Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,570 members, 7,975,242 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:57 PM

Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs (2583 Views)

I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan / Power Sector Reforms: Interstate Electric Takes Over Enugu Disco On Nov 1 / Power Sector Reforms: Another 90MW IPP Coming On Stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
gurnam:

Again....you talk too loosely to be taken serious...all your conjectural craps are laced with IF....nothing of #FACT
The guy matter tire me sef. Am tired of responding to him. Waste of space! grin grin
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by Ngokafor(f): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Lol... Unfortunately for APC, there's nothing you guys can do to frustrate success in such areas. The best anti-PROGRESS elements like APC can do in such areas is HOPE and PRAY that the Eaglets/Super Eagles is defeated. Even if Tinubu empties the treasury of the whole of the states under his firm control, he CANNOT and can NEVER influence an international football match.

Lmao!..you really know how to rile apc supporters up dont you??....one post from you and they all go ballistic with abuses.....

....personally i think you are way more matured than them,but i think you are becoming abusive too..I guess you cant be blamed for that cos they cant seem to let you be on this forum..really pathetic..
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by CROWE: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Lol... Unfortunately for APC, there's nothing you guys can do to frustrate success in such areas. The best anti-PROGRESS elements like APC can do in such areas is HOPE and PRAY that the Eaglets/Super Eagles is defeated. Even if Tinubu empties the treasury of the whole of the states under his firm control, he CANNOT and can NEVER influence an international football match.

You know, football aside, I honestly think you believe what you are saying. All I have to ask is this. What progress? Nigeria has not progressed in a long time and most certainly not under PDP, there is nothing for APC, governors forum, new PDP, ANPP, CQXYZ or whomever to frustrate. Not telling you to like any party but as patriotic Nigerians with basic intelligence we simply must be united in mutual dislike of PDP at this point. I don't know which party is good for Nigeria but it is certainly not PDP. Before you decide what to eat, you must first remove from the foods in front of you those that are harmful to you, PDP must go in 2015. You can elect an independent for all I care but PDP is certainly not the party to take Nigeria to the next level. We all have to agree on at least that.
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Goddex:

Goodluck is giving us good luck. Like the nation's cup, hope we coast home to victory. I know these APC charlatans, enemies of Nigeria's transformation, will be praying for us to loose so they will have a point to talk rubbish about GEJ. May God punish all of you!
Rubbish! Nigeria won olympic gold and African Nations Cup under Abacha too. Foolish boy!
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by karlmax2: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
CROWÉ:

So when I say all of APC's failures in Lagos are the fault of PDP your response is to list those failures instead of asking me how it is PDP's fault? I will put this question to you though: Do you know as a matter of fact whether all the funds provided by the federal government to the states are sufficient for all of their responsibilities? If not then this is wanton criticism.

In your honest opinion will it help Nigeria in any way if a few members of the national assembly decide to wave their right to a salary? Do you believe for a second that someone else won't just put it in their pocket? Also, just in case it escaped you APC members of the national assembly cannot pass a motion on their own, they are after all just a minority part of the whole.

PDP did not write the constitution but there are provisions to amend or replace it, if PDP supported a change to the constitution over the last 10 years it would have been so by now. If your argument is that PDP cannot do it then we are screwed, something that they would still have had to work to fix so this is not an excuse.

AGAIN I WILL REPEAT, I AM NOT DEFENDING APC, STOP BRINGING APC INTO THIS. THIS IS ABOUT PDP, THEY ARE SUDDENLY MAKING EXCUSES, BLAMING SOMEONE ELSE FOR THEIR FAILURES. Claiming they are out to sabotage them MY ARGUMENT IS, THESE SABOTEURS HAVE ONLY EXISTED SINCE FEBRUARY (8 MONTHS) WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR PDP's FAILURES ALL THE 12-13 YEARS BEFORE THAT. UNLESS YOU PDP FANS CAN GIVE A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THAT, ALL OF THIS IS GARBAGE. This is not whether APC is just as bad as PDP or not, it is about those PDP snakes suddenly thinking we are stupid and will fall for their, "it is so-so and so's fault that we have failed you". Bullsh!t.
how logical blaming pdp for the failure of apc !! I ask u again did PDP write nigeria constitution. Instead of ur so called progressives to pass bills that would correct these problem u keep harping about!! they are busy raising. A motion to support child marriage (sentor yerima APC) and ur trying to make me believe that PDP is the cause of my local government in lagos not having a public health care center that the land was converted by tinubu and his gang of land grabbers.
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by collynzo2(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
This has always been my fear, GEJ delivering 24 hours power supply by the time he lives power in 2019 will be the biggest achievement any administration has made. I fear APC will do anything to stop that from happening.

