Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,687 members, 7,889,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime (23600 Views)

Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by hollandis(f): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
No wonder most Nigeria men find it challenging adapting abroad .I know of Nigeria woman who separated from her Nigeria husband in north carolina and started forking another guy the subsequent week .She didn't divorce ooooo.I like her for that and encouraged her sef.Nigeria men are beasts .look @ the ridiculous statements from all the men .No wonder their wives separate from them over here.Nigeria women .Most nigerian women living in nigeria are living in bondage .Wtf common governor .who u be? Go and hear the way they are disgracing toronto governor.backward country .I no fit even go back talkless of marrying a nigeria man
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by hollandis(f): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Idoko solomon: Stop all dis unsenseless speech.She has don some thing wrong,so do nt judge one side.
STFU . Idoko ,I know you are a useless benue man,all your kinsmen including you treat women like sex objects or properties.

God knows I will never and have never dated a nigeria man .They come to me with their useless accent and "feeling important " look,I always tell them no once I realiz he is nigerian
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Derealme(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
If Mr. Chime's claim is correct that the wife is non compos mentis, when was the Enugu Government House converted to a psychiatric hospital?

If Mr. Chime's claim is correct that the wife is non kolo mental when was the Enugu Government House converted to a psychiatric hospital?
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by MrALIVE: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
W
divinelove: Falana seems to b seeking for sth to keep him in the pages of newspaper. y dt special interest in this, bc it involves a gov abi. Nw this woman is mentally challenged, y dnt u allow d families involved to take care of their own. Leave human rights out of this one, human right is nt applicable to mad ppl abeg
pls what planet are u from? Are u a human being?
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Chybeno(f): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
apoti:

I'm really tempted to say you are Stup1d. But I won't say that
hhahahhhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah my dear u av said it all hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Chybeno(f): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
plaindealer:

You yourself sound mad...
no b smal thing o
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Jman06(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
hollandis: No wonder most Nigeria men find it challenging adapting abroad .I know of Nigeria woman who separated from her Nigeria husband in north carolina and started forking another guy the subsequent week .She didn't divorce ooooo.I like her for that and encouraged her sef.Nigeria men are beasts .look @ the ridiculous statements from all the men .No wonder their wives separate from them over here.Nigeria women .Most nigerian women living in nigeria are living in bondage .Wtf common governor .who u be? Go and hear the way they are disgracing toronto governor.backward country .I no fit even go back talkless of marrying a nigeria man
But why horney?All Nigerian men aint bad you know?And i'm pretty sure many caucasian women want to marry and bang Nigerian men.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
safeact:
She was placed on house arrest Ãήϑ not have acess to D̶̲̥̅e outside! She might have done something that made her hubby do that. I have d right to dictate for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ wife what Ãήϑ where to go for D̶̲̥̅e safety of family Ãήϑ possibly our future! Its a pure family palaver!

See this aboki. Cos u r illiterate so u will never an educated girl. Fool claiming husband rights. U need a full format of ur system and brain. M u m u.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by benlay(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
safeact:
She was placed on house arrest Ãήϑ not have acess to D̶̲̥̅e outside! She might have done something that made her hubby do that. I have d right to dictate for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ wife what Ãήϑ where to go for D̶̲̥̅e safety of family Ãήϑ possibly our future! Its a pure family palaver!

Must you post on a forum like this when you know you have no clue about marriage, fundamental human rights, abuse of office etc.
You need help!
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by mkoabiola: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lady clara ls medically unfit to brief falana,
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by ojdollars(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
safeact:

Illiterate Nigerian Mentality... No wonder Nigerian men like you cannot function abroad. If like say I know you een, I for give your wife $500usd to go Divorce you and arrest you. All Of you Nigerian Bullies, shameless men with no qualitative and Godly upbringing and teaching about treating a woman with respect. Come AMerica come try am, stupid and ignorant idiot.

