Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

25 Private Universities Set For NPUGA Games - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 25 Private Universities Set For NPUGA Games (16178 Views)

Details From The Ongoing Npuga Games (nigerian Private University Games) / Updates On The Npuga Games Held In Afe Babalola University With Pictures-link / Nigeria Private University Games 2015 (npuga 2015) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 25 Private Universities Set For NPUGA Games by blocker: 6:20am On Nov 04, 2013
cool Why some people here they vex with Private Schools na wetin I no understand. Which Country (except china) wen no get private Universities now? Abeg leave us alone to enjoy our games while you enjoy your strike afterall Govt no go give us part of the 1.5 Trilllion bucks even if we strike because dem no own us by law.

Re: 25 Private Universities Set For NPUGA Games by ebukaOtika(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2013
fruityjojo: Who is ur Brother?

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT I MEAN HERE.......i never knew you were a lady ..... But come to think of it , even in the Bible *Men* is being Used ... in Yoruba Tradition No accurate word for brother and sister .... *Egbon*
So you should understand what i was trying to say.
Re: 25 Private Universities Set For NPUGA Games by fruityjojo(f): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2013
ebuka Otika:

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT I MEAN HERE.......i never knew you were a lady ..... But come to think of it , even in the Bible *Men* is being Used ... in Yoruba Tradition No accurate word for brother and sister .... *Egbon*
So you should understand what i was trying to say.
Its all good. Brother,Sister or Father.
Re: 25 Private Universities Set For NPUGA Games by tobezekiel(f): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
blocker: cool Why some people here they vex with Private Schools na wetin I no understand. Which Country (except china) wen no get private Universities now? Abeg leave us alone to enjoy our games while you enjoy your strike afterall Govt no go give us part of the 1.5 Trilllion bucks even if we strike because dem no own us by law.
lol.... but the strike is nt getting funny..
Re: 25 Private Universities Set For NPUGA Games by ebukaOtika(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
fruityjojo:
Its all good. Brother,Sister or Father.

kiss kiss THANKS VERY MUCH... I AM GRATEFUL kiss
Re: 25 Private Universities Set For NPUGA Games by oyeniva(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Na bowen get basketball dis year. I trust my boys...

Free Soccer Predictions, Football Tips For Today / Arsenal Complete Signing of Lucas Torreira from Sampdoria / Brazil's Iconic Maracana Stadium To Be Renamed After Pele