Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,550 members, 7,888,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? (28259 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 / Mexico Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (1 - 2) On 16th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by keemness(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
dojumav: Nwakali

Gbam....d new viera.....
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by megapriest(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
primus_maximus: Mesut 'Ihenacho' Ozil!!
This guy needs Prof. Wenger to become Afrcan Ozil.He's Heavenly made for Arsenal
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
IHEANACHO

Pass, Vision, Control, Dribble, Twists, Scoring Ability..

If Man UTD's Janujaz Can Instill these Traits, He'll Be Most Talented Youngster in England..

I Just Hope Teams Like Arsenal That give Youngsters chance Snap this Kid..

YAHAYA

That 360 he did in Midfield was a Joy to Watch.. Even Zidane woulda felt a wee Jealous.. He was just a Thorn in the Defence..

MUHAMMED

I call him The Dani Alves of Africa.. Surging Runs, PinPoint Crosses and Excellent Delivery.. The Free Kick He scored was Top Notch..

NWAKALI

His Understanding of The Game is Amazing.. Confident, No Nonsense and Contributed Effectively..

ALAMPASU

De Gea woulda seen his African Goalee Partner.. Excellent dives and Real Confidence.. Kept some Dangerous Crosses @ Bay..

All in All, IHEANACHO oozes Class.. He has this Natural Flair that amaze Fans..

Nice Game Nigeria..

5 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by toluxe0075: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
nwakali and alfa are the unsung heroes, they held the midfield and they kept blocking oppositions killer passes, alfa and nwakali's turning with the ball is impeccable, i give it to both of them

2 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Emvin(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Alampasu's decision making was spot on. Mohammed had an energetic display capped off with a goal and an assist. Iheanacho made things look so easy with his world class passes, I give it to him.

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Kanu nwankwo for stand
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
The Team was fantastic, they all played well. I enjoyed watching Bello, Iheanacho and all.

These guys are young talents, and I don't blame those who think they are old, not because they look old but because we have lost the trust of many.

I believe in this country, I L♥√ع Nigeria
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by purplekayc(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Alampasu .... Yahayah
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Jeel: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
.com:
coach play

Yes. He played from the bench. Why do we blame the coach if a team fails?
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by gebbson(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
yahaya all d way jo, d guy is just 2 good bt no goal 4 final bt up yahaya all d way
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by SUNNY45: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
NWAKALI....Most didnt see him because he was the laundry man....ALAMPASU ....Without that save that would have made it 1-1 against Sweden, we wouldnt be jubilating today...
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by godwinony(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
did y'all see Yahaya's zidane 360 marseille turn in the 2nd half?? brilliant!..man of the match is Muhammed though..

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by olumbha(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
D supporters dey re cocastic
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
1 of the supporters
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Ozonna(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
Guys, this is a perfect team. Check out our 2 central defenders!!! They r world Class.

Apart from Iheanacho, Nwakali is a great talent. Check out the match against sweden, he was always covering for overlapping Captain Muhammed. His passes and dribbling skills are world class.

Yahaya did very well. Alampasu was astounding. I pray may good quality clubs from Europe take each player in dis team.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Ninilowo(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nwakali....the engine room. The guy cost us the African U17 trophy buh he made up for dt loss in this tournament. I hope we can remember the penalty kick he lost.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Elebiju: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
the referee of course.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by DollarmanAluta: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
Iheanacho, is a phenomenon. I hope Barcelona can buy him to sharpen his skills as they did for MESSI.

3 Likes

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
ebamma: alampasu will do

My thought exactly
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by sadeeq0705: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
YAHAYA. Infact I lyk d way d commentator is calling d name. YAHAAYA ( young INIESTA)
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Temitoper1: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
I give it to Alampasu
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Temitoper1: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
I give it to Alampasu...
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
I don't know about the man of the match but I know about the most skilful player in that team, and that is YAHAYA! Very sleeky, skilful; body movement is mind blowing, his touches are way beyond this world. The only dent on him is that he seems selfish. If he gets an opportunity to be schooled under a thorough bred and disciplined coach, then this guy will go places! He is that good. Nwakali shld be the next then after ihenacho. But the most unselfish player is Ihenacho and as statistics reveal, the man of this tournament.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by tbaba1234: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
DollarmanAluta: Iheanacho, is a phenomenon. I hope Barcelona can buy him to sharpen his skills as they did for MESSI.

He should go where he will play o!! Ajax, Porto etc.. With time Barca can sign him

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by balingat(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Alampasu
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by sbm009: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Sepp blatter , 2nd - kanu......
Hope those guys confirmed that the UAE muslems did not giv them a bomb as a cup ;DSepp blatter , 2nd - kanu......
Hope those guys confirmed that the UAE muslems did not giv them a bomb as a cup
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by UyiIredia(m): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Musa Muhammed. Helped the second goal. Sealed the victory. And played excellenty as a right and left back.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by slygwogwo: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
De goal keeper, Alampasu
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by kachi04(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
Iheanacho. The visioner

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by chuksoyo21(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Papilo
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
wow "FANTASTIC EAGLET TEAM" the man of the match goes to our CAPTAIN FANTASTIC Musa Mohammed
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by striker9(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mohammed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United / Tokyo Olympics 2021 Live Updates Thread / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.