Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,564 members, 7,917,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:11 PM

Judiciary Please What Is This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judiciary Please What Is This (758 Views)

US Firm, General Electric, Accuses Nigerian Judiciary Of Corruption In US Court / Judiciary ; The Last Hope Of The Common Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judiciary Please What Is This by adino(m): 12:48am On Jul 12, 2008
Hi people,Thank God I am now able to post on Nairaland forum.I Wish all of us the very best in Naija and in life.
Please don't be bothered with the embarrassment we see in our our Naija,Just imagine that rigged appeal court jugdement in Enugu.Anyway I congratulate Chime for that forged judgement,(changed from Tuesday to Yesterday,after a visit to the North ).I know David Mark is already preparing his own judgement.Lawyers may be jobless because no need for tribunals again.
Re: Judiciary Please What Is This by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 12, 2008
thats not enof to discredit the reputation they ve managed to build

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappings: Ig Cries Out, Tasks N’assembly / Suffering And Smiling In Lagos / Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.