Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,587 members, 7,917,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:23 PM

Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons? (758 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Attitude Cost Us Defeat — PDP Chief / Who Says Nigerians Are Not Morons? / Nigeria Not Among Top Africa'shining Eg! Developin Into Somalia Under Pdp Morons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons? by ikeyman00(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2008
i just don't understand what has been going on here for quite a while. i mean some people attitude stinks a lot like s^it. sometimes the owner of the thread inclusive. and dnt worry too much about whether this should be in the political section or not, course a lot of morons in this site has be playing politic. so we are talking about politics here, arnt we? hm

what i see here is so many frustrated individual, likely those ones that lives in overseas hoping the great Nigeria split up just because the ones in power never represent our mandates, they sit here all day chewing rubbish day and night thinking they know what they are talking about. some even got their wonder map to back up the garbage.

we are talking about Nigeria where some Yoruba marry Ibo, Ibo marry Yoruba, Hausa some got married to Ibo vice versa, some Ibo lives in Lagos, some Yoruba's lives in the east as well, the same could be said for Hausa, do we have to like eachother to live together for haven sake. here in UK white people dnt like blacks, yes we know that so does that mean we should live this country.

ATTITUDE ATTITUDE ATTITUDE need to change  for real, Now to oga seun, his royal highness seun you inclusive, now check this out, in a football game right, the referees dnt like it when a player signal to get the next player banned, actually the ones that does that get yellow for doing so. we all know the site is yours, agreed and you are also the moderator right agree, but that doesn't implies you should be acting like abacha the dictator now. i mean I'm quite happy reading along for a while in the side line after my ridicule ban, but the fact  the so called Nigeria should be divided thread is gaining pages day by day, full of morons, I'm worried and concern like every common sense human being will be. yesterday on Nigerian news i read, over #1.4billion contract awarded by edo government to some contractor missing along with the contractors, u are right ha, these are the people that gona rule your ass when the country is split

all you do is ban this ban that, some are even try so hard not to get noticed just to avoid being banned. nevertheless it seemed you cannot take the heat when someone is stealing all the attention, course those one get banned, i thought u claimed to be clever than that!! what went wrong hmm. just take a look at mpele scenario, yes a lot of those folks hate Nigerians with passion, we already know that, but does that warrant the ban. i actually think he is uniting Nigeria unlike those frustrated morons that want to bring shatter shatter ha in the country

you claim The great SUPERMAN is being banned for TRIBALISTIC, propaganda, ha u funny and you know that. now Superman thread is always open to the public should you forget to realise that. superman time in nairaland is be marred by Yoruba ridiculing Ibo's so why otherwise now hmm, i think some people here should get a real life and stress out. Superman always know he is so strong so he tries to play behind the battleline to avoid the hammer.So not surprised Superman got sexed up with useless excuses. tough eh? In the car section each time there is a new comer, all of a sudden they remember the Vin check, next hes a fraud, next ban he, kill him, before you know people that should know better act like a fool. forgetting business is all about competition, and not monopoly.

now some people need attitude check course with these trend these morons are coming out nairaland and Nigeria sustenance is under thread!!!!

LIVE LET ME LIVE baby plssss ha! not everybody will be a pastor or webmaster, we are just merely true soldiers !
Re: Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons? by DRANOEL(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2008
my guy you will do good by checking your grammer
Re: Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons? by ikeyman00(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2008
sure?
Re: Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons? by vwvw(m): 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2008
grin its brighter grammar for primary school this fellow needs
Re: Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons? by bilymuse: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ poster
The guy is frustarated, what Nigeria is turning people into, na wao
Re: Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons? by WilyWily: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2008
;d
Re: Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons? by ikeyman00(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2008
as we are moving into 48 year of independence , i could only hope those furstrated morons in nairaland stop all those baseless propaganda and if they think they clever enough let them provide solution! bombarding us with map of shango will not do no good

course I'm sure we are all tired and fed up of their furstrated ass !!

1 nigeria
Re: Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons? by carmelily: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2008
Gee! you should be banned on the basis of horribly offensive grammar.
Re: Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons? by bilymuse: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ poster
Ikey e be like say you are frustrated, sorry ndo. watin hard time go cause for obodo Nigeria, hmmmm.
Re: Attitude Check! Nairaland And 1 Nigeria Undermined By Moving Morons? by carmelily: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2008
bilymuse:

@ poster
Ikey e be like say you are frustrated, sorry ndo. watin hard time go cause for obodo Nigeria, hmmmm.

nna, oyibo nwanne anyi a di egwu.

(1) (Reply)

One Year After, Have They Delivered On Their Promises? We Assess Them / Juju For Obama / Fake Ds Police Arrested For Duping Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.