Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,518 members, 7,881,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story (32752 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 02, 2013
Morning all...

It was Henry’s first experience to be left alone in a whole planet.
“Awesome!” he screamed, but was not preparing to leave yet.
CHAPTER ELEVEN
HENRY MET GRANDWALA

Henry was tempted to take a tour round the planet, perhaps engrossed with the thought that he would include it in the autobiography to be written later, that he was first man to travel round a planet other than the earth on foot. Henry had earlier been told by the dean that it would not take more than forty-five minutes Gyrus-time for any citizen to take a tour round the planet, but had warned him that the adventure could be impossible because of some dangerous animals in the jungle there. Henry had not proved the authenticity of the Professor’s confession before then, so he felt that now would be the most suitable moment to try that.
Henry, as well as many other citizens, had never seen the said jungle before. As a matter of fact most of them never knew if such a thing was existing in the planet. All they knew about was Gyrus garden, which was a bit farther from the meeting hall, though an average citizen could get there within a matter of seconds.
Henry discovered a cave. It was conical and seemed like a palatial edifice. To his utmost surprise Henry had got a metallic door of unimaginable modernness. It glittered with the greatest splendor ever witnessed by Henry. Attracted by the structure, Henry’s curiosity was heightened. He was going to get inside by all means.
Henry pulled hard at the door handle to get it opened but nothing seemed to change. The door was standing as rigid as it was before the pull. Then it occurred to him that an entirely different method would pay off—but which one?
He felt that using the magic would provide the solution, but he’d never used it before.
“Using it for something worthwhile is reasonable,” he thought.
Naturally, but shockingly, some obscene words flowed out of his mouth in whispers. The door shook at the first and second attempt, but was wrenched open without a hand at the third attempt. The interior of the cave seemed to be two times the size of its exterior. But unfortunately, it was only opened for a period of one second before it was shut of its own accord again. But Henry had seen the inside already. It was empty and partially dark.
Still of the thought of what to do, the whole planet went dark suddenly and thunder struck concomitantly with accompanying lightning in a humongous amount. Henry fell. It seemed his fall had resulted from a struck by the lightning.
Still managing to get up, the whole planet appeared swirling at a great rate. That was all Henry saw due to the great kick he had just received from behind, from a thing he did not see as a result of the poorly lit environment at that time. The kick had sent him flying in the air and then fell with a heavy thud—blackout!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2013
Morning all...

It was Henry’s first experience to be left alone in a whole planet.
“Awesome!” he screamed, but was not preparing to leave yet.
CHAPTER ELEVEN
HENRY MET GRANDWALA

Henry was tempted to take a tour round the planet, perhaps engrossed with the thought that he would include it in the autobiography to be written later, that he was first man to travel round a planet other than the earth on foot. Henry had earlier been told by the dean that it would not take more than forty-five minutes Gyrus-time for any citizen to take a tour round the planet, but had warned him that the adventure could be impossible because of some dangerous animals in the jungle there. Henry had not proved the authenticity of the Professor’s confession before then, so he felt that now would be the most suitable moment to try that.
Henry, as well as many other citizens, had never seen the said jungle before. As a matter of fact most of them never knew if such a thing was existing in the planet. All they knew about was Gyrus garden, which was a bit farther from the meeting hall, though an average citizen could get there within a matter of seconds.
Henry discovered a cave. It was conical and seemed like a palatial edifice. To his utmost surprise Henry had got a metallic door of unimaginable modernness. It glittered with the greatest splendor ever witnessed by Henry. Attracted by the structure, Henry’s curiosity was heightened. He was going to get inside by all means.
Henry pulled hard at the door handle to get it opened but nothing seemed to change. The door was standing as rigid as it was before the pull. Then it occurred to him that an entirely different method would pay off—but which one?
He felt that using the magic would provide the solution, but he’d never used it before.
“Using it for something worthwhile is reasonable,” he thought.
Naturally, but shockingly, some obscene words flowed out of his mouth in whispers. The door shook at the first and second attempt, but was wrenched open without a hand at the third attempt. The interior of the cave seemed to be two times the size of its exterior. But unfortunately, it was only opened for a period of one second before it was shut of its own accord again. But Henry had seen the inside already. It was empty and partially dark.
Still of the thought of what to do, the whole planet went dark suddenly and thunder struck concomitantly with accompanying lightning in a humongous amount. Henry fell. It seemed his fall had resulted from a struck by the lightning.
Still managing to get up, the whole planet appeared swirling at a great rate. That was all Henry saw due to the great kick he had just received from behind, from a thing he did not see as a result of the poorly lit environment at that time. The kick had sent him flying in the air and then falling with a heavy thud—blackout!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Karevwite: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2013
gengen!...henry O.Y.O
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2013
Karev_wite: gengen!...henry O.Y.O
ha ha ha ha
Karev_wite I nor fit lol o. cheesy

