Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (195292 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2013
Dahz true Ooooo... Maybe na Kunle sef plan Samuel's kidnap...
deept: Kunle probably mastermind behind Samuels kidnap, just thinking. btw sorry about your bad day yesterday.

Kingzpen trying to send you a pm
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by eyezik3(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2013
KingzPen: Sir? *scratches head*
U're da bomb! But.....

U know ask of me since all dz days.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2013
Chooooi... I'm so sorry, Caro got my attention... *knocks head* You are someone on this thread I can't forget lailai... *smiles*
eyezik3:
U're da bomb! But.....

U know ask of me since all dz days.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dhayor58(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Again!!! nepa no du gud oh
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2013
Dhayor, wetin happen again cos I could see frustration in ur words... Loooooooooool...
dhayor58: Again!!! nepa no du gud oh
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Temmytayo20(f): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Weldone kingzpen!! Ave a nice day ahead...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2013
Oooooooooooooooooshey! TemmyTayo, Hmmmm what a nice name... *smiles* Have a nice day too... God Bless You...
Temmytayo20: Weldone kingzpen!! Ave a nice day ahead...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by hikmoj(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2013
Bobo yi ma ma fi mi si tight corner now...abeg update. I cant wait to know wat kunle is upto...keep it up dearie
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by eyezik3(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2013
KingzPen: Chooooi... I'm so sorry, Caro got my attention... *knocks head* You are someone on this thread I can't forget lailai... *smiles*
*winks* dats my boss! Oya cum update the suspense wan kill me die[b]Yoruba adage says: bi iku ile o ba pani ti ode oo le pani[/b] it means if the inside does not reveal there is no how the outsider want to know about you. So i think that it's kunle that is behind the mischief or so i tot...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2013
You will know by 12:30 P.M.
eyezik3:
*winks* dats my boss! Oya cum update the suspense wan kill me die[b]Yoruba adage says: bi iku ile o ba pani ti ode oo le pani[/b] it means if the inside does not reveal there is no how the outsider want to know about you. So i think that it's kunle that is behind the mischief or so i tot...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2013
LmaoOooo... No be my fault bro... Looool... Update go land by 12:30 P.M.
hikmoj: Bobo yi ma ma fi mi si tight corner now...abeg update. I cant wait to know wat kunle is upto...keep it up dearie
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dammygoody(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2013
12:30pm on the wait............ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by walewunmi(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2013
Banji will this nightmare of urs ever end hun imagine sef ahan now wey u won enjoy ur life anoda kasala burst again u sure say dem no dey follow banji wit ferrari from village so!!!

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nancydearie(f): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2013
Finally,the long awaited kingzpen is here.What happened?U kept us all waiting,anyway,thank GOD u updated at last. Na wah oooo,banji don enter another wahala,why he come shout the amount wey dey for the cheque.Anyway i can understand he was excited coz he has never seen that kind of amount in his entire life,now he don enter.May GOD devise a means for him to scale through.Banji i know u are more than that.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
EPISODE 62

I looked at my Iphone, which was on the seat, hurriedly transfered the cheque inside my pocket, then frowned my face like an apprentice sent on a non-profit errand and fixed my eyes on him. He smiled, I smiled, then he zoomed on.

“What’s the meaning of that Kunle?” I boldly asked.

“Look behind you.” He said.

I looked quickly and saw a dead dog on the road, exactly the spot we left. “You killed that dog?” I inquisitively asked.

“Yes but not on purpose.”

“Ok.”

Thank goodness my thought was absolutely wrong. I opened the pack of the phone, brought out the phone and laid it to rest in my pocket. I rather lose my life than lose this phone, I almost said.

Finally, we got to the campus gate. As usual, the school security men were at the gate searching and issuing car permit to the drivers. Our car was next to be checked, a security man walked closer, then knocked on the back window of the car to be slided down becuase it was tinted. As Kunle dialogued with the security man, I realised it was Mr Okanlawon, so I quickly instructed Kunle to slide the window down. He did.

Mr Okanlawon was amazed, he opened his mouth wide with no words coming out. “Mr Okanlawon, how are you sir?” I greeted, posing like the owner of the jeep.

“Sir? I’m fine sir.” He replied.

What a transformation, I was addressed ‘sir’ because I sat in a jeep? God be praised.

“Can we go?”

“Yes sir.” He replied and gave Kunle the car permit.

Kunle drove on and I quickly looked behind to check Mr Okanlawon’s expression. He was flabbergasted, he fixed his eyes on the jeep till its perspective vanished. I was so happy to have hyped myself before him.

I directed Kunle to my hall as he drove on. We got to my hall and I alighted. “Thank you so much bro.” I said.

“Ok, later.” He replied and zoomed off.

I walked through the stairs up to my room. Everywhere was scanty, students had locked themselves in their rooms reading while some had gone to the library. It was 4:53 P.M. I hastened my steps to my room, searched all around for my bag, only to find out that I misplaced it in the bush.

