Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread - Education (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread (78554 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
olalerey: hav u seen my mail sir?
good evening sir, i saw ur mail sir, bt please sir, hw can we communicate abt the topics cos it seems the topic is hard?.......GOD bless u sir....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Mhyke: btw,im in earnest need of a partner,that topic is nt smiling at me.intrested peeps should reply quote this post plsssssssss[color=#990000][/color]
your school no get thread?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by bizmania(m): 1:17am On Dec 17, 2013
Miscellaneous:

Thanks for your suggestion. But we all know the purpose of this debate is not just to win but to build our level of understanding. I don't think repeating a topic should be a source of controversy except I'm not getting your point.
Thanks for replying but sorry I'm still not convinced of playing a part in this. Trying to debate on a topic that was debated few days ago? As much as I try to pick the sense in it, I get even more uncomfortable. Btw; will I be penalized for going to the previous thread to 'copy and paste' the previous argument on this motion? Surely the enthusiasm to research on this topic has already been lost (speaking for myself) as far as I am concerned.

Anyway, I'm not in the position to take a decision. But I believe looking at it from the neutral point of view will give you a reason to take a better decision. #regards
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2013
bizmania:
Thanks for replying but sorry I'm still not convinced of playing a part in this. Trying to debate on a topic that was debated few days ago? As much as I try to pick the sense in it, I get even more uncomfortable. Btw; will I be penalized for going to the previous thread to 'copy and paste' the previous argument on this motion? Surely the enthusiasm to research on this topic has already been lost (speaking for myself) as far as I am concerned.

Anyway, I'm not in the position to take a decision. But I believe looking at it from the neutral point of view will give you a reason to take a better decision. #regards
[size=18pt] if u think thats the right thing to do then go ahead with ur copyand paste, that topic was not duely debated by the school in the qualifier round, our judges also testify to this, the debate was scanty then, that was why it was included in this round. Whats the essence of this debate? Is it nt to learn? Come of it, do what u think is right and if u think copy and paste is ok go ahead undecided..[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Miscellaneous(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2013
taiwoliu: bros, dont get me wrong. Am nt saying reschedule all debate dates, am saying look into dt of lautech vs uniosun as both lautech reps wont b available. Mayb mk it d last debate of d round or sumtin

Okay. . . I see. The coordinators will try fixing a date separately for that debate but it would come later than the earlier time. I just hope we aint making the uniosun reps uncomfortable.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by olalerey(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2013
aysuccess99:
good evening sir, i saw ur mail sir, i jst checked my mail now, and stay bless sir........bt wat do u see abt d topic...the topic get as im be. bt sir, i really love ur inspirational words.
Thanks, i wil mail u sire
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 7:12am On Dec 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by taiwoliu(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Miscellaneous:

Okay. . . I see. The coordinators will try fixing a date separately for that debate but it would come later than the earlier time. I just hope we aint making the uniosun reps uncomfortable.
tnx for ur understanding nd cooperation.... I blv d uniosun reps wld v spoken if d chng wld affect dem bt to avoid any hassles, i'll request ur reply by soon. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by damoskiy(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2013
My essay is read now...I'm going to post my essay myself on friday by 5pm.I'm not sending my essay to anybody ooooo....cheers hope AAUA is ready sha...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by king94(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=18pt] if u think thats the right thing to do then go ahead with ur copyand paste, that topic was not duely debated by the school in the qualifier round, our judges also testify to this, the debate was scanty then, that was why it was included in this round. Whats the essence of this debate? Is it nt to learn? Come of it, do what u think is right and if u think copy and paste is ok go ahead undecided..[/size]
I think d topic shuld be changed. If d previous skuls did not debate well, that does not mean a topic shuld be repeated. There are a wide range of topics that can be selected.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2013
damoskiy: My essay is read now...I'm going to post my essay myself on friday by 5pm.I'm not sending my essay to anybody ooooo....cheers hope AAUA is ready sha...
the great man himself....best of luck to u sha....and erm take it easy with my fellow indigenes o....am begging o.

