Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread - Education (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread (79041 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Where is myhke??
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by damoskiy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Just a quick observation.the coordinators are interfering too much on the debate thread...it is making the debate almost lose quality with moderators typing during the debate and the issue of the debaters sending in their debate ahead to the coordinators I think I am not too comfortable with it... I think the debaters should be allowed to post their arguments themselves...for originality and transperancy purpose...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
damoskiy: Just a quick observation.the coordinators are interfering too much on the debate thread...it is making the debate almost lose quality with moderators typing during the debate and the issue of the debaters sending in their debate ahead to the coordinators I think I am not too comfortable with it... I think the debaters should be allowed to post their arguments themselves...for originality and transperancy purpose...
ok thank you such wont occur again for the next stage trust me....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Fynestboi: ok thank you such wont occur again for the next stage trust me....
judges, pls we are waiting for your questions
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
[size=50pt]QUALIFYING STAGE: ELIMINATION::::

BEST DEBATERS
[/size]

FIRST FOUR.. Loading..
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
[size=68pt]Standing...
RANKING

DELSU 78

UI 73

LAUTECH 70.5

UNILAG 70

OAU 70

KSU 70

ABU ZARIA 68.5

UNIBEN 65.5

NDU 65

UNIOSUN 65

LASU 63

FUTA 56

FUNAAB 55

AAUA 53

FUTMINNA 53

UNN 48

IMSU 45.5

NU 33.5

[s]OSUSTECH 00

UNIJOS 00

[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
It has been a wonderful challenge so far and all contestants who represented their respective schools have demonstrated their eptitude in logical, peaceful and intelligible debate. I must blatantly point it out that you all have the wit to reason critically and come up with sagacious arguments to support your stands no matter how 'unfavourable' the subject appears to be.

Inasmuch as this is a competition, some must definitely emerge as the winner. The runner-ups are not in anyway belittled or underrated by this. But it has been a platform for all to lengthen the cords of our intelligence.

So many people have been pivotal to the success of this 'battle of the wits'. Great encomium to all the amiable and fair judges who presented thorough fairness in judgement. To all the contestants, we say 'you are all second to none'. To our erudite audience, we cant be becloud from recognising your support and contributions. You helped made this better. All caps doffed for you.

NOTA BENE: All winners in each competition automatically qualify for the second stage.

We appreciate God for the successful completion of the first stage. You are all welcome to the second stage. Please let the decorum continue. God bless you

Signed:
Organisers, initiators and coordinators
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by smithsammy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
i must commend mhyke for taking the adacious step to represent ABUZARIA and i also congratulate him for doing exceptionally well. pls which sch are u @mhyke?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=50pt]QUALIFYING STAGE: ELIMINATION::::

BEST DEBATERS
[/size]

FIRST FOUR.. Loading..

[size=20pt]SNOOPY UNILAG

EPAUL DELSU

PSEUDONOMER FUNAAB

OLUWATOLA5 OAU
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the sequel from the completion of the preliminary stage of the Nairaland Interschool Debate. We present to you the latest in the series of activities earmarked for this wonderful event.

Recall that 20 schools participated in the preliminary stage of this debate of which 16 teams will be moving to the group stage. These 16 teams comprises of the 10 winners of the preliminary stage of the debate and the 6 best losers. [color=redThese 16 schools will be grouped into 4 groups come monday 16th December[/color], 2013, draw for the group would be coming up on Saturday at exactly 12pm which is today. So, please gird up your loins for the draws (grouping) that will be holding on Saturday as these debate train kicks on. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by pseudonomer: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
boay: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the sequel from the completion of the preliminary stage of the Nairaland Interschool Debate. We present to you the latest in the series of activities earmarked for this wonderful event.

Recall that 20 schools participated in the preliminary stage of this debate of which 16 teams will be moving to the group stage. These 16 teams comprises of the 10 winners of the preliminary stage of the debate and the 6 best losers. [color=redThese 16 schools will be grouped into 4 groups come monday 16th December[/color], 2013, draw for the group would be coming up on Saturday at exactly 12pm which is today. So, please gird up your loins for the draws (grouping) that will be holding on Saturday as these debate train kicks on. Thanks

Okay, can we please know the schools that qualified for the next stage? Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
[size=68pt]Standing...
RUNNER UP
UI 73

NDU 65

UNIOSUN 65

LASU 63

FUNAAB 55

AAUA 53

IMSU 45.5

NU 33.5

[s]OSUSTECH 00

UNIJOS 00[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
GROUP WINNERS[b][size=68pt]Standing...
RANKING