:
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Karevwite: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
ha ha ha ha
Karev_wite I nor fit lol o. cheesy

:
lol...sammie mawnin 2 u jawe
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2013
story story = story
let story be represented by s
therefore story story =s×s
s×s= s
s^2=s

s^2-s=0
factorize

s(s-1)= 0

Equate both terms to 0
s=0

s-1=0, therefore s=0+1=1

Therefore s=0 or s=1

meaning that story=0 or 1

In conclusion, as from today, I shall be posting either 0 or 1 update only per day grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by kinxen(f): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sammy Hoe: story story = story
s×s= s
s^2=s

s^2-s=0
factorize

s(s-1)= 0

Equate both terms to 0
s=0

s-1=0, therefore s=0+1=1

Therefore s=0 or s=1

In conclusion, as from today, I shall be posting either 0 or 1 update only per day grin

*ghostmode deactivated* shocked jst wen am abt 2 compliment ur consistency wit d updates..pls dnt do dis 2 me. I knw I'd alwaz get an update here even wen I dnt get on other threads. cry
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Sugarbabekemi(f): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sammy Hoe: story story = story
s×s= s
s^2=s

s^2-s=0
factorize

s(s-1)= 0

Equate both terms to 0
s=0

s-1=0, therefore s=0+1=1

Therefore s=0 or s=1

grin bobo I cnt fit laugh o wit dis equation, bt biko no do like dat 4 ur readers na,joOoooo cry
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
kinxen:

*ghostmode deactivated* shocked jst wen am abt 2 compliment ur consistency wit d updates..pls dnt do dis 2 me. I knw I'd alwaz get an update here even wen I dnt get on other threads. cry

ha! ha! ha! ghostmode secrets unveiled cheesy
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Karevwite: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
sammie no plai rough plai o...
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Karev_wite: sammie no plai rough plai o...
u too dai support dem abi? because u b my Oga @ d top I go listen sha. Expect an update soon undecided
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Karevwite: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
u too dai support dem abi? because u b my Oga @ d top I go listen sha. Expect an update soon undecided
hehehe...oshey!...skelewu skelewu...ske.le.le.le...tnx man
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Karev_wite: hehehe...oshey!...skelewu skelewu...ske.le.le.le...tnx man
u and dis yor scale ewu sef...
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Story cont...

The creature, which had sent the kick, drew closer to Henry. It had the visage of a spider. It was almost twice as big as an elephant, but amazingly it spoke.
“Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!” laughed the spider as it spun some webs at an inexplicable rate to trap Henry in. Awesomely, the webs were black.
“Henry. A boy whose destiny remains hidden to all—even himself,” the spider uttered noisily with a mixture of many different voices, almost ten times deeper than a bass tone of a normal human. Just then a swarm of insects made its way toward the Spider, but he got them swallowed up in a single gulp.
“Naughty little mosquitoes,” sounded the Spider as it picked Henry’s fallen mirror and made it stand facing the web Henry was trammeled by. Then the humongous ugly looking creature traipsed away into the rubbles it had initially come out from.
Ted woke from sleep at eleven-thirty pm. His uncle was fast asleep in a separate room. Ted walked furtively to his bathroom to pick up his mirror. He had intended to have a mirror communication with Henry as earlier agreed upon by the two, back in Gyrus, but he was not aware of the fact that Henry was still remaining in Gyrus then, captured. Ted, now with his mirror, gazed expectantly at the mirror and said, “Henry.” As Ted said so, its lustrous face became darker than it had been initially. Such happening sent a great fear down Ted’s spine, believing that such could only happen if the person at the other end was dead.
“Henry, speak to me,” Ted called again, but the mirror became darker even more. He remained in front of the mirror, some minutes, sweating, but nothing changed. Fear gripped him.
“No! No! No! This can’t be,” he wept in the middle of the night unwary of the fact that his sobs could jolt his dozing uncle, who was in another room, out of sleep. When Ted realized this fact, he bowed his head gently and tried to suppress the weeping. At last an idea hit him.
“Maybe it’s my mirror that needs replacement,” said Ted, though he had never witnessed a ‘mirror-replacement’ scenario before; he was not even sure of the existence of such envisaged event. To be sure of it, Ted felt that trying the mirror on another fellow would be the solution. Whatever case, by so doing, he was going to detect what had gone wrong.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Good day audience
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Karevwite: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2013
mawnin sammie!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2013
morning Karev, aw was ur nite?
Karev_wite: mawnin sammie!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Karevwite: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2013
Sammy Hoe: morning Karev, aw was ur nite?
splendie sire!...i hope our lunch wil b ready by noon.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2013
Karev_wite: splendie sire!...i hope our lunch wil b ready by noon.
sure sah!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Eat lunch as breakfast and fast at supper till tomorrow morning. All I'm saying in essence is 'no more update for today, until 2mao!! grin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Eat lunch as breakfast and fast at supper till tomorrow morning. All I'm saying in essence is 'no more update for today, until 2mao!! grin