oga king94, u are highly sighted, more grease to ur elbow.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2013
damoskiy: My essay is read now...I'm going to post my essay myself on friday by 5pm.I'm not sending my essay to anybody ooooo....cheers hope AAUA is ready sha...
[size=18pt] ok we nt compellng anyone to send bt maje sure its nt post in bit... Thank you.[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2013
^^^ Post in bits? How about helping us merge our essays together? Maybe breaking down of a debater's essay into 2 parts should be accepted because some people may still have some corrections to make till the dying minute, i dont really like that method of sending it to your email first, at least consider that, but for those who arent so sure if they can meet up with time or who have an appointment on their scheduled date should be told to send their debates to your mail please....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
[size=18pt] sending the essay to my mail is not by force ooo. Bt any that feels to do so, can send me pm in regard to that....[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by larride(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Miscellaneous:

I already stated that Saturday is not feasible for me. Infact all Saturdays this month are already booked so i won't be available.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
larride:

I already stated that Saturday is not feasible for me. Infact all Saturdays this month are already booked so i won't be available.
so what about friday??
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by larride(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fynestboi: so what about friday??

Friday is cool by me if lautech reps will be available then.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by taiwoliu(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
larride:

Friday is cool by me if lautech reps will be available then.
if its gonna b nxt wk friday, its ok bt nt dis wk friday.... Lets just make it nxt wk, d sooner u post a date d earlier we adjust our schedules... We r sorry for any inconvenience dis changes nd requests may cause, it's aimed at giving our best nd making d competition worthwhile.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by larride(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
taiwoliu: if its gonna b nxt wk friday, its ok bt nt dis wk friday.... Lets just make it nxt wk, d sooner u post a date d earlier we adjust our schedules... We r sorry for any inconvenience dis changes nd requests may cause, it's aimed at giving our best nd making d competition worthwhile.

Anyhow you guys want it as long as it won't be weekend.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by bizmania(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=18pt] if u think thats the right thing to do then go ahead with ur copyand paste, that topic was not duely debated by the school in the qualifier round, our judges also testify to this, the debate was scanty then, that was why it was included in this round. Whats the essence of this debate? Is it nt to learn? Come of it, do what u think is right and if u think copy and paste is ok go ahead undecided..[/size]

I wouldn't be that numb to do the copy and paste of a thing. Anyway as I said; I'm nt in a position to take decisions. That's the essence of having cordinators here. If you all have agreed on that topic and it's ok for every other debater then........I rest my case. #good day
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Elliotwiz1: your school no get thread?
just wanted to announce it here(for followers's sake) b4 broadcasting elswhre
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
hmmm...u'r afraid it's gona b leakd?

ar we posting by ourselves or we cn stl follow d previous procedure?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mhyke:
hmmm...u'r afraid it's gona b leakd?

ar we posting by ourselves or we cn stl follow d previous procedure?
[size=18pt]u do the posting urself and if you cant then i can help you out... [/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
If you are still in doubt about anything or you have questions, please make it known.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by pseudonomer: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=18pt]u do the posting urself and if you cant then i can help you out... [/size]

Using a big font is like you're yelling at someone. Why not use the normal small font
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
pseudonomer:

Using a big font is like you're yelling at someone. Why not use the normal small font
[size=18pt]lol no ooooo u funny ooo thts my new method of typing.... Lol...cheesy[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by pseudonomer: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=18pt]lol no ooooo u funny ooo thts my new method of typing.... Lol...cheesy[/size]

Lolz. Gosh, It's Scary.... shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
pseudonomer:

Lolz. Gosh, It's Scary.... shocked shocked
[size=16pt] ehya sorry.... [/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by damoskiy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Make una no whyn me ooo...my essay is rubbish sef.make we just submit am make we carry first jare...I can't wait to ee which sch's wuld be in d finals...myke make dem no go leak my essay...u knw se exam paper dey always leak... Te last one leaked.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Ayomitide77(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Jst seeing the fixtures.So I hav less than four days to prepare.Nevertheless,Unilag should prepare for a tougher contest this time.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
damoskiy: Make una no whyn me ooo...my essay is rubbish sef.make we just submit am make we carry first jare...I can't wait to ee which sch's wuld be in d finals...myke make dem no go leak my essay...u knw se exam paper dey always leak... Te last one leaked.
lolllllssss,so funny
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ayomitide77: Jst seeing the fixtures.So I hav less than two days to prepare.Nevertheless,Unilag should prepare for a tougher contest this time.
ds tin sure pass 4 som people oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (105)

Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam / If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / Accommodating An Insolent Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.