Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,392 members, 7,901,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

14teenK's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 14teenK's Profile / 14teenK's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

Pets / Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by 14teenK: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2018
macigar47:
u must b stupid fr dat u will rush me blow den u are senseless,, I can speak freely because am innocent am at Lagos state d dog is at abuja immediately d guy went fr d dog I told him he should inquire abt d transport but he said all d garage he went to no one wants to carry d dog it too big nd passengers are afraid, I av no choice but to leave it hoping one day I will get it here until one afternoon Mr bespokesetcalled and told me he saw d dog online,,, if am d one dat wants to sell d dog it too I'll my number on da platform and come to think of it I don't use jiji or any oda site only nairaland u can go tru all my threads on d previous account @ lukenzay if u notice any act of scam den hold me responsible..... Yes am d one e gave d dog but I don't sell his dog �... Speaking of dogs wat I av done in my life just to av my own dog I don't think anyone here can do it, I love dogs dan to scam pple of dia dogs I can give u reputable dog breeders contact dat av work with... Registered business owners oo dy know me..... Pls once again I don't sell ur dog
All of this that you said above still doesn’t change the fact that you’re not straight forward, where is the dog in question, what efforts have you made to return it back to the owner, believe me beespokset is just taking it lightly with you.

4 Likes

Pets / Re: Fmale Gsd Needed 15k by 14teenK: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2018
@ macigar47 , When you requested to adopt the dog, the care, safety and well-being of the dog entirely became your responsibility, and you also sent the person that came to pick up the dog, so what in God’s name are saying here, that you didn’t see the dog, if na me,I for don rush you blows since reset your head, because you are just talking like a kid.

4 Likes

Pets / Re: Guys Help O My Dog Is Acting Weird by 14teenK: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mounting in dogs mostly are not sexually related, in some cases she is trying to assert herself as the alpha, like she is your boss.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Dog Vs Cat- Diary Wars by 14teenK: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
My cute dog, but I still like cats so much, I had one before, had to let her go because the dog couldn’t coexist with her, cats are lovely, cuddly smart little creatures, and they love to sleep a lot.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Experienced Dog Owners Only by 14teenK: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2018
PawsEmpire:
Locate a friend who has aggressive dogs I repeat dogs. And keep ur dogs there for a while. Your dogs will begin to see how your friends dogs guards the house. Barks and attack which he might learn one or two. This method have been proven over time.

Also know that agressivesness and dominant behaviour grow in dogs with age. As they grow older, they become more territorial.

For the female, if you have intentions of breeding, don't make her aggressive.

don’t also forget the fact that the aggressive dogs might bully and oppress the other dog, which in turn will damage their confidence.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Why I Prefer Vicious Dogs by 14teenK: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
What ever rocks your boat, I hope non of your friends and family becomes victims of your decisions.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by 14teenK: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Faccouk:
Cold/Hot Weather this Caucasian showed above ain’t the real deal. There’s a dude in Jos who breed Caucasian & Saint Bernard for a Living. “Bsquared”, His Caucasian are Massive so don’t tell me about Weather, Long/short haired. Op used a Gsd to even mate the Caucasian above. Then come out to call it “Russian Giant Dog” LMAO
it’s not good to really criticize someone when you know absolutely nothing about the person or the dog, in one of your threads you were looking for someone to give out a puppy to you, yet you are here criticizing someone that actually owns one

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Badagry Expressway: The Pains And Agony Of Lagos Road Users by 14teenK: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2018
That road is worse than the pictures portray it, you can’t even get your car up to 40kmh and not die of accident

1 Like 1 Share

Pets / Re: Russian Giant Dog - Mountain Caucasian Puppy / Puppies For Sale by 14teenK: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Faccouk:
Which one is “Russian Giant Dog, Mountain Caucasian Dog” do you know what & how a Caucasian Ovcharka looks like? Yours is a mixed breed with a Gsd & Impure Caucasian.
Look at the Dam you Muzzled is that a Caucasian Ovcharka? No Disrespect Op but this Pups & Sire/Dam got nothing to do with a “Russian Giant Dog”, not even close to it. So pls Op correct your Topic. Thank you Sir
I think what you fail to understand is that there are short haired and long haired caucs and weather conditions is also a factor to how caucs turn out.
Pets / Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler? by 14teenK: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
mhd5757:

