Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:46 AM

Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? (28277 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 / Mexico Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (1 - 2) On 16th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Akiika: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
primus_maximus: Mesut 'Ihenacho' Ozil!!

Why this inferiority complex?
Ozil had his name before he became a superstar!
Let Ihenacho bear his name and print it to super stardom.
Must you follow follow!
Haven't you heard of Peles in brazil that cannot play football?

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by mikkybellami(m): 1:32am On Nov 09, 2013
na d ball boy now undecided
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by iceberry1759: 5:08am On Nov 09, 2013
Ihenacho

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by LadyH(f): 6:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Odeju: It was a team work and i give kuddos to them but what i saw is that they did nt make good use of their wingers.........congrat anyway
the midfield was just too easy to pass thru. those boys were super fast. *shrug*
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Harrison259(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Musa
Mohamed
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Richydos(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2013
My man of the match goes 2 d mexican coach wey pull im suit wen match start but e no gree wear am bck wen match finish
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by chukwy2(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Olypeppy: Alampasu,iheanacho,Musa Mohammed.......they are driving me crazy.
run naked and enter market naa
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Caseless: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Olypeppy: Alampasu,iheanacho,Musa Mohammed.......they are driving me crazy.
na wa o. Why u de post am 2wice nau?
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2013
caseless: na wa o. Why u de post am 2wice nau?

the guy get stroke ...pity am
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by bamac(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Richydos: My man of the match goes 2 d mexican coach wey pull im suit wen match start but e no gree wear am bck wen match finish
i xpectd him to remove d tie but it seems d tie was sown togeda wt his shirt

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Bankyfranco: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2013
I giv it to Nwakali,D guy is a Xavi in d making...he was just sprayin killer passes all over d pitch

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by nolio(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2013
*crying* no one gave it 2ma broda,yahaya. And he was al ova d match

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Ninapha(f): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Nwakali, Iheanacho, Alampasu and Yahaya all gud
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by olanre12(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2013
all
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by bizibrain(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Bright90s:

Lionel ''Iheanacho'' Messi
lionel messi no dey do 2 much assist na, its mesut ozil who will score and assist.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by nanizle(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2013
See as everybody just forget success isaac. Una just forget him wonder goal... Injury na bad tin oo.

GOD PUNISH INJURY angry

My man was the red booted yahaya... Pacey, very confident with his abilities, ready to take on ANY opposition player.

I see a new crop of "Super" Eagles and I hope they keep playing together.

Marnu Garba's game plan was always perfect. Baba I dey hail u ooo. See you in fifa u21

Let me keep my lips sealed on the age issue. :x
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Onisurumatt(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2013
I give mine to the 9ja fans. They were d guys of d match
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Forwetinnah: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2013
The Captain, Keeper and Iheanacho.. Splendid men of the match!
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by haykins01(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2013
definately it has 2 be the most underated player in that team....Nwakali....he wears jersey number 14

1 Like

Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by haykins01(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Bankyfranco: I giv it to Nwakali,D guy is a Xavi in d making...he was just sprayin killer passes all over d pitch
Gbam!!!..at least sum1 is seeing what am seeing
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Alampasu,Iheanacho,Yahaya,Muhammed,Nwakali-Boys of the Match smiley
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nwakali does the dirty job like sunday oliseh,alonso etc, he cover up for always overlapping mohammed and okon. But I prefer alampasu. Thanks
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Afam4eva(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
This team is one of the most rounded Nigerian team that i've seen. It's really hard picking a single player from the pack. They've all done a wonderful job but i was impressed in Iheanacho, Musa Mohammed, Yahaya, Alampasu and Nwakali. These guys made all the difference.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Ojosaac(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bance, hmmm, End time tinz
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by helvidius: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dele Alampasu was the man of the match yesterday.Can't imagine his no of saves....
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by abacus(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
CFCfan: Alampasu and Mohammed
My vote
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by Caseless: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Alexpissu:

the guy get stroke ...pity am
grin
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by femi9naija(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Musa Muhammed. Helped the second goal. Sealed the victory. And played excellenty as a right and left back.
Left back keh?
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by femi9naija(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
They all deserve the accolade, really no one to pick as the man of the match- that was pure team work. Alampasu caught my eye, Yahaya was a lil but selfish IMO, Awoniyi really held up d ball to bring other players into play, Captain fantastic-Muhammed, he was like playing 2 roles (RB & RM), May be the coach deployed him as a RWB. But who noticed Nwakali? He played a tactical role. He bossed the midfield spraying long passes and covering up for the full backs when they overlap. He is my man off the match.
Re: Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? by ModupeJ(f): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Alampasu,2nd is Yahaya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ivan Toney fined, suspended for 8 months for Breaching Betting Rules / Celta Vigo striker, Mina Jailed For 4 Years Over Sexual Abuse. Club suspends him / NFF To Punish Victor Osimhen Over Improper Conduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.