Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,790 members, 7,969,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:47 AM

Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (41139 Views)

Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / What Is A Domiciliary Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by abujabooks(f): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2008
Heard it is GTB.

But, with Skye Bank, there do not charge COT if you have minimum balance of 250,000 naira in your current account.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by adebayoor: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
Great is The Bank
I strongly recommend GTB

GTB Management and Staff
Thumbs up for you
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by keba(m): 1:09am On Sep 18, 2008
Hmm, what a good name GTB has made for themselves.
i've also got burned by UBA and i could'nt believe it though
i'm still with them but i'll be moving over to GTB very soon.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by javaprince(m): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2008
@all
I successfully opened a VISA account last week at Access bank and have been able to use it to perform my online transactions most importantly the launching and hosting of my pet project www.futaforum.com. The only problem I have with them for now is that there is no possible way for you to check ur balances using the VISA card yet.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by rancetech(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2008
I use GTBank for my current, dormiciliary and master card accounts. They are the best, there's no argument about that. I just hope it wont get to their heads.

You can withdraw N100 with your atm card, isn't that amazing?
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by kevchina: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2008
Pls my fellow nairalanders,i want to know if anyperson have an idea how first bank handles savings account,i have some money there for long i want to know if they will be deducting money from it as many people complained about UBA or is it safe to have the savings with the first bank just for saving the money there,i don't care about the slow and old way of service just to keep the money there.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by tkb417(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2008
GTBank is the best bank in anything
i use the current, DOM, and Mastercard accounts.
No other bank can compete.

Photocopy; Ko easy

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by ladoma(m): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2008
im using intercontinental bank plc and i have no cause to complain grin.so its your choice
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by sunnym(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2008
I ve heard so much about this Gtb, am going to withdraw my money from other bank and open with them but pls if there is any Gtb staff here, pls give us the real infor or detail about the don account. Too much advert for una.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by yommyuk: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2008
i sent GTB an enquiry note on their website via the contact form 5 weeks ago. uptil now no reply.

big up for customer service naija style !! lipsrsealed
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by epayguru(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2008
After GTB others can follow i vote them as Nigeria best bank
they have proven to since 2000 till date
my accounts from saving to domiciliary/master card are all from theirs,
uba,zenith and bank Phb are equally good from Nigeria for nigerians
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by JJYOU: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2008
yommyuk:

i sent GTB an enquiry note on their website via the contact form 5 weeks ago. uptil now no reply.

big up for customer service naija style !! lipsrsealed

trust naija peeps
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by ngegy: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2009
Is it true that you can't transfer more than $10k in a single day? I need to transfer $12k and I want it in a single transaction. Any Ideas?
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by bimbor(m): 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
Guys I seriously need to openĀ  current and Domiciliary accounts with GTB, but i need two referees who are current account holders with GTB, anywhere u are in Lagos I'm ready to come (most of my folks own savings accounts) u guys should help me out plssssssss. My mobile no is 08035698912
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by Paulsopulu(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2010
I want to know more about this domicillary account.
1. How can i deposite money to my account? I mean will i need to buy dollar in the market and deposite or will i deposite naira?
2 how much will it cost me to wiretransfer $100 to china and also can i do it by my self with my system?
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by sonety2k(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2010
Paulsopulu:

I want to know more about this domicillary account.
1. How can i deposite money to my account? I mean will i need to buy dollar in the market and deposite or will i deposite naira?
2 how much will it cost me to wiretransfer $100 to china and also can i do it by my self with my system?

Its easy to Open Just walk in to any GT Bank beside u i ur area ,

You have to buy your Dollar at the Open Market and deposit it in to your Domicilliary Account

Yes you could make the transfer from your System after they gave you ur Dor Account Number
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by liquid7: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2010
Hi i regurarly send money to nigeria into a $$$ account and i have used several banks before settling on GTbank.GTbank is amazing.As someone who has banked years with natwest,barclays etc i can say they are at least of same standard with even better phone customer service then those major uk banks.
The internet and atm card are great and when you come into the bank personally the bankers know what they are doing(apart from 1 guy i dealt with once which was a one off).
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2010
ok
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by powerblaze(m): 12:42am On Dec 29, 2010
javaprince:

I appreciat evry tin hav read so far. Am a student wit minimal funds maybe ready to comit 25k. And i want an account dat i can easily use to shop online like buy books, softwares, smal stuffs n ofcus an arsenal Jersey. smiley i read bout UBA n dey sound great on paper. Imagin dual visa card - has in naira n dollar atm allowed. Pls. Any one dat advises me shld pls provid me wit full details n all d charges n procs involvd. Forgiv my grammar. Did dis on mobile.

I can help you get a u.s.a debit card, with your name on it. best part is you can load it with your local atm card! for more info, contact me on powerblaze@gmail.com or call 07031578437
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by babaoo: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2011
please guy help me ooo, i was at gtb to tranfer money to an account in uk, its

bet365.com account.gtb is telling i would pay N2000, as commission as for vax and tax,
i was also told i will have to $25 for and off shore transfer.i thought
it was just 1% of my transfer, i don't seem to understand them, what should i do guys
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by walcolm(m): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2011
babaoo:

please guy help me ooo, i was at gtb to tranfer money to an account in uk, its

bet365.com account.gtb is telling i would pay N2000, as commission as for vax and tax,
i was also told i will have to $25 for and off shore transfer.i thought
it was just 1% of my transfer, i don't seem to understand them, what should i do guys

i havent done a FX transfer with GTB in the last 2 yrs but i do know the charge used to be 1% subject to a minimum of $10 plus 1000naira and vat plus tax and vat on tax

maybe you should call customer service to ask
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by walcolm(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2011
ngegy:

Is it true that you can't transfer more than $10k in a single day? I need to transfer $12k and I want it in a single transaction. Any Ideas?

you can transfer any amount you want. exceeding the $10k daily free limit only means the bank will collect more information about you and your reason for doing the transfer for documentation and reporting if CBN decides to look into their books but they cant prevent you from doing your transfer
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by baddycool07: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2011
pls i need someone that have a current account @ GTBank,av seen 1 refree and nd d 2nd refree so that my domiciliary account can b verify,is there anybody out there that can help me,i stay in ABEOKUTA and my number is 07033086389,kindly help me.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by bukahands(m): 2:09am On Jan 09, 2012
If its bet365 you want to fund which I use, why don't you just use your gtbank naira mastercard to deposit
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by znuga: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
bukahands:

If its bet365 you want to fund which I use, why don't you just use your gtbank naira mastercard to deposit
how is it possible to use gtbank naira mastercard to deposit on bet365.com, i am really interested in betting online(foreign) but i do not know d necessary steps to take.ply help me out.znuga@hotmail.com dat's my email.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by forkinsonlolo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2012
am interested too, orlamicome@gmail.com
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by topdee(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2012
if you use a MasterCard in any of the online betting site you have to withdraw via bank wire. Visa card is recommended cos u can withdraw directly to the card, .MasterCard int'l policy doesn't allow withdrawals to the card

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by Saintlight(m): 6:01am On Mar 10, 2012
Please, 2 pple who has a dormicilliary acct with ecobank volunteer to serve as a reference for me. I really nid ur help. I wld be very grateful.
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? by monopolist: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2012
GTBank. Cost-effective, Customer-friendly and most Capitalised Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Much Nigeria Owes In Bilateral Debts / Otedola Promises To Donate N1 Billion To Fight Coronavirus In Nigeria / Starting A Pharmaceutical Marketing/distribution Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.