At a single mention of Kim’s name the boy appeared. Sighting Kim had evoked a sudden loud sob from Ted, which was accompanied by some showers of tears.
“Coward!’ cried Kim, yawning somnolently into the cavity made by his right fist, “Why should you disturb my sleep?” Ted was afraid that his uncle could be awakened by Kim’s loud tone. He said rashly, “Ssh! Lower your voice, you’ll wake up everyone at home” demonstrating the abstract with two of his fingers placed across his mouth. The action angered Kim, but Ted’s uncle had heard Kim’s voice already. Willis Brown rushed impulsively to Ted’s room to confirm what he had heard. Ted hid the mirror under the pillow quick.
“Hey, Ted, who’s with you there?” said the man as he pushed the switch that was controlling the bulbs there. The room had acquired illumination in a flash.
“Nobody, I just had a terrible nightmare.”
“And somebody in your nightmare made such hell of noise, isn’t it?” Ted was confused, but he tried hard to maintain his composure.
“No, it was my voice. I screamed out of bed. It was a terrible nightmare,” lied Ted again.
The man shook his head sideways, grinned suspiciously and said, “Terrible nightmare indeed. You’ll come with me to see my pastor today. He’ll pray with you.”
Ted seeming to loathe prayers, responded immediately, “No need. It’s only a nightmare.”
The man sauntered to the door, pushed the switch again and off went the light. Then he left the room silently.
Ted was relieved. He tucked his hand under the pillow and took out the strange mirror, which had provided him with the illumination needed before his uncle’s arrival. He turned up the face of the mirror to behold Kim again. Startlingly, Kim had not vanished from there, but was snoring heavily inside the mirror having slept off while being ignored by Ted. Were it not for the absorbing character of the mattress and the pillow, Ted’s uncle would have detected the whole secret through the snores the mirror was making.
“Kim,” Ted called to wake him up, but there was no response. The only response that came was the sudden change in the pith of the snores from a lower to a higher note. Ted had to put his mouth very close to the ear of Kim’s virtual image in the mirror to repeat the call.
“Kim!” Ted shouted into the mirror and Kim’s heart missed a skip as he jerked up in a shocked manner. Kim vituperated at Ted as he complained about his aching left ear Ted had made the noise into.
“Hey, what’s wrong with you man? You want to damage my aching left ear. Mama still treated it before I sleep.”
“I never spoke into your left ear,” protested Ted. “It was the right one I spoke into.”
“Liar! You did,” Kim argued, almost shouting again.
“I didn’t,” rebuffed Ted ignorantly still. “It was the right ear I used.”
“Shut up! Liar!” Kim yelled at him and Ted kept silent at once, insinuating that his uncle would soon come around again.
Ted did not realize the lateral inversion problem of the mirror until the topic was changed, though he had been taught in all the schools he had attended about such kind of properties always exhibited by a plane mirror. The two blind debaters had concluded falsely that the other was a liar.
“So, what d’you want to say?”
“I’m sorry for the—”
“I said what d’you have to say, I’m longing for bed?” yelled Kim as if no one was at home at his own end.
“Well, I’d called to tell you to beware of Harrison.”
“Hold it!” he said. “I’ll send him to his early grave—tomorrow.”
“Kim you’d better be watchful ’cos Harrison’s seeking the assistance of the Power Guard, you know what that means?” Ted warned critically.
“And so what?”
“I suggest you report that to the Gyrus Magistrates before it gets out of hand.”
“Shut up! Don’t you know who I am? I’m a Mystery Maker. I can always perform a single trick on them both to get them confused.”
“Kim, please heed my warning before it gets late. Let’s report to the—”
“I said I’m not reporting to any goddamn person,” he yelled, even louder than the way he’d done previously that had attracted Ted’s uncle’s attention; this time the wearied man was fast asleep, so he did not show up.
“Alright! Alright! Goodbye,” said Ted as he began weeping afresh, but silently, at the remembrance of Henry.
“Wait a minute,” expressed Kim. “Is that why you’re shedding tears?”
“No—yes, I mean yes,” said Ted, swapping between the truth and a lie, like a Sphinx. Ted had told the lie for two purposes; to prevent Kim from asking further what the reason was and to also make Kim believe in and ponder gravely on the warning he had given him.
“Coward!” Kim pronounced and evaporated.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Karevwite: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
hunger strike!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
sometimes it is good to fast
Karev_wite: hunger strike!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by TeddyJonathan(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sammy,you are good...I just wish i could ve d boldness to write(cos i ve d passion to write)..But i am so scared of critics;reasons might be due to my poor diction....

