Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,777 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu (18342 Views)

Anambra University Shut Over Killing Of Female Student / I Almost Died When Jonathan Renamed Unilag – Former Unilag Vc Ibidapo-obe / UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Italiano1: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2013
Arysexy:

Better not to know my father dan to be confused as to who ur father is among d hundreds of alomo drinking touts that take turn on ur mother. Son of a thousand fathers.

Which of them is ur father? Ugly cat whisker face sub-human.

No be today that we have been subjected to hot smelly air from Okoro okro (elenuyiyo) mouth

4 Likes

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by vanstanzy(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2013
Arysexy:

It won't be a bad idea since obafemi awolowo uni (a.k.a rat poison uni) has been chunning out d following:

Agbo sellers

Agbero/ alaye touts

Rap1sts

Cowards

Govt criminals

Assasins

Bank robbers

Single mother with bastard babies

Incest children ( papa sleep with daughter)

Lazy land sellers and omoniles

Dirty and ugly creatures

'H' factor graduates (Hartificial, Hai ham (I am), au ha u (how are u)

N/B: I did not mention any tribe, I only responded to d quote above. Thunder go fire any body dat hide my post.

Guy, u go kill person with laugh o. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Bpriest(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2013
vanstanzy:

NEXT!!!
next Biafra? Abi wetin? Where is the former Biafra please remind me ? Oops never mind

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2013
DRY!!!!!!!! He won!
Bpriest: tell that to your ngozie , amaka ,chimanda running our streets, angry angry, prostitution is a southern thing. Anyway you still haven't answered my question? Do you know your dad ? Akpu filled Igbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Bpriest(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2013
thisisayus: DRY!!!!!!!! He won!
he won what? The guy is busy throwing anti-Yoruba tantrums despite the fact that I'm not Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by princesa(f): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2013
Bpriest:
They are going to form cantankerous cowards. grin grin
Or only cantankerous cowards have the right to enroll.them plenty in the east cool

...you mean in the west sir?

Haven't you heard of men who hit ur car and instead of coming out of theirs to face u and apologise, claim their rights or bicker with you, go on to gather crowds, spectators and onlookers to come wade into the matter?

You haven't heard? Well Listen closely to the insightful comedians wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2013
grin Say somfn els b4 the contest is over abeg! Abi na me u wan face now? U go use small hand collect big one now u r hitting head on d rock grin
Bpriest: he won what? The guy is busy throwing anti-Yoruba tantrums despite the fact that I'm not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by vanstanzy(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2013
Bpriest: next Biafra? Abi wetin? Where is the former Biafra please remind me ? Oops never mind

Ignores Beastly priest and walks away...Notime to waste! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2013
Bpriest, Cursing the day u joined nairaland wnt do anyfn *Stop Calling me* grin appologise and walk away! Sorry ehen?
vanstanzy:

Ignores Beastly priest and walks away...Notime to waste! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Bpriest(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2013
vanstanzy:

don't forget to apply for the. Ojiikwu cantankerous coward university wink.ciao
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2013
Italiano1:

No be today that we have been subjected to hot smelly air from Okoro okro (elenuyiyo) mouth

at least the mouth ate good food and lived long,and died instead of sipping bottles of otapiapia

5 Likes

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Bpriest(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2013
thisisayus: grin Say somfn els b4 the contest is over abeg! Abi na me u wan face now? U go use small hand collect big one now u r hitting head on d rock grin
stop being a bastard and stop quoting me did I send u message? undecided
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2013
Italiano1:

at least the mouth ate good food and lived long,and died instead of sipping bottles of otapiapia undecided
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2013
So, u've finally agree that u are a bastar.d! Good luck in the quest of finding your dad! I dnt talk to bastard.s I'm out![i][/i]
Bpriest: stop being a bastard and stop quoting me did I send u message? kiss
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by samuelkingz(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2013
omo pls u guyz shld tell obi to change back my sch name to ANSU...dan dat odumegu...stuff...d former name get more swagz dan dis new one....and also wat ansu needs is not a change of name but rather a school fee redunction...cos d fee dey break neck... Obi is just into propaganda......he is even comin to dat same sch today for campaign despite dis ASUU strike....na only God knw who him go see..... .....jst a piece of my own thoughts
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Boll2010: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2013
ANAMBRA11: tory,how does dat change the fact that we own lagos and ogun,and fulani's own illorin?

