Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

How Do We Nigerians Start Making Good Names Rather Than Being Known For Fraud? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do We Nigerians Start Making Good Names Rather Than Being Known For Fraud? (415 Views)

Open Letter To Silverbird, We Nigerians Are Not Fool. / What Is Nigeria Known For? / What Are These Nairalanders Known For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Nigerians Start Making Good Names Rather Than Being Known For Fraud? by kennywiz: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
There must be something wrong somewhere, please let's tackle this together.
What are we doing wrong? How do we change these things?
Re: How Do We Nigerians Start Making Good Names Rather Than Being Known For Fraud? by Akpangbon: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
how is that possible?
Re: How Do We Nigerians Start Making Good Names Rather Than Being Known For Fraud? by Damola12: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
I was reading a post on NL earlier today and it was about someone seeing a bank alert of 800k from an unknown source in his bank..and some of the comments were really indicative of what our problem is. most responses were about God blessing him and the op being dull about it.it shows that we have a mind set that sees God as a magician that "blesses" his children with openings that are dishonest..i met someone that wants to go to a convent as a reverend sister and doesnt see anything wrong in her falsifying her age on the application...the truth is for all our religion we dont see what is wrong as actually wrong rather its all an "opportunity" to hammer i honestly dont see us changing anytime soon but i have managed to bring out the fundamental part of the disease of which the resulting wrongdoing is just a symptom..a change in orientation is what we need but how to achieve this is another matter..please let noone come here and say its because of poverty unto say no be us poor pass...thank you
Re: How Do We Nigerians Start Making Good Names Rather Than Being Known For Fraud? by kennywiz: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
I do agree with you Damola12, that's good because the very first step to solving any problem is to first identify the problems.
Re: How Do We Nigerians Start Making Good Names Rather Than Being Known For Fraud? by kennywiz: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
I don't know about you but from where am sitting, i see that it all starts with one problem, which leads to another problem that leads to even more problems and it continues that way.
I think Someone that managed to get half a meal in a whole day will jump at any such situation illustrated by Damola12, Clearly they'll call that opportunity. But there has to be a way to salvage this situation.
Re: How Do We Nigerians Start Making Good Names Rather Than Being Known For Fraud? by tpia5: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Akpangbon: how is that possible?

not possible at all.
Re: How Do We Nigerians Start Making Good Names Rather Than Being Known For Fraud? by gluv01(f): 12:56am On Nov 04, 2013
Push people like Madam Patience to one corner. Convict Farouk Lawan, stop amnesty(use the money to send them to school or provide semi-skilled jobs), Shut up big mouths like Patrick's, tell GEJ to act independently (stop the ASUU strike) and stop letting OBJ eat a great part of the national cake ETC

Anyways...invest properly into the educational system, provide good healthcare and sanitation, better employment opportunnites(reduces crime and keeps the mind busy not idle, makes one fulfill his/her dream).
Re: How Do We Nigerians Start Making Good Names Rather Than Being Known For Fraud? by kennywiz: 4:11am On Nov 04, 2013
tpia@:

not possible at all.

My dear, may be or may be not, but life has thought me 3 main things

1: There's nothing as uncertain as tomorrow
2: The problems always come bundled with the solution.
3: Trust your Hunches, have a little faith and move positively.

Having said that, i'll add that i have a hunch that NIGERIA is the next WORLD POWER.
Re: How Do We Nigerians Start Making Good Names Rather Than Being Known For Fraud? by kennywiz: 4:14am On Nov 04, 2013
gluv01: Push people like Madam Patience to one corner. Convict Farouk Lawan, stop amnesty(use the money to send them to school or provide semi-skilled jobs), Shut up big mouths like Patrick's, tell GEJ to act independently (stop the ASUU strike) and stop letting OBJ eat a great part of the national cake ETC

Anyways...invest properly into the educational system, provide good healthcare and sanitation, better employment opportunnites(reduces crime and keeps the mind busy not idle, makes one fulfill his/her dream).

Do you think the so called developed countries are not facing similar issues? Well i think they are, the difference is that they are skilled in concealing the truth, trust me.

(1) (Reply)

The GOOD And BAD Of Nairaland / The Nigerian You Are! / Congratulation To PHED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.