Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread - Education (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread (78552 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Mhyke:
thanks man
just gained admission into oau.
Congratulations. I am happy for you.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2013
Elliotwiz1: when are the best losers debating and what is topic

Please be patient, the announcement is soon
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by smithsammy(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2013
Oga finest, pls should any representative is (because of one reason or the other) unable to provide him/herself available for the next stage and subsequuents, I here by declare mysel available. @snoopy,oluwatola,mhyke,pseouder. Uuu guys are the apexist.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Oluwatola5: #coughing

What is the topic sir?

I wont say it until you stop coughing.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2013
please which day will you announce it.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by snoopy(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2013
Mhyke:
hy,couldnt thank u yesterday 4 allowin my participation. thanks so much.
it's architecture.

Hmmm...interesting. Now I know where you got the skills to construct and array your words. I study architecture as well. Austin, the former president of ur department association is my good friend and we go a long way back.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Your constitution is too flexible..Firstly you guys said qualification would be based on points ranking..Now you guys are saying only winners of various rounds would qualify even if their points are lesser than the losers of other rounds..You should stick to a particular constitution.
how do you expect us to drop winners coz their points are low, we did a rethink and we found out it not gonna be fair enough if winners are drop due to their low point kindly bear with us.....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Elliotwiz1: please which day will you announce it.
annouce what
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by king94(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Fynestboi: how do you expect us to drop winners coz their points are low, we did a rethink and we found out it not gonna be fair enough if winners are drop due to their low point kindly bear with us.....
Shebi it is top 16, evrybodi ought to qualify na.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2013
king94: Shebi it is top 16, evrybodi ought to qualify na.
how? Check the fixture thread that explains it all..

FIXTURE THREAD
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=68pt]Standing...
RANKING

DELSU 78

UI 73

LAUTECH 70.5

UNILAG 70

OAU 70

KSU 70

ABU ZARIA 68.5

UNIBEN 65.5

NDU 65

UNIOSUN 65

LASU 63

FUTA 56

FUNAAB 55

AAUA 53

FUTMINNA 53

UNN 48

IMSU 45.5

NU 33.5

[s]OSUSTECH 00

UNIJOS 00

[/size]
but its still the first 16 that qualify or am i mistaken
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2013
boay: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the sequel from the completion of the preliminary stage of the Nairaland Interschool Debate. We present to you the latest in the series of activities earmarked for this wonderful event.

Recall that 20 schools participated in the preliminary stage of this debate of which 16 teams will be moving to the group stage. These 16 teams comprises of the 10 winners of the preliminary stage of the debate and the 6 best losers. [color=redThese 16 schools will be grouped into 4 groups come monday 16th December[/color], 2013, draw for the group would be coming up on Saturday at exactly 12pm which is today. So, please gird up your loins for the draws (grouping) that will be holding on Saturday as these debate train kicks on. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2013
Unn s the lowest qualified skul with 48 points so even if its top sixteen imsu and nu wont qualify.so its still the same. The two lowest scored skul and the two skul that were disqualified(4 reasons i dont know) didn't make it to d next stage, which is d knock out stage.(you lose, you are out)
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2013
The group draw is coming up today...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2013
Fynestboi: The group draw is coming up today...
are we doing it like the world cup draws? cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2013
Damex333: are we doing it like the world cup draws? cheesy grin
exactly.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2013
You can have your seat..cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2013
Before we start let hear one or two word from our audience smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Fynestboi: exactly.
this one make sense die, hmmn, let's watch and see what's going to happen, and i pray that as GOD gave NIGERIA a good group in the WORLD CUP DRAWS, GOD wld give each and everyone of us good competitors or good group......
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2013
aysuccess99:
this one make sense die, hmmn, let's watch and see what's going to happen, and i pray that as GOD gave NIGERIA a good group in the WORLD CUP DRAWS, GOD wld give each and everyone of us good competitors or good group......
lol Ok let hear more..
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2013
[size=30pt]BOAY::::POT1: KSU AAUA LASU ABU ZARIA[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2013
[size=30pt]ABU MIKEY::::POT 2: FUTA UI OAU UNIOSUN[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2013
[size=30pt]HONEYDEAR::::POT 3: FUTMINNA NDU UNIBEN LAUTECH[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2013
[size=30pt]WILLOO7::::::POT 4: DELSU UNILAG FUNAAB UNN
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2013
Fynestboi: Before we start let hear one or two word from our audience smiley smiley
First and foremost, I want to give GOD all the praises, the adoration, glory, honour for giving the co-ordinators the insight, knowledge to start a debate like this. Also, I want to give GOD all the thanks for the way He has carried us so far, from the beginning of the first stage and now we are entering the second stage. Also, I want to thank GOD on behalf of the debaters, GOD really glorified Himself in their lives and I give him all the glory for the knowledge, wisdom, understanding he gave to we the debaters.
Really, I personally have learnt a lot from this debate and from the wonderful posts of all the debaters. I really love the way the judges performed their work excellently. I really believe that we(debaters, judges, audience) have all learnt a lot...and I expect more from the co-ordinators, judges, debaters, audience in the next round...Thank You.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2013
with the listed above pots anyone with prediction?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2013
nice one from aysuccess
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Damie010(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Fynestboi: those two would only do that and been score but wnt be classify as ABU ZARIA student they only participate to make the debate lively and not boring..... [B]With and without their participation ABU ZARIA is out... [/B]But we never can tell they might show up...
Pls, I still don't, understand why ABU ZAIRA is still in...#just saying
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2013
Oluwatola5: Oga mi, i am gentle ooo, i am no boss here, besides, you are the boss.
Gentle?.....u are just tooooooooo modest.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2013
Lol
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2013
Please let everybody have their seats

In the blinking of an eye the draws will be made, please gird up thy loins and keep following.

4 coordinators are with 4 different names of school wrapped in a small paper. One of the chief coordinators would instruct the coordinators one after the other to pick one out of the 4 wrapped papers and post the name of the school on the paper selected.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
Damie010:
Pls, I still don't, understand why ABU ZAIRA is still in...#just saying
[size=20pt] Good note!!! The rep had decided to move on at first i though the rep would only debate for this round alone but am so suprise myhke made me change my mind... He did absolutely more than my imagination...[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (105)

Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / Accommodating An Insolent Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.