DELSU 78

LAUTECH 70.5

UNILAG 70

OAU 70

KSU 70

ABU ZARIA 68.5

UNIBEN 65.5

FUTA 56

FUTMINNA 53

UNN 48
[/size][/b]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Rexsul: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
*Jumping up nd down* finestboi abeg make Monday reach sharp sharp oooooo cos my blood don dey hot......hopn 2 meet any of d following sculz; delsu, ui, unilag, oau (oluwatola) or uniben....so help me God!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Rexsul: *Jumping up nd down* finestboi abeg make Monday reach sharp sharp oooooo cos my blood don dey hot......hopn 2 meet any of d following sculz; delsu, ui, unilag, oau (oluwatola) or uniben....so help me God!
**In Balotelli's voice** 'Why always mesadsadsad
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by snoopy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=50pt]QUALIFYING STAGE: ELIMINATION::::

BEST DEBATERS
[/size]

FIRST FOUR.. Loading..
Fynestboi:

[size=20pt]SNOOPY UNILAG

EPAUL DELSU

PSEUDONOMER FUNAAB

OLUWATOLA5 OAU
[/size]

Wow, interesting....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
smithsammy: i must commend mhyke for taking the adacious step to represent ABUZARIA and i also congratulate him for doing exceptionally well. pls which sch are u @mhyke?
Although i am not Mhyke oo, but i just want to answer this on his behalf, he is an OAU student, the school where brain meet brains. And also, i must commend Mhyke for a job well done, a debate well delivered and the bravery he put into his debate, you got my spirit high and also i was smiling while going though your debate, infact, i doff my fedora!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by king94(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
I have a nagging feeling dat my skul will 'ja' in d next stage.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
Fynestboi:

[size=20pt]SNOOPY UNILAG

EPAUL DELSU

PSEUDONOMER FUNAAB

OLUWATOLA5 OAU
[/size]
Like seriously, small Oluwatola made the top 4 list Hey, next tomorrow is sunday oo, testimony time ti sure niyen8)coolcool
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
king94: I have a nagging feeling dat my skul will 'ja' in d next stage.
Sorry, what is your school?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2013
Oluwatola5: Although i am not Mhyke oo, but i just want to answer this on his behalf, he is an OAU student, the school where brain meet brains. And also, i must commend Mhyke for a job well done, a debate well delivered and the bravery he put into his debate, you got my spirit high and also i was smiling while going though your debate, infact, i doff my fedora!!!!!
you mean it? Oau? Wow...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by king94(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Oluwatola5: Sorry, what is your school?
FUTA.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Oluwatola5: Like seriously, small Oluwatola made the top 4 list Hey, next tomorrow is sunday oo, testimony time ti sure niyen8)coolcool
Wow!!!! that's great though and congrats 4 making it among the best 4, u wld wash it 4 d guyz o and really i love that ur autobiography, it was grt,awesome and wondaful....i jst want 2 ask, was it oga fynest that compose it or u guys...it was inspiring and grt.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
oga mi sir. longest tym bro....hmmn, abt ur post, i don't think that wld ever happen....FUTA wld lose ke, dats impossicant, jst believe in GOD cos u guys are born 2 win, and also winners never quits(or loose hope) and quitters never wins......
*in a very low and tiny voice* pls oga mi sir, take this alomo and guguru to cool the body b4 dey release the nxt fixtures by monday.
GREAT KING94, GREAT IWE FACTORIAL, GREAT NIYI20, GREAT FUTARIANS
......GOD BLESS US ALL. CHEERS.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by snoopy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2013

Lwkmd. Bros why na? Have lil faith ko grin grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Fynestboi: you mean it? Oau? Wow...
Yep ooo, OAU ni ooo
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
snoopy:

Wow, interesting....
congrats sir, u really did a great job......i really love the way u arranged, organised ur essay and have a learnt a lot 4rm ur essay....and majorly, i really love ur fighting spirit, persuasiveness during the rebuttals and most especially the time i was asking u some kind of tricky qstns.....hmmn, that day was superb cos u really surprised me sir.....and i think ur name deserve to be there....GOD BLESS U SIR. GREAT AKOKITES! GREAT OGA SNOOPY!! GREAT OGA DAMOSKY!!!......cheers.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
king94: FUTA.
Dont feel pessimistic dr, nothing is impossible where faith and hardwork are constant. Add more engine oil to the rusty parts and lubricate it till it becomes a smoothly-operating machine, i hope you get the logics herewink
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
aysuccess99:
Wow!!!! that's great though and congrats 4 making it among the best 4, u wld wash it 4 d guyz o and really i love that ur autobiography, it was grt,awesome and wondaful....i jst want 2 ask, was it oga fynest that compose it or u guys...it was inspiring and grt.
Soap and water presently ready to do all the washings, i have Ariel and Omo, depending on your choicesmiley

Thanks dear for the acknowledgement.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by king94(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Oluwatola5: Dont feel pessimistic dr, nothing is impossible where faith and hardwork are constant. Add more engine oil to the rusty parts and lubricate it till it becomes a smoothly-operating machine, i hope you get the logics herewink
If we meet u guys, I'll jus withdraw 'jejely'.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
king94: If we meet u guys, I'll jus withdraw 'jejely'.
lol withdraw keh Smh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (105)

Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai / List Of Professional Bodies (exams) In Nigeria / 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarships In Nigeria, UK & France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.