016
mine also changed several times
Re: Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? by Chilops(f): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin
MisterGrace:

You mean beak?
Re: Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? by iletuntun456: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
It changed my fingers o
Worked for me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Get Your Boy A Job Interview... / Ibkaye @ Da Beach / Car Wash Graduation (a must read and laugh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.