Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,427 members, 7,929,405 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:31 PM

I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me (4616 Views)

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / Newly Weded Couple.... Advice This Man Pls! / Eping With Your X While You Are In Your Husband House,does What To The Man Pls B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Madamthetop: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
we met when everything was really tight for me in skool. no job, no money, my bf was doing masters in the uk, he couldn't support me coz he was not working nd all...I don't like disturbing my peeps for money...I don't even know how to ask for any additional money except for my monthly allowance.

I never had the intention of falling in love when I met diz guy coz I knew he wanted me cos his wife was not with him and nothing more. So I was like we should be both act like we're in love with eachoda nd enjoy the moment together. I enjoy his money nd he enjoys watever he wanna enjoy out of me. But I fell in love after checking his profile nd salary on google.

He's a footbaLer,the best guy a lady could ever wish for. He's religious, goodlooking nd caring but he's married with a kid..

He asked his wife for a divorce the 3rd month we started dating. The lady had to fly to our city to talk sensse into his brain. She did all she could to rekindle their marriage. So he asked me to come over to nigeria to come spend some weeks with my fam not knowing he was trying to avoid me.

we've not been communicating well ever since I came back to the country coz he thinks I'm dating him coz of his money. I've tried all my best to get him out of my mind but I can't despite not talking to eachother for like 2months now...This is a guy that cries on phone whenever I do little shakara for him(he only cried
Once tho).

I'm having issue with my real bf....Our relationship has neva been d same ever since we met in lagos. He's really trying his best to make it work but I believe he's doing dat coz of his selfish interest coz I believe a relationship without trust is rubbish...we don't trust eachoda....I think it's berra to stick to my married guy till I'm ready for marriage instead of jumping from one relationship to anoda.

To cut the story short, I love him so much nd I know he loves me too.I'm even planning to go see him in december....I know God is not happy with what I'm doing coz he's married...I'm this religious type of girl. His wife is a prayer warrior too...kindly advice me on what to do coz I'm confused!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Ab025(m): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2013
When u get married 2moro and another younger lady is dating ur husband, pls don't complain o....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by sKeetz(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Picture or it didnt happen!! angry

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Am happy u said the wife is a prayer warrior, be ready to get crippled since u want to put asunder in a marriage joined by God...I pity ur life. Goodluck

10 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Madamthetop: 1:21am On Nov 08, 2013
Ab025: When u get married 2moro and another younger lady is dating ur husband, pls don't complain o....

sunnydayasaba: Am happy u said the wife is a prayer warrior, be ready to get crippled since u want to put asunder in a marriage joined by God...I pity ur life. Goodluck

But I still don't get why people in this society have a problem with girls dating married men when at the same time they accept polygamy...I'm not saying I'm right coz I never prayed to get myself in this situation..I pray to overcome diz temptation soon
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 08, 2013
your talltale here doesnt make any sense
tell it to the tabloids joor
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by dayokanu(m): 3:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Madam @ the top:
we met when everything was really tight for me in skool. no job, no money, my bf was doing masters in the uk, he couldn't support me coz he was not working nd all...I don't like disturbing my peeps for money...I don't even know how to ask for any additional money except for my monthly allowance.

I never had the intention of falling in love when I met diz guy coz I knew he wanted me cos his wife was not with him and nothing more. So I was like we should be both act like we're in love with eachoda nd enjoy the moment together. [size=15pt]I enjoy his money nd he enjoys watever he wanna enjoy out of me. But I fell in love after checking his profile nd salary on google.[/size]

!

Can you explain the part in bold especially the deep bold

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Chinwem(f): 3:28am On Nov 08, 2013
R
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Onyinyechimara(f): 3:42am On Nov 08, 2013
Madam @ the top:

But I still don't get why people in this society have a problem with girls dating married men when at the same time they accept polygamy...I'm not saying I'm right coz I never prayed to get myself in this situation..I pray to overcome diz temptation soon

OP, you opened this thread for prayer but you are here justifying sleeping with a married man comparing it to polygamy. Are you his wife? This is not a place to justify your foolishness. You either stop or get the hell outta here

Pretending to be religious but then "enjoying his money and then allowing him to enjoy whatever he wants out of me".

