Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) (22538 Views)

Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics) / Ex-can President Kidnapped By Gunmen In Ogun State / Anglican Archbishop Ignatius Kattey Abducted By Gunmen In Porthracourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by tpia5: 12:32am On Nov 04, 2013
Jakumo:

Ok Oga. Go and begin dey shout anything you like for where dem don take gun face you already, and come back here to tell us wettin ya eye see after.

shut up.

whoever will kill you will do so regardless what you say, if you like when its your own time, shout satan in your mouth or mind.
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by tpia5: 12:34am On Nov 04, 2013
dojdavidjackson: God will punish those that took part

amen.

very dangerous and notorious area as well, lord have mercy.
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by logica(m): 1:13am On Nov 04, 2013
Jakumo: While it may not be the case in this particular instance, there have been a number of incidents where gunmen busy robbing victims became trigger-happy when one of the victims decided to start shouting "Blood of Jeesus!", or some such challenge, only to be silenced with a shot before the second verse escaped their lips.

When confronted by armed men, and with no escape path in sight, do NOT start shouting for Jeesus to come down from heaven in a helicopter gunship and save you, because frankly, you are not that important to Jeeesus, but more to the point, He expects you to think survival first, and slogans a very distant second, preferably AFTER the shooting stops and the gang have departed.

So, in a nutshell, if you ever find yourself among a captive audience held by men vested with the supreme power of firepower, keep your dialog with Jeeesus SILENT, or you may find yourself seated on Jeeeesus' right or left side a lot sooner than would have been the case if you had only just shut the phuck up and emptied your pockets as ordered.
Even after your advise, trust me some f00ls will still shout. They will never learn the reason they got killed - which was no more than that the shouting attracts attention and distracts the robbers.
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by tpia5: 1:31am On Nov 04, 2013
^ abeg sharap and quit deceiving yourself here.

you think you can cover up the fact it was a calculated assassination?
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by tpia5: 1:35am On Nov 04, 2013
The armed men asked the man of God to kneel down to say his prayers and consequently shot him dead at close range.

http://peoplesdailyng.com/pentecostal-pastor-murdered-in-benin/

May God forgive every pathological liar and accessory to crime here.
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 4:32am On Nov 04, 2013
Jakumo: While it may not be the case in this particular instance, there have been a number of incidents where gunmen busy robbing victims became trigger-happy when one of the victims decided to start shouting "Blood of Jeesus!", or some such challenge, only to be silenced with a shot before the second verse escaped their lips.

When confronted by armed men, and with no escape path in sight, do NOT start shouting for Jeesus to come down from heaven in a helicopter gunship and save you, because frankly, you are not that important to Jeeesus, but more to the point, He expects you to think survival first, and slogans a very distant second, preferably AFTER the shooting stops and the gang have departed.

So, in a nutshell, if you ever find yourself among a captive audience held by men vested with the supreme power of firepower, keep your dialog with Jeeesus SILENT, or you may find yourself seated on Jeeeesus' right or left side a lot sooner than would have been the case if you had only just shut the phuck up and emptied your pockets as ordered.
You are one of them grin
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by BonnyDominic: 5:38am On Nov 04, 2013
[Pquote author=ifyalways]Benin is getting too notorious for the wrong things. [/quote]
Pls point of correction......It's awell known notorious place for notorious events going wiyh trend of history.
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by cephaswizzy(m): 6:18am On Nov 04, 2013
GOD PLS IT BE Dat MAN HAS ENTERED HEAVEN,.. Imagine u sleeping and waking up in another world to discover that u were shot. What if u didn't pray dat nyt for ur forgiveness of sin.. God pls have mercy
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by airfinance(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2013
Wsdm:
These kind of killing is tagged Boko-Haram terrorist's handiwork in the north. And the police goes to bed without any investigation while the culprits are smiling their way freely.R.I.P pastor.
Guy you dey take igbo mixed with solution wey some hausa boys dey take,something happen for benin u dey say north again,i wonder how some people just reason...tufia!
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by logica(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2013
tpia@:
^ abeg sharap and quit deceiving yourself here.
I think it's best you go and tell your FATHER to sharrap.
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by Mishydoo(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2013
Why shld gunmen assasinate ɑ pastor if his hands are clean!

