Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Atheist Quotes Of The Day. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Quotes Of The Day. (1659 Views)

Atheist Quotes / Atheist Quotes. / Greatest Atheist Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by alphascorpio(m): 1:48am On Nov 02, 2013
"It will yet be the proud boast of women that they never contributed a line to the Bible." -– George W. Foote
Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by alphascorpio(m): 1:50am On Nov 02, 2013
"Religion does three things quite effectively: Divides people, Controls people, Deludes people." – unknown

1 Like

Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by alphascorpio(m): 1:51am On Nov 02, 2013
"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."--H. L. Mencken
Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by oluboyo04(m): 1:52am On Nov 02, 2013
alpha_scorpio: As far as I can tell from studying the scriptures, all you do in heaven is pretty much just sit around all day and praise the Lord. I don’t know about you, but I think that after the first, oh, I don’t know, 50,000,000 years of that I’d start to get a little bored. (Rick Reynolds)
wish i tink after d same number of yrs in hell he would start gettin rot
Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by hauwaolaniyi(f): 2:39am On Nov 02, 2013
oluboyo04: wish i tink after d same number of yrs in hell he would start gettin rot
Please don't try to persuade him just pray and hope he sees thee light before its to late
Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by alphascorpio(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2013
Nobody that has seen a baby born can believe in god for a second. When you see your child born, and the panic, and the amount of technology that is saving the
life of the two people you love most in the world, when you see how much stainless steel and money it takes to fight off the fact that god wants both those people
dead, no one, no one can look into the eyes of a newborn baby and say there's a god, because I'll tell ya, if we were squatting in the woods, the two people I
love most would be dead. There's just no way around that. We need technology to fight against nature; nature so wants us dead. Nature is trying to kill us. ~ Penn Jillette

1 Like

Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by Ranchhoddas: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
This should get y'all thinking...instead of you to address the issues raised in the quotes...u just start promising the op hell...na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by alphascorpio(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ranchhoddas: This should get y'all thinking...instead of you to address the issues raised in the quotes...u just start promising the op hell...na wa o
No mind them jor. Religion feeds on fear and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by alphascorpio(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
When I was a kid I had an imaginary friend and I used to think that he went everywhere with me, and that I could talk to him and that he could hear me, and that he could grant me wishes and stuff. And then I grew up, and I stopped going to church. ~ unknown
Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by alphascorpio(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
"Only Sheep need a shepherd!" -- unknown
Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by alphascorpio(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
"Gods always behave like the people who created
them" -- Zora Neale Hurston
Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by alphascorpio(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
"I still say a church steeple with a lightening rod on
top shows a lack of confidence." -- Doug McLeod
Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by alphascorpio(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
"You know your god is man-made when he hates all
the same people you do." ~ unknown
Re: Atheist Quotes Of The Day. by alphascorpio(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
"You'll never find a dead Christian in a foxhole who
didn't pray." -- unnknown

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Believer Having Fun On Her Birthday / 5 Annoying Things Common With Nigerian Pastors / Is Their Something Suspicious About Knighthood In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.