So what do you want to hear from "people in this society" then? You re really a foolish young lady.

It's been a while since I read utter bullcrap like what you wrote up there.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Onyinyechimara(f): 3:43am On Nov 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2013
I'm currently dating a married man and we are so crazy bout each
other .... His wife is in nigeria and i'm here with him so i don't think
we've got any problem...It depends on mutual agreement!
[b]
https://www.nairaland.com/1235486/what-make-single-lady-date/3#14919387
Comment made by OP on the 25th of March, I think she thinks other wise nowgrin grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by pickabeau1: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2013
So Oga @ The Top is up to some fricky ish... grin grin

But I fell in love after checking his profile nd salary on google.

Is this the love you been missing//// grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by ifyalways(f): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Can you explain the part in bold especially the deep bold
ori eja if you quit being stingy ,you'll get that kain "enjoyment" too. I can imagine the level of gbadun-ness our Oga footballer dey enjoy.

OP,eku gbadun.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Chimezie198(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2013
close ur eyes Lets pray

Dear Lord,
op has confessed dat shez in love with a married man wey dey run things for inside dis naija whr milk, milo, ovatin and honey dey flow like d land of Canan.
We know say she forget her brain for Yaba.... We cast, loose, bind, tight and throway any demon way get rabbit ear and pot belle wey dey put sand sand for person garri from her body right now.

Final... Finally... Pardon and Show her ur mercy. Xmas don dey reach ohh.. Give her own personal man wey she go be her own personally.
Haba... Make she no dey shook eye for another woman husband habatically.
Saga... No give am husband wey go dey sag him boxers sagatically.
Swagger... Give am husband wey swag swaggertically.
Rugged... Abeg no give am husband wey rugged ruggeditically.

These all we pray IJN... And nairalanders echo....... Amen nairalanditically.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2013
Chie . . . See oga footballer eating his cake and having it all at the same time!

Men una dey enjoy oh! cool cool

@ OP

Your story won't make any sense untill you mention his name. Spill the beans o jare . . . I'm in the mood for a little gossip this morning.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2013
I fear for you Op undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2013
Dear Poster,

I promise to pray for you tonight. Please tell me the exact prayer you want.

A. That God will make the guy leave his wife and marry you?
B. That his wife will die so that you can finally have him without any guilt?
C. That both of you will continue cheating for as long as you both wish?
D. That the demon worrying you will depart by force by fire?

Just tell me which of these is your prayer point. Please feel free to add more prayer points. Any other prayer warriors out there willing to join me to pray for a sister?

Front page if possible as she urgently needs all the prayers she can get!

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2013
Madam @ the top:

This is the most stupid response have ever read on NL, OP, pls tell me which society in the world accept girl sleeping wit a married man and claiming she's a Christian? He enjoys anything he wants frm ur body and u enjoy his money, imagine this word coming frm u, So tell us ur jst his mistress and we will understand and stop asking for advice frm us. U want to deprive his child a normal home, fathers care and luv, and u accept nairalanders to support u. Na God go put pepper for ur eyes and punny.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by meine: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2013
Madam @ the top:
...kindly advice me on what to do coz I'm confused!

Note the bolded, You are confused nothing we say can help you. Ole,Olojukokoro . If the footballer is arrested and jailed for drug trafficking today will you still love him? If he goes cripple or goes broke ,will you still have feelings? And you wanna settle for marriage...lol. Dont complain when your future husband also " enjoys watever he wanna enjoy out of small girls"]. Karma still remain a biatch!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by AnodaIT(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2013
Madam @ the top:

blah blah blah . . . nd caring but he's married with a kid..