I felt forlorn but quickly dismissed the feeling. I picked up some textbooks, picked my old bag and inserted them in it. I rushed out of the room, headed straight to the library to read.

I walked briskly like a student late for an examination, swinging my hands like a soldier. I saw from afar two love birds, they were cuddling and handling on the street. I walked faster to have a clearer view, I got closer but slowed my pace not to distract their fun. The guy threw his left hand around the girls waist, while the girl placed her right hand on the guy’s neck. I actually got carried away by these duo. They giggled at intervals which got my brain to recall the sweet times Kofo and I shared.

As the girl wiggled her behind, the guy’s hand shifted its position. I cleared my throat loud enough for the guy to hear, signalling him to transfer his hand from the girl’s fanny to its previous position; was it my business? Capital no.

They slowly turned around and we were all bolted from the blue. “Kofo?” I said, shocked.

“Hmm hmm?” She sounded and hissed.

“You and this guy?” I said, still surprised. “Again?”

She snubbed me. “David, please let’s go.” She said, returned her hand on his neck and they walked on.

I followed closely. “Kofo, so this is it shey?” I said. “You left me for this dude.”

“Hey Mr, get the hell out of here.” David said without looking at me. “Take a hike.”

I was destabilized, I couldn’t think straight at that moment because I truly loved Kofo. I can’t let you ruin my life, I have exams to prepare for, I said to myself as I diverted my way from them.

I got to the library, walked to the bag-stand to drop my bag because bags weren’t allowed into the reading room; the librarians found out that students sneak the library books in their bags away.

I picked the book I was to read, brought out the cheque and my phone from my pocket, placed the cheque in between a book and the phone in my bag, then I strolled to the reading room.

At least I have something to be happy about, five hundred thousand naira and a new phone, so Kofo could hit the bricks. I read for two hours fifteen minutes, the time was 7:32 P.M. and it was already dark so I took my leave.

I got to the bag-stand, picked up my bag and forged out to my room. The environment was very dark, though students were still moving around the library premises because it was norms every examination period. Some go to the library for different reasons, little wonder I heard funny sounds from the library lawn; funny to the studious and enticing to the frivolous.

I ignored all and walked quickly to my hall because I was hungry. I got to my hall, climbed the stairs and bounced to my room. I sighed in relief, I turned on the light, walked to my bed and fell freely on it. I dropped the textbook on the floor, grabbed my bag and unzipped it.

“Jeeeesssssuuuuusssss!” I screamed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

3 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
Deept, Thankz so much... I have replied your mail... God Bless You...

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
cry please don't tell me he misplaced the cheque
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Cheque sef better na, na d phone be d koko...
stefikal: cry please don't tell me he misplaced the cheque
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Ziziola: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
@ Stefikal if he does, that serves him right. Isnt his pocket safe?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ziziola: @ Stefikal if he does, that serves him right. Isnt his pocket safe?

I was thinking d same tin ooo...dz Banji boy ehn...he be lyk say u go need to drink brain tonic...

Which kind tin be dis naa?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
What if it gets squeezed and rumpled? Bank won't accept it...
Ziziola: @ Stefikal if he does, that serves him right. Isnt his pocket safe?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
He might be shouting for something else Oooo... Maybe not d phone...
stefikal:

I was thinking d same tin ooo...dz Banji boy ehn...he be lyk say u go need to drink brain tonic...

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by treasuregr8(f): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
dapzyadix:
I know u want my attention, wink , now you have it cheesy
. grin[ .
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Ziziola: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
KingzPen: What if it gets squeezed and rumpled? Bank won't accept it...
ok. It didnt get squeezed when he kept it there from the car till he got to library so is it when he wants to read it will get squeezed?

2 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Loooool... Itz actually for safety Ooooo... He placed it in between a book so it can be smooth... LmaoOooo...
Ziziola: ok. It didnt get squeezed when he kept it there from the car till he got to library so is it when he wants to read it will get squeezed?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Ziziola: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
KingzPen: Loooool... Itz actually for safety Ooooo... He placed it in between a book so it can be smooth... LmaoOooo...
safety indeed! Keeping sth important in a bag kept in a place meant for everyone
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by zainharb: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
Banji nt again!!!

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by treasuregr8(f): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
chei! My heart don hang 4 ceiling...kingzpen i hp d 5000k and phone is nt stolen, if so u bta press backward button make banji put am 4 inside pocket *crying*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by DEllaluv(f): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
stefikal:

brain tonic it is o

whch kain thng b ds kwanu,cnt he tk d cheque in wt a book,abi dem no dey cari book enta d lib
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
lmaoOooo... I go press back button, final answer...
treasuregr8: chei! My heart don hang 4 ceiling...kingzpen i hp d 5000k and phone is nt stolen, if so u bta press backward button make banji put am 4 inside pocket *crying*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Bleszin(f): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Kingzpen plz dont gv me HBP
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by swanky47(f): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
lol.....but y dis banji dey alwayz get baad luck na.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.