Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,618 members, 7,908,566 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:01 AM

Share Your Testimony! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimony! (875 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Testimony! by MeGaStReEt: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2008
I don't know if any thread has been created b4 for this type of topic, but;

I WOKE UP THIS MORNIN, BEHOLD I SAW MY ELDER BROTHER SHOUTING THAT HE IS HAVING STOMACH PAIN, @ FIRST I WAS LIKE, MEM THIS GUY SHOULD ALLOW ME TO SLEEP OHHHH, IT WENT ON AND @ D END WE END UP TAKEN HIM TO A NEAR BY HOSPITAL.

WHEN THE DOC EXAMINED HIM, THEY ASKED HIM TO LIE DOWN, AT THIS TIME, MY ELDER BROTHER WAS CRYING AND SHOUTING,

AFTER THEY'VE FIXED THE DRIP N ALL THAT, I JUST STOOD BY THE SLIDE DOOR AND GAZE AT THE SKY, THEN I ASKED MYSELF

I NEED TO BE GIV GOD TANKS EVERYMIN OF MY LIFE, EVA SINCE I WAS BORN TILL THIS MIN, I AV ONLY BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL TWICE FOR OVA 24YRS NOW

1. WHEN I WAS BORN

2. I HAD SERIOUS ILLNESS WHEN I WAS 6

TILL THIS MIN, I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THEY SELL PAKET OF PANADOL OR PARACETAMOL

ITS A TESTIMONY I WILL ALWAYS HAVE TO GIVE ANYDAY ANYTIME

SO MANY WOKE UP AND SEE ANOTHER BEUTIFUL DAY, SOME NOT IN GUD HEALTH, BUT MINE HAD ALAWAYS BEEN NOT ONLY IN GUD HEALTH, BUT IN GUD STATE OF MIND

GLORY TO JESUS, HONOR TO OUR VIRGEN MOTHER

BLESS GOD
Re: Share Your Testimony! by SeanT21(f): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2008
How is Your brother doing?

I really don't have a specific testimony but everyday that I live and Breathe is a testimony.
Re: Share Your Testimony! by esamfor2(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2008
My testimonies can not be best express in text because they are great, wonderful and countless. I believe that the testimonies I have had so far will be least in the testimonies waiting ahead of me.

I pray that good testimonies shall not cease from our lives.

SHALOM!!!
Re: Share Your Testimony! by Ganjaseed: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
I really like this post

This is my testimony

The good Lord has blessed me beyond my widest imagination. I came to Holland 9years ago alone with just a brief case with nothing inside. I passed through all the legalisation process and the Lord saw me through. I was given a scholarship as an asylum seeker to go to school to any level I can, and I made good use of it, it was not easy though but the Lord was with me. After the normal Dutch language school I pass my exams and I got admitted into Technical college (University) and I choose to read ICT ( computer engineering ) along the line I feel in love with a young pretty girl and we got marraid and the Lord blessed us with two lovely children a girl and a boy. I graduated last year summer and I got a job a week after my graduation with an American company in Amsterdam as a network Engineer ( brethren I did not apply for this job they saw my CV on www.monsterboard.nl and they called me if would like to work with them I quickly accepted the job ) But I had already apply for a job in another company after the interview they said I was not qualied for the job. Almost a year later the same company called me back if I was still interested in the job and I said yes, I went again for another interview and I got the job.

Brethren, my salary is dubbled, indefinite contract, lease car (less than a year old I do not have to buy fuel, no road tax and no insurance every thing will be taken car of by the company ) , a company mobile phone, and a laptop, free flight ticket for me and my family to travel once a year to any part of the world for vacation. Along the line I was able to legalise my family and they also have a permanent stay in Holland right now.

Brethren make una help me thank God He is indeed a great God!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony! by MeGaStReEt: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2008
I 1da y we can't praise the Lord the way he really deserved
Re: Share Your Testimony! by baby4life: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2008
I don't really have a testimony , but every day i have to testify the goodness of the lord.

I want to thank god for making it possible for me and my family to be in land of the living. Is not by my power rather by my mighty i said may glory be to the holy jesus amen.

Another one enemy want to take a way my sister life, but i thanks god he did not allow them to take away their life. God is good to their people those who put their trust in him. He will never fail you in your life. He will see you in point of your needs in mighty name of Jesus amen. Thanks remain blessed.
Re: Share Your Testimony! by Okijajuju1(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2008
MeGaStReEt:

I don't know if any thread has been created before for this type of topic, but;

I WOKE UP THIS MORNIN, BEHOLD I SAW MY ELDER BROTHER SHOUTING THAT HE IS HAVING STOMACH PAIN, @ FIRST I WAS LIKE, MEM THIS GUY SHOULD ALLOW ME TO SLEEP OHHHH, IT WENT ON AND @ D END WE END UP TAKEN HIM TO A NEAR BY HOSPITAL.

WHEN THE DOC EXAMINED HIM, THEY ASKED HIM TO LIE DOWN, AT THIS TIME, MY ELDER BROTHER WAS CRYING AND SHOUTING,

AFTER THEY'VE FIXED THE DRIP N ALL THAT, I JUST STOOD BY THE SLIDE DOOR AND GAZE AT THE SKY, THEN I ASKED MYSELF

I NEED TO BE GIV GOD TANKS EVERYMIN OF MY LIFE, EVA SINCE I WAS BORN TILL THIS MIN, I AV ONLY BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL TWICE FOR OVA 24YRS NOW

BLESS GOD

So your testimony is that while your God has decided to save you he dosent love your brother ad the countless million others who are lying in hospitals the world over with ailments, diseases and afflictions ranging from minor bruises to H.I.V and the ebola virus abi??
So for someone like me whos has been admitted so many times that I can even diagonise my condition even before a doctor sees me, whats my testimony??
Oh!! Did I forget the ones who cant even afford the healthcare, whats their testimony?? They should gives thanks for what??

MeGaStReEt:

SO MANY WOKE UP AND SEE ANOTHER BEUTIFUL DAY, SOME NOT IN GUD HEALTH, BUT MINE HAD ALAWAYS BEEN NOT ONLY IN GUD HEALTH, BUT IN GUD STATE OF MIND

BLESS GOD

Oh shit!! Several of the peeps I know and dont know wake up to terrible sicknesses, some go to bed sane and wake up insane. Oh what about those that wake up Sorry, that never wake up, whats their testimony?? whats their reason to give to thanks and praise??

Hmmm!!! Give thanks that you are yet to be bleeped-up like countless others are on a per-second basis. Whao!! Dont you just love christianity.

(1) (Reply)

By Their Fruit You Will Recognize Them - Matthew 7:16 And 20 / Church Business / Oh! Pastorkun Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.