Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,594 members, 7,929,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:04 AM

Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! (2613 Views)

****OYINBO PRINCESS Speaks Pidgin, Shares Love For 9ja**** / Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d / Could Tell If One Was Without Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by ituen(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2008
Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle,

From the Guardian News comes this story of a VGC couple that drove their car to ShopRite, only to have their car break down in the parking lot.

Jeovy told his wife, Princess to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot. Princess returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis.

Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into glaringly public ones. Unable to stand the embarrassment, princess dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place.

On regaining her feet, she looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband (Jeovy) who was standing idly by.

The mechanic (BENJAY), however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by Kays1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2008
Ituen abi wetin be your name , Man na wa for you ooo , out of all name on this site ,man you are wrong the man Benjay no be mechanic , he's an actor have you watched titanic lol ? haaahhaaaaa
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by benjay1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2008
Lets just say Princesa was feeling my KOKO and just cudn't control herself.

@Jeovy You don't have to be jealous, shit happens.

@Kay$ I guess i have seen you somewhere, No be you act KING-KONG ?
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by tufe(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2008
hmmmm

is it my princessa that u are talking about like this. My God !!!
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by coolykdat(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2008
Ben u no dey wear pant?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by tufe(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2008
u wan buy for am
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by benjay1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2008
@Tufe Help me ask am ooo.
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by tufe(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2008
i 4 like buy for u sha . . hehe
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by coolykdat(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2008
You don buy your own.

oya giv me the pant wey I borrow u last week!

**chases tufe with stick**

angry
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by benjay1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2008
see as truth dey come out. grin
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by Moyola(f): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2008
naa waa oo cheesy
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by tufe(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2008
@cooly

na my house boi be that oh, no be me. why u dey make mistake.

anyway, my house girl, yes, the wan wey u dey straff up and down don swallow belle. do come carry am. i no dey for wahala abeg
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by Esss(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2008
For princess to see Benjay decoder think say na jeovy own. . . . . Hmm!!      

I wonder why?? is it size??  Is it shape??    Has she seen both before and couldnt differenciate   embarassed  embarassed     shocked  shocked   cool
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by coolykdat(m): 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ tufe

*sings*

Omo na mental case
Start to dey craze
Na who dey rock dis place
Kolomental.

you kolo sotay u kpansh ur house girl join chei!.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by benjay1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2008
Esss:

For princess to see Benjay decoder think say na jeovy own. . . . . Hmm!!      

I wonder why?? is it size??  Is it shape??    Has she seen both before and couldnt differenciate   embarassed  embarassed     shocked  shocked   cool

You getting it all wrong, Ladies just love my KOKO. grin
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by coolykdat(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2008
**picks up a magnifying glass and checks ben Privates**

Yep there's sumtin there definitely u just can't see it because of all the hair.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cool
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by benjay1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2008
@coolykdat hmmmm, guy why will you do that ? abi you be Elton John ?

@All Too many gay guyz in the house. (now am scared, covers his KOKO tightly)
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2008
funny
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by coolykdat(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2008
U see wetin your rotten mind they think.

Ask your sister wetin happen for our outing last week she go confirm say coolykdat na real straight shooter!

**whistles and walks away**
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by benjay1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ rokiatu  My sister, no blame me, I just dey protect my yansh. I no wan get bowlegz abeg.
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2008
ben~jay:

@ rokiatu My sister, no blame me, I just dey protect my yansh. I no wan get bowlegz abeg.
hehe hilarious grin
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by Jeovy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2008
Hey Ben,you never finish with my car,go back to work and please put on a pant

Esss,you no well
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by benjay1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2008
@Jeovy My own finish.
See as you put face like monkey wey leak lime so, If you make me vex, e no go easy for our two here.
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by Jeovy(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2008
See threat,I dey shiver with fear,mechanic dey threaten oga
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by benjay1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2008
@Jeovy You still dey talk abi ?
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by Kays1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2008
I beg who be mechanic and who be Oga o , ? both of una Tomatoes and pepper *hiss**
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by Jeovy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2008
kay,that your mouth go bend,ask Ituen who be oga
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by Kays1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2008
You o , ituen o , ben o , You be tomatoes , pepper and onion , all na to make soup for me , **hiss**
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by benjay1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2008
OMG @All Which particular tree them pluck this a$$~wipe from ? angry
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by Jeovy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2008
I think he is confused and hungry.Ben,that your kulikuli still remain?
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by benjay1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2008
@Jeovy U sure say im no go prefer banana ?
Re: Underwear Is Important - Jeovy And Princess, Take Note! by Kays1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2008
For you hausa boy wey won shop kuli kuli and for Ben wey your name ryhme with banana , Ben~jay babana sucker hiss!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strictly Yo Mama Jokes! / Lolz... Photo Of The Day: See This Chat Conversation! / Happy Childrens Day To All Men (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.