Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,345 members, 7,971,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:32 AM

Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? (12230 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by follyg: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2007
all the 36 governors are qualified to languish in jail. shikena
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by BABEELOVE(f): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2007
follyg:

all the 36 governors are qualified to languish in jail. shikena

Thank you!!! All are guilty by association of the fraudulent parties they represent!!! No exceptons!!!!
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by debosky(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2007
guilt by association eh?

so if your brother is a thief, or you live in a compound where there are thieves, that makes you one as well?

excellent reasoning babe wink
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by BABEELOVE(f): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2007
debosky:

guilt by association eh?

so if your brother is a thief, or you live in a compound where there are thieves, that makes you one as well?
excellent reasoning babe wink

Yes!  We are all thieves because the stolen money is being used to maintain the compound we live in!!!! If you pack to the next compound, the thief is also the landlord!!!! No where to hide!!!!  Guilty be association because it is highly contagious!!! Just like TB!   You can catch it without seing, feeling, tasting or smelling it!  Corruption is also invisible!!!!! wink
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by JeopardE(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2007
Agagu and Igbinedion should have this thing wrapped up.

Man , something inside me just dies every time I think about the fact that Agagu is STILL in that government house. His day of reckoning will come. The people of Ondo State will force him out and he will answer for all his crimes.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by JeopardE(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2007
Also, about Tinubu , I won't say he's the worst, but man, they say "Eko o ni baje o , " Eko don baje for a long time. The security situation is totally out of control. I've never seen any place where you have such a thick population density and armed robbers can just come out in the broad daylight, at any time of the day, whenever they like and do whatever they want with absolutely zero fear of repercussions. About a month ago I witnessed one such armed robbery near ShopRite in Lekki. There was a mobile police unit deployed there, and they took to hiding as soon as the commotion started.

Lagos is an embarrassment to our country.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by sholasys: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
senator? Chimaroke Nnamani meets his waterloo
     Among the governors standing trial before the EFCC, chimaroke is worst of them all because he uses his God's gifted intelligence to serve mammon.
     His atrocities are innumerable. However, commiting murder in the church is one too many a sin.
friends, react on this.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by dayorx(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2007
4 mi alams was so stupid 2 have stolen so much but i thk 2yrs imprisonment is a pat on d back 4 a job well done
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by isiimobhio(f): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
Attah woke up late to work which shows that if these so called govs wanted to work or had any vision (aside from  being called his excellencies ) in their various states ,they would have done wonders in the time frame of eight years. as 4 tinubu lagos is at its dirtiest if he had even used his resources to tackle the dirt he would have gone down in history as 1 of the best working govs.  even security is very lax with the menance of lastchance preying on innocent citizens . that aside our govs when aspiring for office dont have any vision or plans for the states so when they get in they just stay there doing nothing. what baffles me is that they travel far and wide see what is happening outside but they can never implement any of it back home for the less priviledge to enjoy sad
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by Soundmind(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2007
As far as this is concern, there should be no contest. Igbinedion is the clear winner. Even if he win election for 14 times, he will hold this title for those period. His eyes will tell you the rest of what he can do.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by abbeyboy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2007
I pick Akala,Oyo State Governor. The guy is the meanest Governor in Nigeria,no pun intended.Can you imagine that the guy refused to pay govt workers their salaries on a flimsy excuse about the money being too much. Oyo State is the only state that pays its workers 6,400 while States like Osun,even Ekiti are paying 9,500!
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by slimnike(m): 1:14am On Aug 25, 2007
Your Gov hash oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pix Of Ibadan Flood / Nigerian Police Removing Remains After Killing Protester In Ibafo / How Sss Trailed Boko Haram’s Spokesman To Kaduna (the Inside Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.