Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C (909 Views)

Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke / Yung6ix Ft. Naeto C - Picking Things / Top Ten African Rappers By Mnet;M I,ikechukwu And Sasha Made It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C by 9jaboi1(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2008
I know IKECHUKWU is good and NAETO C is also very good,
But the question is, Who is a better artiste?
Ikechukwu or Naeto C.
Re: Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C by blinx(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2008
personally i prefer Naeto C to Ikechukwu. The only real rap track Ikechukwu ever did in his album was naija boy, the rest i cant tell if he was trying to rap or sing and he has this style of rap that i thing rooftop MC copied from him. What i'm trying to say is that Ikechukwu and rooftop mc rap alike and i dont really like that style of rap. I say this cos i bought their albums and listened to them, so this is not hear say but though it's my personal opinion. Naeto C is kind of layed back in his style but i prefer him.
Re: Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2008
Naeto
Re: Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C by toto1: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2008
ikechukwu knows how to attack any instrument with rap, if its a reggae instrumental, he knows how to attack it, if its a fuji instrumental he also knows how to attack it as well, ikechukwu is a great "rapper" in quote coz i really do not understand him but i know when he wants to rap, he raps fine, but Naeto C is a killer when it comes to dressing, he dresses more than ik, but IK raps more than Naeto C
Re: Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C by lalaboi(m): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
their latest song 2geda! kini big deal! neato c just dey copy copy jay z flow!
Re: Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C by powerofmap(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2008
Personally I wud say I don't feel Naeto C but I feel Ik my problem with him is that he normally give his best in a collabo rather than his own work.
Re: Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C by tjay007: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2008
Naeto C
Re: Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C by AfroCynic: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
I like Naeto, he's a hot boy, he oughta keep it more Naija but I like him. Would not hurt him to throw a few Igbo words in his songs.
Re: Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C by busygirl(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2008
I LOVE BOTH OF DEM. . . .Naeto has got this big boy kind of SWAG.but i feel ikechukwu's raps better, he's got some tight ryhmes . . .
Re: Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C by A40(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2008
lalaboi:

their latest song 2geda! kini big deal! neato c just dey copy copy jay z flow!
shocked shocked I thought i was the only one that noticed that the guy is trying very hard to copy Jigga's swag he is doing a good job so far and for me he is better than Ikechukwu by a mile
Re: Between Ikechukwu And Naeto C by benedo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2008
These two pals apparently have a good chemistry working togeda, and as for me i really dont care who is beta,seems kinda petty worrying about shit like that.

Keep urr shit tight guys and keep the hits coming wink

(1) (Reply)

This Is The New Upcoming And Exciting Nigerian Artists Thread(photos,videos,etc) / 2face Unstoppable Finally To Go International / New Hit By Mario Xtreme_e Dey Totori Me Prod. By Altims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.