See this guy!! If you don't beleive me then go and try breaking in to a compound that's got a pitbull and see if it doesn't bite off your face or tear a pound of your flesh.
That a dog would bite me when provoked to do so doesn’t make it a guard dog sir.
Pets / Re: Pitbull Or Rottweiler? by 14teenK: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
welzyj2:

Chief an APBT is not and has never been a guard dog. Using APBT as a guard dog is against the breed standard. APBT doesn't have human aggression but dog aggression.
True, a lot of people bring up arguments without making researchs
TV/Movies / Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 14teenK: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
What the Ffuck did tommy just do!!!,Ghost has finally lost everything, his wife, his best friend,the only kid that loved him Raina and finally Angela, too bad. Been too secretive and too cunning was the flaw of ghost, went behind Tommy’s back twice.
Pets / Re: What Is The Breed Of Your Dog? by 14teenK: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Oii

Travel / Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by 14teenK: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Greatzeus:

R.I.P is useless and stupid comment. What you did in this life determines if a person will rest in peace or not. The Op was right,and the message is for people like you,no tribe or religion,poor or rich in the grave only the way you live you life matters after death.
are you done??
Travel / Re: Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) by 14teenK: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
grin
AllahSWT:
that's why i laugh when people brag as if they're custodian of their life
just one snap you're as good as a dead wood and maggot food no matter your beauty handsome wealth and power.

Let's be humble and do things that we'll be remembered for

life is fleeting cry
the fact that you can’t just wish the dead rest is annoying enough, but then writing that shhitty shhit above about snap of finger and whatever power is what I don’t understand, like read it again and re explain before I take it personal.

2 Likes

Pets / Re: Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes by 14teenK: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
460ICEBEATZ:

Doberman and gsd no be mates abeg. The only thing is that gsds are more popular and too common though most of them are fake. Get a good dobbie and have rest of mind. They r.far better than gsds in everything.
most K9 units around the world still make use of German shepherds and malinois preferably over Dobbies, and also there are amazing German Shepherds in Nigeria you can check mine out on my profile.

2 Likes

Pets / Re: Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes by 14teenK: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Nigerians Homes and you’re mentioning Doberman pinscher, you obviously didn’t make enough research’s, German shepherds should top the list followed closely by rotts then boerboels, and WTTF is French mastiff doing on the list

55 Likes 3 Shares

Car Talk / Re: Tips To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Car by 14teenK: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Have a dog handy to chew the head

35 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 14teenK: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2018
This look on Dre was priceless, grin grin Ghost is an expert in crushing feelings

3 Likes

Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
smokey12345:
im sorry bro.. this is also my cute female puppy named tasha
cute puppy bro
Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
TIDDOLL:

You are kidding right?? shocked shocked

What happened?
she didn’t just take in after the mating, so we will keep waiting till the next one
Pets / Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
We won’t be getting any pups

Romance / Re: Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man by 14teenK: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
OfficialDad:

Keep your dirty ugly mouth shut, and stop infecting us with bad energy.

You quickly rushed at the guy, he gave you a hit, and you want to play the victim card? undecided

Yes, you're a begger, a chronic one .

Dirty, ugly shameless thing... undecided

1 Like

Pets / Re: See Why I Had To Sell My DOG!! by 14teenK: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
First of all you didn’t mention the breed of the dog nor the temperament, secondly your dog might have been scared of you and your family and was always alert and protective. Lastly you also sounded like an amateur dog handler.
Pets / Re: Dog Bites – Causes, Signs And How To Stop Them by 14teenK: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
cheesy
Pets / Re: 5weeks Old German Shephard For Sale Urgently by 14teenK: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
German what

3 Likes

Gaming / Re: Fortnite by 14teenK: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Who plays on IOS guys?
TV/Movies / Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 14teenK: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
silenze:
pls who knows the title of the song that played at the end of episode 4?
none of the song played in the last episode of power is available online o, except mibb’s song which was played when kanan stole from christobal, and that one is only available on itunes
Pets / Re: princess the Adult Female American Eskimo (the puppies are here) by 14teenK: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
donshaize:
grin grin grin 999 badt guy
Gaming / Re: PS3 Trips Off by 14teenK: 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
The Ps3 is dead, it’s going to keep doing that till it would eventually stop coming up
Pets / Re: Please Which Breed Of Dog Is Diz? by 14teenK: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Dogmaster:
Looks like a bb mix with co. My toughts though
you don’t mean it

Pets / Re: Fantastic Long Coat GSD For Sale SOLD√ SOLD√ SOLD√ by 14teenK: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Is she from your dam’s litter?, and how about your other adopted dog was he later returned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.