4 Likes

Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by atlwireles: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
Calling them saboteurs is an understatement. Yes, the APC, will do ANYTHING for GEJ to FAIL. Blowing up gas lines and transmission hubs is one of their tools. These are people actively seeking failure for the country. They will soon have their wishes come true.

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by CROWE: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
karl max: how logical blaming pdp for the failure of apc !! I ask u again did PDP write nigeria constitution. Instead of ur so called progressives to pass bills that would correct these problem u keep harping about!! they are busy raising. A motion to support child marriage (sentor yerima APC) and ur trying to make me believe that PDP is the cause of my local government in lagos not having a public health care center that the land was converted by tinubu and his gang of land grabbers.

Nigeria's current predicament is not the fault of whomever wrote the constitution, it is the fault of whomever failed to change it because it has been 14 years, it doesn't take that long to fix it. Problems will always arise, that is the state of this world, it is an unavoidable reality. If you cannot fix a problem then something is wrong with you, if your position is that PDP cannot fix Nigeria's constitution then they should move aside so someone who can gets the chance to. If PDP not being the ones who wrote the constitution really is enough of an excuse for their failing this country as far as you are concerned then we really have nothing to talk about, I am not in the habit of wasting my time on pointless endeavours, it is not like assigning blame is some how going to turn back time to 1999 and fix anything.

They have had 14 years and they have failed to solve the Nigerian problem, whomever is sabotaging them is not going to suddenly disappear, as such it is unrealistic to offer them more time, ruthlessness is absolutely necessary, the lives and welfare of over 160 million people are at stake here, we don't need idiots pandering to failures. WE NEED A NEW GOVERNMENT IN 2015!
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by Garrithe1st: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
SincereLiar...

grin

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by Joshthefirst(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
CROWÉ:

You know, football aside, I honestly think you believe what you are saying. All I have to ask is this. What progress? Nigeria has not progressed in a long time and most certainly not under PDP, there is nothing for APC, governors forum, new PDP, ANPP, CQXYZ or whomever to frustrate. Not telling you to like any party but as patriotic Nigerians with basic intelligence we simply must be united in mutual dislike of PDP at this point. I don't know which party is good for Nigeria but it is certainly not PDP. Before you decide what to eat, you must first remove from the foods in front of you those that are harmful to you, PDP must go in 2015. You can elect an independent for all I care but PDP is certainly not the party to take Nigeria to the next level. We all have to agree on at least that.
You claiming nigeria has not progressed under Goodluck Jonathans rule makes you a bald faced liar.
Nigeria has progressed under GeJ's rule.
He has not been perfect, but he's one of the best leaders nigeria has had so far.
Actions speak better than words.

2 Likes

Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst:
You claiming nigeria has not progressed under Goodluck Jonathans rule makes you a bald faced liar.
Nigeria has progressed under GeJ's rule.
He has not been perfect, but one of thbest leaders nigeria has had so far.
Actions speak better than words.

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan has performed wonders in Nigeria. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by CROWE: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
payless:

May God work on your life the same way Jonathan has performed wonders in Nigeria. Amen!

I could not have said it better myself.
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by Joshthefirst(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
CROWÉ:

I could not have said it better myself.
this does not change the fact that what you said is very untrue. Nigeria has not progressed I hear.
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by pet7: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
payless:

Blah blah blah bla! May God work on your life the same way Jonathan and Stellah Oduah doing their jobs. Amen!jonathan is trying to transform this coumntry u datis a slave of tribe insulting gej what did d past head of states do for d country@
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by pet7: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
if other past presidents hav done what jonathan is doing nigeria would have develpped further some slaves of tribe calling gej clueless because they are nt of d same tribe or region
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by Tobbie9(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mr Sincere9gerian really messed up this time, you're already blaming a particular group for a sabotage that hasn't even happened. I'm beginning to believe those who say pro GEJ are guided purely by sentiments. God Bless Nigeria
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
I support public execution to anyone caught deliberately destroying the new Power facilities or gas pipelines, and enslave their entire family members forever.
All those that don't want Nigeria to progress and are unhappy about Nigeria's movement to greatness, they will all perish before the end of 2013.

And to all those anti-GEJ that want a new govt in 2015, we don hear, at least allow him to finish this term for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by ifybell(f): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Garri the 1st: SincereLiar...

grin

Guy i'♍ really disappointed at yu.
So yu are de one reporting me ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ de mods

Yu actually recommend dat i be ban
Well i'♍ back
Fool.
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by karlmax2: 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
payless:

amen!. and may God leave ur life the way nigeria was before GeJ took over
Re: Power Sector Reforms: FG Ready For Saboteurs by karlmax2: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
payless:

amen!. and may God leave ur life the way nigeria was before GeJ took over

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Certificate Is Authentic / PDP Govs Kick As INEC Insists On Card Readers / Even Obama Was Reminded - A Response To Chimamanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.