Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,175 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? (36129 Views)

Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Afam4eva(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
AjanleKoko: Indian bosses are not bad.
It's Nigerian employees who are lazy.
Agreed that soem Nigerian employees can be lazy but these Indian bosses(most) want people to work so hard for soo little. There's nothing wrong in working soo hard but the reward should be commensurate with the work put in. But no, these Indian people are stingy and will rather die than pay their employees well.

14 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by indianin9ja(m): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Blu Malam:

Just so you know, from my indian neighbour in Nigeria when i was two, to the ones i have as friends now, i have never considered indians higher on any social/racial hierarchy, its just delusion and wishful thinking by whoever harbours that thought.
There are, thankfully, clear-minded people like you. But the fact matter is the hierarchy is a social construct, and it is unfortunately real because enough people believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Blu Malam:

Just so you know, from my indian neighbour in Nigeria when i was two, to the ones i have as friends now, i have never considered indians higher on any social/racial hierarchy, its just delusion and wishful thinking by whoever harbours that thought.

IMAGINE THE NONSENSE OF "SOCIAL/RACIAL" HIERARCHY THAT FOO*L CAME UP WITH.....VERY UNINTELLIGENT ASSUMPTION AND CONCLUSION....

7 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nicepoker(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
They r so rude. Even worst when money is involved. Stingy set of humans.

3 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by BluMalam(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:
There are, thankfully, clear-minded people like you. But the fact matter is the hierarchy is a social construct, and it is unfortunately real because enough people believe it.

They'd better believe it in their direction, I never fail to educate such ignorance

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

DUDE STFU AND STOP SPEWING UR BULL-SHI*T HERE...YOU MUST FORGET YOU ARE DEALING WITH NIGERIANS WHO HARDLY HAVE A BONE OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX....KEEP YOUR SOCIAL CONSTRUCT IN BOMBAY....

13 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Polio: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2013

I have to agree with you.

Those folks have an impressive work ethic .... Nigerian employees are bloody lazy and arrogant

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by BluMalam(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
engineerd:

IMAGINE THE NONSENSE OF "SOCIAL/RACIAL" HIERARCHY THAT FOO*L CAME UP WITH.....VERY UNINTELLIGENT ASSUMPTION AND CONCLUSION....

I thought i was the only one that detected the subtle racism in the post.

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by BluMalam(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
engineerd:

DUDE STFU AND STOP SPEWING UR BULL-SHI*T HERE...YOU MUST FORGET YOU ARE DEALING WITH NIGERIANS WHO HARDLY HAVE A BONE OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX....KEEP YOUR SOCIAL CONSTRUCT IN BOMBAY....

grin grin grin
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by GentleMimi: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Actually,we have two indian consultants in the hsptl i work in.They are both very intelligent,humble and respectful.They dn't hesitate to teach/explain unclear facts.

4 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by indianin9ja(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
engineerd:

I didn't come up with that hierarchy? You think I want it? It's just how many people see it.

Don't pretend like it doesn't exist or that Nigerians are immune to inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by 9jahubcom(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
biotun: India bosses are not that bad,it is Nigeria employers that are very lazy
hmmmmm
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by 4reigningqueen: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Two nigerian factory worker gisting and laughing while working before their Indian boss walked in.

Boss- why you dey lap?
Workers- oga sorry, we no they laugh we dey work
Boss- what do you mean you no dey lap,yesterday u lap, today u lap, tomorow u lap till u go lap forever!
Workers- bust into laughter!!!

6 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Polio: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
I dont understand why some Nigerians are complaining? When you know most of us are fu...cking lazy and useless?!

Efficiency, good work ethics and steadfastness is something you will struggle to get in most work places in Nigeria.

They make it look like they are been overworked, treated harshly or whatnot

5 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Ghadafy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
biotun: India bosses are not that bad,it is Nigeria employers that are very lazy

See gobe, employers or employees. You're one of the bad lazy nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by LawChick: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
The Promise - A Nairalander gets a monthly free GIFT from mytrendyitems.com

Though its still early to decide who gets this gift for November, the selfless act of one Nairalander by name - Dryakson
has convinced us that he gets this months gift unopposed! He won because he did this -
READ ABOUT IT HERE

So Dryakson, well done to you, Nigeria needs more people like you, take it from me that you are now a Nairaland Hero. In fact you are a National hero. You can decide to follow oduz idea, or something. This thing you did needs to be promoted more then the so called STARS. The bank should had done more for you simply because your deed gives people hope, we seriously need hope in this country.

Your gift pack is ready, pls call Eno on 07031357736 to claim.

Once again, congrats!

Your Fan,

LawChick
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by BluMalam(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

I didn't come up with that hierarchy? You think I want it? It's just how many people see it.

Don't pretend like it doesn't exist or that Nigerians are immune to inferiority complex.