...Ppl mk d wrong assumption that Every1 labeled "pastor or Priest" is a saint.Bet if Rev king ws murderd lyk ds b4 d xposure ppl wld say d same thing.

Wat I kw is,Pastor or not...U reap wat u Sow!
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by Mishydoo(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2013
D oda day it ws a Priest cleaning his Gun...WTF!...sinx wen do priests carry guns

Smh Smh...for Babylon d great!
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by maddman: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2013
bad things are happening day by day.
end time things
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2013
We are in the last days where Men of God have turned their backs on the things of God and gone the way of the Devil. They also carry millions of their congregation along this Devilish path. each year is another year of Promised Restoration. They will see their end in times of Tribulation as foretold grin grin grin
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by dyfatai(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2013
thank GOD d killers were nt muslims, d thread 4 don reach 45 pages.

The topic wld av been Islamic terrorist shot down man of GOD- Vanguard
Dreaded islamic sect enters Benin- SHOT pastor dead- SUN
Boko Haram in benin>> See full story and pictures here- Nairaland
Now d@ dey aren't muslims, dey are just ordinary Gunmen. The media makes u c wot dey want u to see. Enuf of double standard abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by Charlesnoble(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Greetings to you all, preaching the gospel to the world is not longer a new thing, people have been hearing & seeing and still doesn't want to believe/change,but rather they will say its good to enjoy your youth age,YES its good 2 enjoy youth age (BUT THE QESTION IS DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WILL DIE OR WHEN RIGHTOUS WILL TAKE PLACE.?) absolutely NO the qestions,,JESUS said no one knows the coming of the LORD execpt the FATHER ALONE,,,Bt how well have we prepard for his coming.? He said A THOUSAND YEAR ON EARTH IS LIKE A YEAR IN HEAVEN BUT MY COMING BACK IS NOT LONGER IN YEAR, MONTH,WEEK,OR IN HOUR,BT IN LESS THAN 30MINS,, so why don't we forget about EARTHLY THINGS and fix your mind on HEAVENLY THINGS.? being SEXY,ATTRACTIVE, RICH, are all earthly things are there is no reward in it. Come to JESUS today brothers and sisters,cry to he in prayer nd ask he 2 4give u ur sins,and have enternal reward in heaven,,.....MAY HIS LOVE,MERCY,AND GRACE BE UPON YOU ALL!
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by fadipekehinde: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
IRP pastor
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by fadipekehinde: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
quote author=ednut1]His God couldn't save him [/quote].
Mind ur speach
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by fadipekehinde: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
RIP pastor
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by tpia5: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
logica: I think it's best you go and tell your FATHER to sharrap.

I think its best you go and ask your own father why he chose to be an armed robber and raise you as the same.
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by logica(m): 12:10am On Nov 05, 2013
tpia@:

I think its best you go and ask your own father why he chose to be an armed robber and raise you as the same.
Abi crase dey worry your MOTHER and she passed it on to you? How about you pray about your mental illness? You might receive divine healing. Monkey.
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by tpia5: 5:54am On Nov 05, 2013
^ obviously you have a miserable and bitter existence because YOUR MOTHER is a deranged p.rostitute and YOUR FATHER a lowlife, what do you want nl to do for you, how can we help assuage this your sorry and miserable life?

Ape.
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by logica(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2013
tpia@:
^ obviously you have a miserable and bitter existence because YOUR MOTHER is a deranged p.rostitute and YOUR FATHER a lowlife, what do you want nl to do for you, how can we help assuage this your sorry and miserable life?

Ape.
Why are you assuming everybody has a life like yours, and parents like yours eh? Oloriburuku. Several times I have made it obvious to you I would rather not have you respond to my posts. But if you choose to and be uncivil about it, I will direct you back to the id!iots that failed you - your parents.
Re: A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) by ebukaOtika(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
logica: Why are you assuming everybody has a life like yours, and parents like yours eh? Oloriburuku. Several times I have made it obvious to you I would rather not have you respond to my posts. But if you choose to and be uncivil about it, I will direct you back to the id!iots that failed you - your parents.

WHY ALL THESE.... leaders of TOMORROW.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Wife Share Selfie At 'EMERGE' Hosted By Pastor Adefarasin / Look! God Caught By A Telescope Creating A New Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.