Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,309 members, 7,907,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:34 PM

Insipid Desire - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Insipid Desire (719 Views)

The Desire For My Woman That Day Written By Paul Morgan / Desire / The Desire Of Every Reasonable Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insipid Desire by Balance111: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2013
Staring at the screen, looking intently as if the graphics were quite impressive. He didn't know what he was doing - perhaps most people didn't either.

Now the sun had set and everywhere was gradually getting dark. On a seat, within four tables arranged perpendicularly in a medium-sized staff room capable of occupying 40 standing students with no space to spare, sat a slightly depressed male.

He quietly but hurriedly grabbed his l-bag, handsets and modem. Leaving for home

"Hey, can I have a talk with you?" asked a dark, rough -looking slim guy - extending his hands which must have hung in the air for about 5 seconds. I am sorry can I help you? - Deen asked

'Let's have a conversa....' - emmm...I am sorry 'm on my way to...Deen quickly interrupted. ' To where?' he asked. To a building, mmm ..to a house, home?...Deen said swiftly, weighing his excuses. Well he could tell this guy was certainly a roadside preacher.

O no, I ain't waiting for this - Deen muttered, scurrying off without considering the strangers gesture. A sense of freedom and carefree attitude overwhelmed him - O yea, dad travelled!

Good evening Ma, 'you are welcome' - the kiosk owner replied. With a sigh of relief after the 6 minutes walk, he entered the gate to the compound which wasn't locked as usual.

"Something is on my mind!" - Deen said to himself, filled with burden and weakness. Pretending as if there was nothing out of place, he moved around the large but under-furnished sitting room, which barely allowed him to stand erect.

'No Dinner! I want to lie on the mattress. There is a problem. Philosophy might just help.

It hasn't come yet, but when it does it smells like death ....not literary he said. It's just weakening ....
Re: Insipid Desire by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nkpume Iko is here.

I do hope this tale is angling towards my thought.

*following*
Re: Insipid Desire by Balance111: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nkpume Iko: Nkpume Iko is here.

I do hope this tale is angling towards my thought.

*following*
K. Let's see. The very little piece should have an extension. Feel free to CRITICIZE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Stuck? Four Ways To Make A Change In Your Life[must Read] / The Wreath For Udomo. By Peter Abraham / The Funeral Of Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.