Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,938 members, 7,942,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Is Heart Breaking Pardonable In This Case? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Heart Breaking Pardonable In This Case? (534 Views)

25 Funny #yorubaboys Heart Breaking Trending Photos / Ladies,which One Of These Two Is Pardonable? / Relationship Doctors, Please Judge This Case. Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Heart Breaking Pardonable In This Case? by Blackteeth(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
Love is really hard to find, so most of us end up attaching ourselves with anything to manage and keep company. At times some of us ask this: DOES LOVE TRULY EXIST? The answer is YES but it is very difficult to find. When something is difficult to find it appears like it doesn't exist at all. Since love is hard to find and our irresistible desires and loneliness keeps haunting us, are we gonna keep remaining single and searching for enternity without any guaranty that you will ever love in your lifetime? What if someone had searched for years, found no love and decides to manage what is available then eventually love showed up? Will you advice the person to remain faithful in the managed relationship or to purse his/her full happiness by going for the true love which may never appear again in his/her lifetime?
What if your guy or girl tells you "I have found my true love. I am leaving you" ? What would you do?
Re: Is Heart Breaking Pardonable In This Case? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Is Heart Breaking Pardonable In This Case? by Blackteeth(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nonso23: If the person is already married then it's "for better, for worse"
divorce should not be entertained due to such flimsy excuses.
If not then it's all good.

I didn't have marriage in mind. But when it comes to marriage, I don't believe in "for better for worse". Marriage should not be a trap if things are not going on well. Whats the point being in a marriage when things are in total shambles? Save yourself from unnecessary suffering whenever you can please.
Re: Is Heart Breaking Pardonable In This Case? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Love And Hate / Have You Ever Likened Your Wife/girl/lover/babe Or NL'ders To A Footballer? / She Won't Be Interested If You Can't Make Her Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.