Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,830 members, 7,906,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) Projects Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) Projects Competition (1337 Views)

Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) Projects Competition / Admission Into Nigerian Institute Of Health Technology Is Still On / Nigerian Institute Of Journalism Fees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) Projects Competition by admin19871: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2013
Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) Projects Competition

www.niserng.org
This is an innovative project competition aimed at scholarship creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring young graduates and Researchers in Nigeria to develop and execute ideas.

Aim:

The aim of this competition is to promote in Nigerian youths the spirit of patriotism, healthy competition, intellectualism and creativity, while reassuring them that their input and contribution in nation building is appreciated.

Eligibility

This contest is open to all Nigerian graduates.

Submission of Entries

i. Entry closes at 4:00 pm on friday, november 29, 2013.

ii. All projects must be submitted online during the registration in PDF or MICROSOFT WORD format.

Award

1000 nigerians will be awarded with 500,000 Naira worth of research/Scholarship grant.

Signed:

Prof Olufemi Taiwo

Director-General.

REGISTER NOW
http://niserng.org/node/11
OR send your project directly to info@niserng.org through EMAIL
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) Projects Competition by koolJ1(f): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2013
Lol! Nicely thought out scam for plagiarism. Someone should please prove me wrong, not just TELLING that I'm wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) Projects Competition by admin19871: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
my room mate was given 200k last year...guy u are wrong.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) Projects Competition by koolJ1(f): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2013
Lol! Won't u back up ur scamwork? I didn't expect any negative reply from u, jst awaiting another unbiased poster

(1) (Reply)

Democracy And Nation-building ; Young People And The Future. / Fsb Bea Scholarship- A Flawed But JUST Scholarship / Selecting The Best Research Design To Fit Your Research Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.