Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,488 members, 7,901,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread - Education (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread (78877 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2013
FYnestboi...Since ABU zaria peeps tear race out of the competition, does it mean that rexsul and myhke that are not ABU peeps will now represent ABU.. So ABU will still be scored when they absconded the championship. What about other schools that didnt showup and they got nothing.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2013
Emzybrown: FYnestboi...Since ABU zaria peeps tear race out of the competition, does it mean that rexsul and myhke that are not ABU peeps will now represent ABU.. So ABU will still be scored when they absconded the championship. What about other schools that didnt showup and they got nothing.
those two would only do that and been score but wnt be classify as ABU ZARIA student they only participate to make the debate lively and not boring..... With and without their participation ABU ZARIA is out... But we never can tell they might show up...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Fentoluwa: When are we to reserve our space?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by king94(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Emzybrown: FYnestboi...Since ABU zaria peeps tear race out of the competition, does it mean that rexsul and myhke that are not ABU peeps will now represent ABU.. So ABU will still be scored when they absconded the championship. What about other schools that didnt showup and they got nothing.
I think rexsul nd mhyke would be rated as a team rather than as a skul.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Fentoluwa: When are we to reserve our space?
hold on let me unlock the thread. And post the link here.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Once its 11:45 am opening the thread. So debaters get set.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by larride(m): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2013
Who's supposed to reserve space first? I'm hearing there's no representative for ABU Zaria, what's going to happen then?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2013
Space reservation for KSU and LASU debaters is on now..

https://www.nairaland.com/1549448/nairaland-interschool-debate-ksu-vs
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: yes there is 1000
afta i submit my essay,wat r d nxt steps pls
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
larride: Who's supposed to reserve space first? I'm hearing there's no representative for ABU Zaria, what's going to happen then?
tables hv turned,it's nw bn represented
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mhyke:
afta i submit my essay,wat r d nxt steps pls
u wait for the d-day then you prove your worth...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Any KSU LASU Debaters around
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
i just finished reading about 9 pages, most of the posts are not even important. my eyes are red now. please try not to make irrelevant comments. now representing team nosillycomment*
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: Any KSU LASU Debaters around
YES. The thread is locked
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fentoluwa: YES. The thread is locked
THREAD UNLOCK.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: THREAD UNLOCK.
SPACE RESERVED
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fentoluwa: SPACE RESERVED
so am expecting your essay and tht of ur partner.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by larride(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mhyke:
tables hv turned,it's nw bn represented

cool but are you from ABU?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
larride:

cool but are you from ABU?
in you reserving a space right away wait for the link.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by IamDejman(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: in you reserving a space right away wait for the link.
the thread is locked
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by larride(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2013

I already booked a space. cool
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
IamDejman: the thread is locked
unlock go and reserve a space.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
is d link 4 space reservation 4 abu uploaded
nd by 'essay',u mean my arguement abi?
i shuld send it to u d same way i wuld post it on d debate thread ryt??
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mhyke:
is d link 4 space reservation 4 abu uploaded
nd by 'essay',u mean my arguement abi?
i shuld send it to u d same way i wuld post it here ryt??
yap send it to me the way u would post it with the reference...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by IamDejman(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: unlock go and reserve a space.
ave done dat...tnx a bunch, i'll send my essay to u b4 d day runs out
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: yap send it to me the way u would post it with the reference...
'the reference?
is d space reservation 4 abu on?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: yap send it to me the way u would post it with the reference...

nd wuld u do d posting on dat day?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mhyke:

nd wuld u do d posting on dat day?
yes the space is on and am doing the posting for you that day..
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by larride(m): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: yes the space is on and am doing the posting for you that day..

I just checked the uniosun debate thread again and I noticed that Abu Mikey said the debate will be taking place on saturday, I thought the debate was slated for Friday, I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause but I won't be available on saturday as I have an important wedding that I must attend. I hope I will be able to partake in subsequent edition. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fynestboi: yes the space is on and am doing the posting for you that day..
cn u upload d thread for d reservation pls or i don't hv to reserv a space yet?(cos i hvnt submitd my essay)
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by sapientia1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hi Fynestboi....i stil cnt book a space on d thread or is it until i send u my part of d debate that u'l unlock it for my space?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (105)

UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed / Accommodating An Insolent Girl / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.