Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,371 members, 7,967,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? (70264 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Moxie4lyf(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Am i the only one or what?
Left to me, i dont think the OP is ugly the way ppl are portraying her to be.
By the way, she just asked a simple question based on observation, which is kind of very correct...She never used herself as a reference point.
I just tink say na wrong topic she post at a very wrong time; this kind time wey ASUU dey 4 strike

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Beennkumar(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: worwor girl with big nyansh better!!

Please don't make me laughgrin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by sCun: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Moxie4lyf: Am i the only one or what?
Left to me, i dont think the OP is ugly the way ppl are portraying her to be.
By the way, she just asked a simple question based on observation, which is kind of very correct...She never used herself as a reference point.
I just tink say na wrong topic she post at a very wrong time; this kind time wey ASUU dey 4 strike
The OP is not ugly, she only had an awkward pose.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by IVORY2009(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
deliveryboy: Most guys do not like flashy girls that would be a subject for other men's attention, (insecurity). However, ugly women have ugly character in marriage becuase they have acted their way into marrying the cool dude and then comes their real character when they are finally married. I know a lot of ugly married women making life horrible for their husbands and his people, what could be worse.

grin grin ,D grin grin before nkor.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by mkoabiola: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ugly girls av d sweetest kpekus.

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by pbling: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
d ugli goes 4 dem n dey wet d awesome ones so much
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Miner13: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nadia_SA1: We like beta tin wink
thou fairly presentable in ur piz bt ur search 4 beta tin end u wit wat cud b refer 2 as d deformed guy
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
But wait oh, I know the OP
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by thehunted(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
usermane:

yeah, quite puzzling. Seen a lot of cases like that. Seem like the law is this; "the less attractive a lady is, the more attracted she is to looks in men". I think lot of handsome guys are kind of shy or reserved, and with this they don't get the attention of very pretty ladies who are constantly occupied with several loud guys. Hence less beautiful ladies with just very few or guys around tend to get drawn to and go after the handsome guys.

This is so true.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
tintingz: ID sexxy lips cheesy wink
Asewo!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
sCun: The OP is not ugly, she only had an awkward pose.
too much of watching red-carpet shows is not good for ur health,

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
LizzyAnn: shocked grin grin grin cheesy
your dp make sense.. grin grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayten30: na wa ooo see as the op head be like map of africa,her nose be like aso rock,her mouth be like dirty dust bin wey dey smell,her eyes be like person wey typhoid fever don finish her life,I no blame her,na some guys I blame because of wetin dem wan chop dem go see monkey tell am say na she be the prettiest thing in the world and for their mind they will be laughing at her and say "see this monkey she sef think say she fine true true"if na me be the chick I go vex tear bra and pant take swear for her gene wey make her face be anyhow like spoilt road of lagos/ibadan express road.
Lmfaaaaaaaaaaaao! Werey!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by modupeaderonke(f): 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dat not true
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lirusehn(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
modupeaderonke: Dat not true
u came late
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Isahalbash(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Just be your gaddem self! Gaddemit! If you are tired of looking pretty just the way you are,so that you can attract more guys,it won't cost you anything to go and do a plastic surgery and look ugly. undecided

who tell u say she pretty?

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by oduason: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayten30: na wa ooo see as the op head be like map of africa,her nose be like aso rock,her mouth be like dirty dust bin wey dey smell,her eyes be like person wey typhoid fever don finish her life,I no blame her,na some guys I blame because of wetin dem wan chop dem go see monkey tell am say na she be the prettiest thing in the world and for their mind they will be laughing at her and say "see this monkey she sef think say she fine true true"if na me be the chick I go vex tear bra and pant take swear for her gene wey make her face be anyhow like spoilt road of lagos/ibadan express road.
Stop badmouthing her,it is only on nairaland that ugly people come online to start making fun another person they think is uglier at least she is bold enough to upload her picture online,if you cant do the same for us to compare and contrast kindly do the needful and shut the phuck up.

9 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
sCun: Old wrinkle-face mama, your children should be doing this on Nairaland
Rule 10 violated.
Congratulations on your ban.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayten30: too much of watching red-carpet shows is not good for ur health,
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
odua son: Stop badmouthing her,it is only on nairaland that ugly people come online to start making fun another person they think is uglier at least she is bold enough to upload her picture online,if you cant do the same for us to compare and contrast kindly do the needful and shut the phuck up.

LMAO so true/ grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by mascot87(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Most pretty/beautiful girls have dirty kitty c** while the said ugly babes have very clean lickable kitty c**.
Most pretty/beautiful girls don't have enough holdable front oranges and back pawpaws while the said ugly babes have very moderate/big milkful Oranges and juicy backyard.
Most pretty/beautiful girls have wide KC due to enough BJ from badt guys while the. said ugly girls have tight KC cos they aren't attracted to badt guys.
etc jorr

4 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by IVORY2009(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
mko abiola: Ugly girls av d sweetest kpekus.

unorn testimony time grin grin you see am, na wetin I dey talk be dis # Team[size=19pt] "Ugly girl-ism"[/size]
Idowuogbo:
Lmfaaaaaaaaaaaao! Werey!

ur own nah to dey yab people up and down, ok oh.
lirusehn: u came late
very late sef

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Beennkumar:
Please don't make me laughgrin
"if u wana b happy for the rest of ur life never make a pretty woman ur wife

So from my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry u"

This song says it all!!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by NEROSKY(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
bestestgirl: I rest my case
Do you really know how you look

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by sCun: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Rule 10 violated.
Congratulations on your ban.
Why copy and paste what I wrote earlier? Yes, I gladly await my ban. I never visit romance section anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
odua son: Stop badmouthing her,it is only on nairaland that ugly people come online to start making fun another person they think is uglier at least she is bold enough to upload her picture online,if you cant do the same for us to compare and contrast kindly do the needful and shut the phuck up.
AS IN EH

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Moxie4lyf(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
some ladies for here sef nawa...
If u check their profile pix, na so so cartoon pix or no profile pix @ all; dem dey hide their face yet dem dey laf person own...
GOD IS WATCHING!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Miner13:
thou fairly presentable in ur piz bt ur search 4 beta tin end u wit wat cud b refer 2 as d deformed guy
Tufiouka
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by DonOms(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
As much as I find this thread entertaining, the question which spiraled into this bucketful of ideas and thrills appear to me as reasonable and thoughtful. So all girls are beautiful? Well, sadly, and truly, yes. It's just that they have varying number of admirers though. (All things...God made them all). To answer the question, many attractive (note:I avoided the word 'beautiful) ladies get carried away and forget to tidy up the intrinsic values that truly define longlasting appreciation and beauty. The simplest and commonest of these values are KINDNESS, HONEST SMILES and GENUINE INTEREST IN OTHERS. (I'm letting out a million-dollar nugget). Let an Aye Aye (you can google this animal if you haven't heard of it) possess those three values and I bet it will get "handsome" suitors.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
phoinix:

or own nah to dey yab people up and down, ok oh.
Liv mee angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply)

Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.