Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,246 members, 7,891,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Prada Is One Of The Worst Nollywood Movies I Have Ever Seen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prada Is One Of The Worst Nollywood Movies I Have Ever Seen (662 Views)

Some Of The Best & Worst Nollywood Movie Posters / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prada Is One Of The Worst Nollywood Movies I Have Ever Seen by Orikinla(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sometimes watching some Nollywood movies can make you sick.
And I have also suffered mental torture screening over a dozen Nollywood movies for awards.

One of the worst Nollywood movies I have ever seen so far is Tricia Eseigbe's "Prada" and seeing the unnecessary episodes on TV is another ordeal.
This movie simply downgraded the status of Alex Lopez and Shan George in Nollywood.
The other actors in the movie are as good as clowns.
Did they do rehearsals for this movie?
Both the DoP and cameraman must be lousy amateurs.
It is really annoying to sit down and be mentally tortured by this movie.
I can only recommend this movie for those who have no better movies to watch or are intellectually re-tarded.

This is another good example of HOW NOT TO MAKE A NOLLYWOOD MOVIE.
Re: Prada Is One Of The Worst Nollywood Movies I Have Ever Seen by ilaugh1: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na by force make you watch am? or dem force you watch am rather.
Re: Prada Is One Of The Worst Nollywood Movies I Have Ever Seen by prof800(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Okirinla..I am with you 100% on this.
Though I have not seen the feature I have seen the episodic on tv..and the acting was so bad. Alex Lopez fall my hand bigtyme.

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of Project Fame Season 7 Says Girls Are Not Making Him Rest / Multichoice Adds 342 000 New Dstv Subscribers; Dstv Boxoffice Now Tops A Massive / Terminator: Genisys Movie News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.