in other news........
Where is our dinner(update)?i don't like starving
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Teddy Jonathan: Sammy,you are good...I just wish i could ve d boldness to write(cos i ve d passion to write)..But i am so scared of critics;reasons might be due to my poor diction....

in other news........
Where is our dinner(update)?i don't like starving

Write something and 4get critics at first...they are only there to make your write ups look better, but if u don't write anything what then shall they make better?

As for dinner...lemme give u dis one, but only for you o, because it's you alone who asked for it.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ted had insinuated that Henry was dead since Kim did appear in his mirror while he did not. Ted was going to put forward a second trial by demanding to see Henry once again.
“Henry White,” he spat into his mirror, but no response followed still.
“Henry is dead!”

Henry was still unconscious inside the gigantic black web. The blackout had spanned for twenty-seven days already (just nine hours earth time). Opening his eyes in a flash, Henry noticed how rough and unkempt he was. The stench of his body was like the remains of a carcass half-eaten by a vulture. He had to squeeze his nose firmly to block his nostrils from paving way for the foul-smell to gain entrance into his olfactory nerves. Maggots scampered about on his bedraggled cloth as if they were happy about his predicament.
When Henry’s lips paved way impulsively for shock, he shut them back with great impulse, because a strong nauseating and pungent smell had instantly emanated from his teeth. It was a smell of rotten egg.
For a period of twenty-seven days since Henry had remained behind in Gyrus, no one visited the planet. The reason was undoubtedly because such great period in the Gyrus was only nine hours on earth.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oya, make una eat dinner now and forget 2mao's breakfast... I cook am plenty...

Gbam!!!