Indians are born and live with either inferiority/superiority complex, dark skinned indians are treated like sh1t by the lighter skinned ones and they take it like it's their birthright, they can't even inter-marry in most cases. Therefore they expect same with other people.

3 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by SELFWORTH: 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
MOST Nigerians have no integrity and spirit of excellence when it comes to anything.

Its a fact. Any one who denies this has never worked with them before.

My sisters wedding decorator was 4 hours late despite being booked 8 months earlier. Her excuse was that she had a flat tyre and nearly ruined the whole day. She never called. We only found out when we called her. No apologies nothing .
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Beennkumar(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
Great! Another topic to run down the indiansundecided

If you think your boss is bad, please tender your resignation. There are many jobs out there that are managed by Nigerians.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Sagamite(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
masonkz: Well I have nothing good to say about the ones I worked with. Always trying to make it seem like they're doing the Nigerians a favour. The day I resigned the dude called me and sat with me for an hour asking me why I was leaving and if there was anything they could do to make me stay. Good riddance!

And what did you tell him when he asked?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
i have never worked with an Indian in Nigeria. The ones i have worked and schooled with abroad are very enlightened and cool to be with both male and female. I see nothing wrong with them. Indians are hard workers too and they would treat their employers business like it's theirs. That were they may have problems with Nigerian employees. Nigerian employees become kings once they get jobs and are just too laid back.

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by hercules07: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
I do not know about the ones in Nigeria, but, the ones I work with outside the borders of this Nigeria are fantastic, very honest, straightforward and will fight for you everytime. I have been very lucky with Indians.

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
you are very very mad. Have you been made to work 20 hrs when your employment letter states it is an 8-5 job.

5 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by everG: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
u sound like a member of their team

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by indianin9ja(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Blu Malam:
Indians are born and live with either inferiority/superiority complex, dark skinned indians are treated like sh1t by the lighter skinned ones and they take it like it's their birthright, they can't even inter-marry in most cases. Therefore they expect same with other people.

Stop talking about things you don't know about. Indians judge each other mainly on religion, caste, origin, language, wealth but not on skin colour. There are many many poor light-skinned Indians and many rich Indians who are dark.

True, we prefer our women to be light-skinned, but don't African men want the same? Isn't that why both India and Africa consumes large amounts of skin bleaching products?

8 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by gnykelly(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
consider this: 70% of america C.E.O and managers are indians. Why= they flow with the market tide.
Those ones i worked with over here have enough skill to power any economy. But they are here illegaly. Complain of how they maltreat and careless of workers welfare. You can ask NLC and govt official how they are settled when they come for inspection.

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by GentleMimi: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
LawChick:
The Promise - A Nairalander gets a monthly free GIFT from mytrendyitems.com

Though its still early to decide who gets this gift for November, the selfless act of one Nairalander by name - Dryakson
has convinced us that he gets this months gift unopposed! He won because he did this -
READ ABOUT IT HERE

So Dryakson, well done to you, Nigeria needs more people like you, take it from me that you are now a Nairaland Hero. In fact you are a National hero. You can decide to follow oduz idea, or something. This thing you did needs to be promoted more then the so called STARS. The bank should had done more for you simply because your deed gives people hope, we seriously need hope in this country.

Your gift pack is ready, pls call Eno on 07031357736 to claim.

Once again, congrats!

Your Fan,

LawChick

Why do i get the feeling that ''Dryakson'' and ''Lawchick'' are one and the same people wif diff monikers?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Polio: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
When Nigerians start to change their attitude towards a lot of things, they will see things differently and the nation will move forward, till then, it is going to be the same ol crap and cycle of moaning, suffering and feeling sorry for yourselves!

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by oldlord(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=biotun]India bosses are not that bad,it is Nigeria employers that are very lazy[/quote

u are very wrong my brother. Nigerians are hardworking. But dis Indians always look down on us becos our economic and leadership problem.
Indians are terriable and cunny people to work with
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
Typical! Na everybody dey wicked! Indians, Dangote, mtn....etc.

Has it ever occurred to you; maybe you're probably the one with problem? undecided

Ooo...you expect them to sit and watch you run down their investments like you guys will always do in Government owned offices? Tschew.

Fact is; if I have a big company today, I may not employ Any of these 'paper' graduates

My professor used to tell me that...certificates do not give you a job, but skill does. Unfortunately, most NIgerians attended the university for the certificate and not for the urge to acquire knowledge and skills.
90% of Nigerians don't chase success in their career, they're just chasing money....smh.

Chase success! Money will definitely come

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Beennkumar(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

Stop talking about things you don't know about. Indians judge each other mainly on religion, caste, origin, language, wealth but not on skin colour. There are many many poor light-skinned Indians and many rich Indians who are dark.

True, we prefer our women to be light-skinned, but don't African men want the same? Isn't that why both India and Africa consumes large amounts of skin bleaching products?
Spot-on! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Brother's Employment Letter Was Withdrawn / What are The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? / My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.