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by timpaker(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2013
princesa:

good to hear.
Guess am also repping my school too cool

Igbariamu huh?
grin grin grin
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2013
FreeGlobe:
^
says the most retttarded nairalander with a mustard seed brain. fool
He don't even know that some comment can send someone to prison
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by lastmessenger: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Changing the name 4 what?like he did anything special 4 us.bullshit.that move is very dumb and it wont make any difference in the university nor any difference in the life of citizens.we should do things that those who are alive should benefit from.the same way they wanted to change unilag to another dead mans name.
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by ajbabs(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by ajbabs(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2013
Odumegun Ojuiku University!
The name is not too bad, yes.
In a reasonable society, the likes of Ojuiku, Alonilowogba( sorry Awolowo) and Ahmadu Bello Olosukalori should been having their dead bodies being flogged 150 koboko each everyday.
Awolowo and Ahmadu, I will not forgive for starting tribalitic politics in Nigeria and the way Ojuiku wasted millions of his people lives.
Imagine the way Awolowo prevented Zki from becoming Premier of Western Region and that is the origin of tribalism in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by GSKing: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2013
mtcheeew, they couldn't wait till i graduated?
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by princesa(f): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2013
timpaker:

Igbariamu huh?
grin grin grin

No...Igbariam aka Igba camp cool
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Polio: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2013
Illuminatus: Dim Chukwuemeka
Odumegwu Ojukwu University. God, that sounds weird!

Hahahahahahahahaha! grin
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by samuelkingz(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
No...Igbariam aka Igba camp cool[/quote] yes oh ansu igbacamp and d sch is gud,d best among d rest ebe ana agu so akwukwo....i really dey miss ansu stars lyk embo,best,flexy,d1,denze city..etc...ASUU biko nu....

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by princesa(f): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
samuelkingz:

No...Igbariam aka Igba camp cool yes oh ansu igbacamp and d sch is gud,d best among d rest ebe ana agu so akwukwo....i really dey miss ansu stars lyk embo,best,flexy,d1,denze city..etc...ASUU biko nu....

Fellow eagle i hail! cheesy

your head is there! all those name you mentioned just made me nostalgic... ASUU oh, biko nusad

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by Nigerianmovie(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
cashkid_is_back: bt changing d name wont change anytin or improve d university standard,it shud hv been left d way it was before..if he wnts to honour him,he shud hv built a monument in his name

he has, we have the ikemba ojukwu gateway at onitsha.....commissioned by the president GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by chemicstein: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Olodo!!! Get your facts right next time before posting any rubbish here!!
ik4life: Did ojukwu die today?,why now?,is ojukwu a scholar why not prof chinua achebe if they are sincere with themselves;obi play politic with everything,be it religion,employment,deportation saga and now a school he neglected for 7 and half years,a school he is owing their lecturers about 8 months salary.if he like let him name it peter obi or obiano university he will be defected come nov 16
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by GSKing: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
princesa:

Fellow eagle i hail! cheesy

your head is there! all those name you mentioned just made me nostalgic... ASUU oh, biko nusad
You guys totally forgot to add Onwa!
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by timpaker(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
GSKing:
You guys totally forgot to add Onwa!
Chimaco?
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by abdulkayus(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Wat kinda low lifers am i seein here? Who are dis person abusin each others? Sorry for u all
Re: Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu by phapi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
HYPOCRISCY ON THE RISE....

Polititcian wouldnt cease to amaze the world,why the change of name when the nation rapt attention has turn to ANAMBRA state election come Nov16

All this propagandeous goodwill wouldnt add vote to OBIANO ballot box but rather the electorate would ensure that a man whou carries thier will @ hrt emerges as the right man

I WONDER HOW THE GREAT NWEWI WORRIOR WILl SEE THIS POLITICALLY MOTIVATED MOVES IN A TYM WHEN TRUE PATROTISM IS HIGHLY NEEDED TO HELP THE ANAMBRA OF HIS DREAM CUM TRUE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moremi Hall In Obafemi Awolowo University On Fire. / OAU Slashes Tuition / UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.