1 Like

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Ikwikwikwi(m): 12:04am On Nov 09, 2013
Falana is just a common Yoruba man like the others who doesn't see any thing good in an Igbo man. He should allow the Governor of Enugu State to live in peace with his family. Good for nothing yeye lawyer. Go and get a hair cut please.

1 Like

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Etianwanokon: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2013
I wish i can see one of these negative commentators, let me punch the idiot on the face. Boot lickers. May the generations of women in their families be subjected to these in-human treatment.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Olumen1907: 12:30am On Nov 09, 2013
[quote author=safeact][b][/b]It is a family affair!!! Pls stay off. Marriage course, lesson 2.[/quote

so....marriage don turn to do or die affair. D man wan lift his own mad on his wife and d babalawo had instructed dat d woman mustnt bn since in public......lolz!
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by viviane: 1:03am On Nov 09, 2013
safeact:

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 09, 2013
hollandis:
STFU . Idoko ,I know you are a useless benue man,all your kinsmen including you treat women like sex objects or properties.

God knows I will never and have never dated a nigeria man .They come to me with their useless accent and "feeling important " look,I always tell them no once I realiz he is nigerian

Why are you making yourself feeling so important and who's checking for you, anyway?

With all the abundance of beautiful black women of all kinds of nationalities that abound, only a non-pu.ssy getting mongrel would be checking for naija women, to be honest. I know your type. The last naija guy probably beat the brakes off ya pum and left you hanging, hence why you became bitter. Don't worry, with your attitude, the next one would do the same - after giving you face up, ar.se down, butt-naked. And you'll cut off nose to spite face afterwards.

That's why I don't feel sorry for most of you bitter women with misplaced emotions. Ain't no one checking for ya ar.se. Go sit in the sun and get a sun-tan. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by birdman(m): 4:39am On Nov 09, 2013
hollandis: No wonder most Nigeria men find it challenging adapting abroad .I know of Nigeria woman who separated from her Nigeria husband in north carolina and started forking another guy the subsequent week .She didn't divorce ooooo.I like her for that and encouraged her sef.Nigeria men are beasts .look @ the ridiculous statements from all the men .No wonder their wives separate from them over here.Nigeria women .Most nigerian women living in nigeria are living in bondage .Wtf common governor .who u be? Go and hear the way they are disgracing toronto governor.backward country .I no fit even go back talkless of marrying a nigeria man

why not quit nigerian forums too. lots of useless nigerian men here
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by birdman(m): 4:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Shekson: I love NLders. One idiot here is saying human rights do not apply to mad people. Smh for yur naivety and ignorance. Using 'mad' as if Ι̥τ̲̅ is legally tenable.
All the defence counsel of Chime wld be claiming is psychological imbalance which has to be confirmed by an independent psychiatrist. Peeps be shouting 'mad' oer here as if the woman has been proven to be mentally unstable

At least thank God it hasnt turned into ethnic warfare. How can anyone feel comfortable knowing that their state governor is holding his wife against her will. Wonders will never cease
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by chichi414: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2013
Na wa 4 dis life imaging wetin women eye de see 4 nigeria hw can a govern of a state imprison his own wife na wa ooo God will save you clare chime
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by sleemfesh: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2013
Derealme:

If Mr. Chime's claim is correct that the wife is non kolo mental when was the Enugu Government House converted to a psychiatric hospital?

If your wife were in the same condition and you can afford to bring her care to the house, would you rather she be in a psych hospital ?

You think you are smart. Mtcheeeew.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by safeact(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2013
viviane:

Thank u abusing ursf Ãήϑ not ♍ƺ! I still maintain that u are judging from one side. U just heard from someone who always want to be on d front page of d print media!
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by tpia5: 9:09am On Nov 09, 2013
hollandis: No wonder most Nigeria men find it challenging adapting abroad .I know of Nigeria woman who separated from her Nigeria husband in north carolina and started forking another guy the subsequent week .She didn't divorce ooooo.I like her for that and encouraged her sef.Nigeria men are beasts .look @ the ridiculous statements from all the men .No wonder their wives separate from them over here.Nigeria women .Most nigerian women living in nigeria are living in bondage .