Henry had forgotten what led into such condition—the thunder, the lightning, the quake, the kick. Touching his jowl, Henry could feel a spiky outgrowth piercing his hand. Withdrawing quickly he desired to take a look at his mirror at once, so that it would reveal the prickly things that had just injured his hand lightly. It was a surprise for Henry seeing his mirror outside the encapsulation of the web but standing erect and facing him. He knew there was no way the mirror would have stood that way of its own accord. Something or somebody must have been responsible for it.
Henry employed every mean he could to reach his mirror but was not able to get it, since it was far away from him and himself was inside a web posing a great deal of challenge to his mobility. Each strand of the web was as thick as the leg of a mature elephant. At last Henry decided to resort into the paranormal method. This he did without further ado by calling it with a strange language himself did not know how it had come upon him. Then the standing mirror moved closer to the web where his finger tips could touch it lightly. Using much ingenuity Henry managed to drag it in by putting out his hand from beneath the web forcefully and patiently.
To see his own image in it Henry had to rub its face with its palm (that was how the mirror could reveal the image of oneself) so that he could view the reflection of himself. What he saw looked to him as a hirsute bizarre person, having beards as long as two inches and a shaggy handlebar moustache, which seemed to make him even weirder. Henry almost crashed the mirror in horror. Eventually after much fixation of his eyes on the image he got to know that it was himself.
“How did I get here?” screamed Henry. “I must speak to Ted now.” With mirror on hand Henry seemed not to have any problem putting a ‘mirrortone’ call across to him (that was the name given to the mirror communication). Ted appeared instantly in the mirror.
“Henry, Henry you’re alive,” the boy frolicked in the middle of the night. It was the drive to look into the mirror that had jolted Ted out of his drenched bed, which had all the while been soaked in sweat and tears, because of the notion he had had that Henry was dead.
“Was I dead before?” asked Henry, having forgotten what had brought him into the situation he had just found himself in.
“No, not at—” Ted had to pause after taking a closer look at the one he was speaking with. “What is this?” he ululated. Just then the smells from Henry’s body were conveyed without any abatement to Ted’s nostrils and Ted had to quickly apply some deodorants into the room to lessen the nasty reek. It seemed the lack of synchronization between the smell and the visual display was brought about by something scientific, but Ted never had any thought inclined towards that direction then.
Henry said, “I’m the same Henry, your friend. I need an explanation concerning my predicament.” A maggot crawled around his lips. Henry flicked it away.
“How do I know?” replied Ted. “I called for you few minutes ago but all I saw was darkness. You didn’t appear in my mirror. Where were you and what happened to you?”
“The ambience here looks Gyrusic,” said Henry. “But Ted, I don’t know what the hell I’m looking for in here. I’m in a stronghold here,” bewailed Henry.
“Gyrus! I thought we left there together yesterday.”
“I don’t know. All I know is, I just found myself here, haggard, awkward and like a ragamuffin; got no inkling what’s my business here. Look, my beards, as long as a broom and my moustache, as wide as a dust parker. Can someone tell me what’s happening to me?” Henry screamed very loudly. Then Gyrus began to shake again.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Recognizing the presence of a brother... Joseff14...

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Karevwite: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sammy Hoe:

Write something and 4get critics at first...they are only there to make your write ups look better, but if u don't write anything what then shall they make better?

As for dinner...lemme give u dis one, but only for you o, because it's you alone who asked for it.
choi!...ma shapali go wash hand ma kon join ds gui...gui abeg wait o...rimemba ders luv in sharing
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Karev_wite: choi!...ma shapali go wash hand ma kon join ds gui...gui abeg wait o...rimemba ders luv in sharing
lol wan kill me die cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by TeddyJonathan(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Karev_wite: choi!...ma shapali go wash hand ma kon join ds gui...gui abeg wait o...rimemba ders luv in sharing

*BOLDLY WRITTEN***
NO BEGGING......
Re: Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2013
Ted was scared that his uncle would be woken up by the sounds from the mirror, but he managed to neglect the fear to continue his conversation.
“Henry, Gyrus’s shaking, what’s happening? My mirror’s shaking me.”
“How do I know?” replied Henry whose look appeared even more bamboozled than Ted’s own.
“Henry, try to remember, myself and yourself were waiting for the dean, but he vanished suddenly. Maybe you stayed over in Gyrus after my departure.”
Henry’s brain seemed healed by the statement Ted had just finished making. Henry said with a little emotion of elation, “Now I remember Ted, but that should have been quite an age now, for these beards and moustache to have grown,” said Henry touching them and getting pricked by the spikes at every contact his hand was making with it.
Ted was glad now that Henry had finally remembered something. He said, “Yeah, Henry the mystery is solved. You just try converting nine hours here to Gyrus time and let’s see what it will yield.”
“I can’t,” replied Henry promptly to Ted’s amazement. “Not without the converter,” Henry added.
“Why? I thought your Einstein’s magic is effective. So—’’
“Not under pressure. It’s addled for God’s sake,” Henry vociferated with a more humungous tone of voice. Ted thought that for Willis Brown not to have woken up this time his sleep must have reached a stage of quietus; somebody Ted had known afore for thumping up from sleep at every single drop of any tiny object such as pin, needle and many more.
“Okay, I’ll get mine,” Ted assured, rushing to his locker to get his Gyrus converter. Turning his head back to the wooden edge of the bed where his mirror was leaning upon, he saw a big spider inside his mirror. Ted screamed for fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

The 130 Titles Of The Pacesetters Series / Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today / Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.