This is all I was looking for and that is where I stopped reading.
I always advise young boys , stop chasing girls , make all the money , when you show your caring ability , they will come to you
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2013
Ogbeche77:
https://www.nairaland.com/1235486/what-make-single-lady-date/3#14919387
Comment made by OP on the 25th of March, I think she thinks other wise nowgrin grin
jack Bauer tins....keep it up....@op you need serious deliverance with koboko

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by AnodaIT(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2013
Enigma17:
jack Bauer tins....keep it up....@op you need serious deliverance with koboko
Guy you deserve a medal.
That was on Mar 25
Madam @ the top:
I'm currently dating a married man and we are so crazy bout each other .... His wife is in nigeria and i'm here with him so i don't think we've got any problem...It depends on mutual agreement!
E sweet o (no worry e go bitter later)
You thought people that had done it earlier and repented and spoke against it were telling bedtime stories. And you (and the man) claim to be religious (which kind religion we dey practive for Niaja sef)
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Gloriagee(f): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2013
Point of correctn - u don't have a boyfriend, real or fake. u just have some unfortunate guy you're stringing along. Ekuse!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by LadyCaty(f): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
I dnt tnk u ll lyk t too if sm1 z doin sumtyn wit ur husband..Jst leave their marriage nd go ur way..Wait 4 ur own turn nd dnt be a prob to anoda..
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by 4tunebest(f): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ladies like you make me ashamed of being a woman
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by luvablesam(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
OP,I Like d part that he told u to come to Naija....its simple,he is tru wit u n now sees u as second hand...smart dude...

I don't know y some ladies are very GREEDY n DUBIOUS...SO u even had to google his salary out before u fell in Love?? What a shame...

If he starts domestic violence on u now,feminists would come here to claim that u wana stick with him cos of love,not knowing is the money u are after
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by switdil(f): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Madam @ the top:

Hello miss
U r decieving yourself n u know it
U need to get one thing straight here
U r d one tempting urself
U want this n no matter how hard u pray u ll never break loose from this
UnlesS u pray wit a sincere heart
The word is REPENT
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Dantedasz(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
Funny thread by another troll.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by dayokanu(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Op

Should we pray for God to bless this union
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by coogar: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Madam @ the top:

I never had the intention of falling in love when I met diz guy coz I knew he wanted me cos his wife was not with him and nothing more. So I was like we should be both act like we're in love with eachoda nd enjoy the moment together. I enjoy his money nd he enjoys watever he wanna enjoy out of me. But I fell in love after checking his profile nd salary on google.

He's a footbaLer,the best guy a lady could ever wish for. He's religious, goodlooking nd caring but he's married with a kid..

He asked his wife for a divorce the 3rd month we started dating. The lady had to fly to our city to talk sensse into his brain. She did all she could to rekindle their marriage. So he asked me to come over to nigeria to come spend some weeks with my fam not knowing he was trying to avoid me.

we've not been communicating well ever since I came back to the country coz he thinks I'm dating him coz of his money. I've tried all my best to get him out of my mind but I can't despite not talking to eachother for like 2months now...This is a guy that cries on phone whenever I do little shakara for him(he only cried
Once tho).

I'm having issue with my real bf....Our relationship has neva been d same ever since we met in lagos. He's really trying his best to make it work but I believe he's doing dat coz of his selfish interest coz I believe a relationship without trust is rubbish...we don't trust eachoda....I think it's berra to stick to my married guy till I'm ready for marriage instead of jumping from one relationship to anoda.

To cut the story short, I love him so much nd I know he loves me too.I'm even planning to go see him in december....I know God is not happy with what I'm doing coz he's married...I'm this religious type of girl. His wife is a prayer warrior too...kindly advice me on what to do coz I'm confused!

God has already answered your prayers....
you don't need any more prayer - you are in love with a footballer that's ready to kick his wife out, he spoils you silly with material stuff & his bedroom game is world class. just continue to enjoy the ride. there are few men out there to go round so scenarios like this are always going to happen......

congrats!!!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
You love him or the money undecided.

So many guys in Alaba waiting to be loved. Look around you, there are single guys out there for you but you choose to love an established married footballer.

Your head dey there. And you are using God to cover your atrocities.
One day monkey go go market, im no go return.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me by nairaman66(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Tales By Sunlight!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Ladies, How True Is This? ( PHOTO) / ... / I Buy Scrap And Working Inveter Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.