Hypersexuality is a symptom of manic behaviour, especially in women.

So dont be so quick to admire the woman in your example, until you provide more details of what actually happened.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by safeact(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2013
ojdollars:

Illiterate Nigerian Mentality... No wonder Nigerian men like you cannot function abroad. If like say I know you een, I for give your wife $500usd to go Divorce you and arrest you. All Of you Nigerian Bullies, shameless men with no qualitative and Godly upbringing and teaching about treating a woman with respect. Come AMerica come try am, stupid and ignorant idiot.

ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ type do not last for one month in marriage in a bid to prove that u are equal to d task.It is out of ignorant that some low mentality ladies like u always end up breaking people's home in d name of respect!
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by safeact(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2013
benlay:

Must you post on a forum like this when you know you have no clue about marriage, fundamental human rights, abuse of office etc.
You need help!
Thank u. If d woman is mentally unstable, do u need to expose her to more ridicle knowing d social status of d family? Wen u a cerebrity, u will understand better.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by safeact(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2013
bizie:

See this aboki. Cos u r illiterate so u will never an educated girl. Fool claiming husband rights. U need a full format of ur system and brain. M u m u.

Silent is d best answer for a fool lik u! Ɣ☺u want to talk because others are talking!
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by safeact(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2013
plaindealer:

lol.... You placed your wife on house arrest like a common criminal? Your wife must be your personal property to do whatever you want with and not your wife, lover and partner...

You sound like a caveman...

U lack a good sense of judgement. ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ brain is one sided.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by hardbody: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2013
safeact:

You are a cave man. This is the twilight of 2014. Fast forward your life to 2 centuries ahead to get to reality today. You suck for real.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by andrewpete: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2013
Yes shes been locked up! Yes Chime is not saying the thruth! but abeg that man "Falana" should learn to mind his business sometimes.
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by pek(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2013
sleemfesh:

OK. Sorry for the sarcasm.
I'm not saying that custody by Chime is because he is a lawyer. It is because he is the legal guardian, the husband. If She was in no state to make a decision for herself and needs something done, it is not Falana or any lawyer that will be sought first. It is the husband whether a governor or lawyer or not. Unless Falana shows that he has done the right namely, trying to work or reason with the husband, then he is totally OUT OF LINE. Thats the truth, the logical and the correct thing to do. He must show that Chime has refused to take a proper action.

Come to think of it, nobody even knows what she 'told' Falana if and when. This is a family. It doesn't mean there are no rights of the human or that the husband can set limits to it but that the husband has the first and most important say.

And I ask again: what motive or interest does Chime have to keep his wife confined in the house for 4 months as alleged?

Locking someone up against their will is WRONG. But then you have to establish it first. If you don't take this diligence then our freedom is at stake. The same procedure that frees an innocent man must be applied in prosecuting the accused or u risk condemning the wrong person. Due diligence is it
I don't know you but whoever you are, you are the boom!
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by matty1024: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
safeact: Stop intruding into family affair!
Intruding indeed. while someone's life is at at stake..
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by matty1024: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
tpia@:

Hypersexuality is a symptom of manic behaviour, especially in women.

So dont be so quick to admire the woman in your example, until you provide more details of what actually happened.

Lord have mercy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my brother abeg no kill me with laff oh. Na Hypersexuality the doctor call the sickness?
Re: Falana Was Fully Briefed By Clara Chime by princengala26(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Why is femi falana still meddling in the private affairs of my Governor? Is he interested in his seat? The woman in question has come out in a press briefing and denied contacting you and you are still insisting. The governor decided to allow her stay in Government house out of love so that she will be close to her husband and familiarize with her environment which is necessary for her quick recovery. Go on my Governor, I and the people of Nkanu east are solidly behind you Sir. You are truely a God-sent to our state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Won’t Fund Your Census - US To Nigeria / APC Dissolves State Executive Committee Of The Kwara State Chapter / Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.