Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (40991 Views)

Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / What Is A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by NOBLESON(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2008
HEY GUYS,HAS ANYONE TRIED THE DIAMOND DOM ACCOUNT?
I GUESS IT CAN SERVE BETTER THAN GTB.THE ISSUE IS THAT IF YOU ARE IN OWERRI,AND AN INDIVIDUAL,DON'T EVEN TRY OPENING IN GTB COS THEY GONNA WASTE YOUR IMPORTANT TIME,OK?
BUT I USE DIAMOND BANK AND IT'S BEEN SMOOTH FOR NOW ANYWAY.

WHAT OF UNION BANK cry ,
HEY STOP THAT.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
DEY NO B BANK?
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by Delta007(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2008
Ecobank is also very reliable. Been using them for years now!
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by Cotton(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2008
z
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by chino4(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2008
I am currently using Eco bank and it has been rosy so far and i didnt need to open any current account with them.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by viceb: 3:30am On Aug 26, 2008
GTB for lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2008
GTB rescued me
When I was desperately in need of a domiciliary account, I tried several banks but it was the conditions of GTB and commission that was the best. Others that used different banks regretted it due to commissions rate.
I will advise u to patronize GTB
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by ucdonedu(m): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2008
hey buddie,
you,ve heard it all,i bet u GTB is da best in that kind o banking service so wat are u waiting for rush down and get ur form and open ur account and enjoy all da best fromm GTB.
Uc-Don cheesy
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by henry123: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2008
I use FCMB and i enjoy their service. Transfers to USA takes only few hours.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by rume(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2008
UBA- Do they take 'commission'?
I don't think so but I think their intermediary bank do take a fixed amount no matter the amount of money being sent.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by tunjikrown(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2008
[b][/b]GTB is the best, you only open a Dom with 100dollars, i ve been to 1st bank they cant serve yu better than GTB. i ve a friend that works with eco bank but has a dom acct with GTB,
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by jaybaby(f): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2008
1st Bank--- I can Vouch 4 that Bank,
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by kg(f): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2008
1. GTB
2. GTB
3. GTB
4. GTB,

It's GTBank others don't exist! I'm talking from experience.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by thesledge(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2008
I have been burned by UBA too, GT is the best .
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by uchchu: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2008
GTB is the best. i opened my domi account on a monday with 400dallors and I did a funds transfer to America on a wednesday. I have their mastercard too. U can transfer money from ur domi account to ur mastercard online and it will enter the card immediately. i did that wen I went to London last month cos I was short of cash.

GTB is the best. to me ohhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by dayo1401: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2008
[i]kinharold (m)
Port Harcourt

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services?
« #4 on: July 25, 2008, 09:08 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i STRONGLY recommend GTBank. i trade forex and use my dom acc for wire transfer. almost a year now NO problems whatsoever. when i opened the dollar account, they also opend for me current and savings accts and also GB pounds and EURO accts.
-No minimun accout balance,
-easily fund my forex accts.

i don't have dom acct with other banks now but some of my trainees in Forex opened dom acct with some other banks and most of them are not HAPPY.

GTBank Please.
[/i]

How has forex been going guy, i trade fx too, but not up to that long, i just need some experience from you, if you can share your strategy with me, The market could be crazy though, gone from news, to technical , swing trade , to robot, to software, to signal and its like am almost done.
Kindly lets talk please if you have a yahoo id. or send me an email to sanyadayo@yahoo.com same as yahoo id
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2008
man, there is nothing like GTB, I formerly use UBA but had to move because they love to remove little little dollars from my mastercard whenever i am not watching.

But with GTBank you get detailed online statements
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by A40(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2008
GTB na their baba!! no long thing
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by nasuite: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2008
guyz! una dey f**k up! hw on earth wld u recommeng GTBank. i strongly would recomment intercontinental bank.it seems u guyz know very little about the bank. the bank is presently living up to the billing.their service is compared to none other.i strongy recommend it. grin shocked smiley

happy customer happy bank
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by geolabious(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2008
I dont think you all have try Oceanic Bank
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by odedele: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2008
try firstinland
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by chikejude(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2008
Ecobank has a nice domiciliary account also.
And their MasterCard is directly from France unlike other banks that has to go thru Lebanon.
A trial will convince you.
Also their Telex Transfers are same day.

Just that they are too strict on Documentations and EFCC limit on transfers.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by apasico(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2008
GTBANK is the best, I have been using it for the past three years and I have never been disappointed.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by gonzales38: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2008
GTBank is the BEST

I have been using it 2years and counting and they have never disappointed me.
GTBank is the BEST, try them
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by javaprince(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2008
I appreciat evry tin hav read so far. Am a student wit minimal funds maybe ready to comit 25k. And i want an account dat i can easily use to shop online like buy books, softwares, smal stuffs n ofcus an arsenal Jersey. smiley i read bout UBA n dey sound great on paper. Imagin dual visa card - has in naira n dollar atm allowed. Pls. Any one dat advises me shld pls provid me wit full details n all d charges n procs involvd. Forgiv my grammar. Did dis on mobile.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by javaprince(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2008
Seems nobody in nairaland wants to help? Wat a bad day.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by aganaboos1: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2008
Try Ecobank!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by ayobase(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2008
what u need is UBA.
EASY!!!
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by faoni572(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2008
I beg I just got burnt by UBA (Big Time). I need to open a new Dorm Acct. NLanders, which bank get the best dorm account services?

ayobase:

what u need is UBA.
EASY!!!

@ayobase, are u sure you read the post from the beginning, somebody is complaining of UBA and you are still saying he should go back to the UBA
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by yat: 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2008
Try GTBank. As far Dom acc is concerned GTBank is the best. I opened mine with them with easy and have not heard any problem operating it.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by misssexyu(f): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2008
yeah i think gtb is d best wen it comes 2 dom account due 2 wht i ave bin hearin bout dem,i bank with intercontinental bt i went 2 gtb 2 open a domiciliary account so i was given an individual opening account form nd a domiciliary account form to fill cos if 1 does not ave an account wit dem 1 wn't b able 2 open a domiciliary account,bout going 2 submit d forms i was asked 2 gt 2 refrences nd 2com wit a passport photograph wen coming,so pls whts d minimum amount i 'll b ask 2 bring?
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by itismd(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2008
Please has anybody used ACCESS bank Visa account . am about opening one with them
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by donnie(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2008
GTB is d place, n they just kp getting better.
I opened mine after a few days of some necessary confirmations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes / Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria / Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.