Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,819 members, 7,921,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 03:12 PM

Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra (19978 Views)

Gunmen Invade Ebute-meta In Lagos, Kill 4, Injure 20 / Gunmen Invade Enugu Community, Kill Monarch, Three Others / Seven Die As Gunmen Raid Hotel In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by MrAboki: 10:43am On Nov 09, 2013
Anambra State is a security disaster waiting to happen..

Peter Obi Has handed out over 5000 Pump actions to Anambra Youths in the name of Vigilante. SO it may have worked in its early days, but I doubt that this is sustainable. I believe that in the Typical Nigerian fashion, the structure of this vigilante was not properly thought through.

During my wedding, the Vigilante at the hotel were my guests and I stayed, the Vigilante fired over 5 shots in the air because of 2000 Naira that friend gave him.

Look at what the Police did in front of that Amawbia police station (Cordoning off 1 whole lane on the side of the Police Station & another 1 lane on the side of the Government house).

Anambra needs to invest in security badly.. Obosi is filled with young juvenile delinquents that are high on hard drugs (cocaine & weed) and then cultists. I speak of Obosi because that's the one I witnesses first hand.

I said it on another thread... Security is the one thing I will vote for. I went to the CLub in Awka and people were staying in the Club till 6am before heading home for fear of being robbed or kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Uwa2000(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2013
Olamagnifico: The judges maybe safe in any man's land like india, south africa or lagos...
. I also think that d bok hrm is not a (nig)
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Uteghe(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

YOU ARE A FOOLISH PERSON!

Your narrow mindedness would be the end of you. I dont even know where to begin educating you. Its pointless, you are a lost cause. I cant wait till you become a victim of generalization and i pray it costs you a limb so you understand what it means to be put down just because of your tribe.

Fool.
You didn't address the issue of money consciousness.My limbs will remain intact IJN. I won't curse you-that will be an overkill. You are already tottering between the physical plane and hades-your final home.For emphasis,I will end well.

2 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by deb(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2013
tsleazy: Fourgive me if i sey these, but these is funy
grin Believe me bro I laughed my foking as.z out! grin

That part that says dey left their belongings also is freaking funny grin cheesy
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by mu2sa2: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2013
SE, den of armed robbers and bandits. Somebody says NE is safer than SE even with bh violence.
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by pbling: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2013
i was xpectin dem 2 say anitin u do ll b use against u y in cot,judge dey run lol,stand judge Gun
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Uteghe :

You didn't address the issue of money consciousness.My limbs will remain intact IJN. I won't curse you-that will be an overkill. You are already tottering between the physical plane and hades-your final home.For emphasis,I will end well.

You are the one on the verge of destruction and yes, you would loose a limb to bigotry in the near future. You condemn an entire tribe of people and you think you would end well. By the way i am not even Igbo, it is foolish people like you that deserve the worst fates in life.

4 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by profvic3: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2013
dem won rig the election..ngige to win wit landslide..al dis 1 na initial gra gra
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by victorv12(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2013
I told one of my homies, Nigeria is a jungle. I never heard this kind of story in my life before. Gunmen entering a court and shooting sporadically...Nigeria heading towards anarchy!
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2013
victorv12: I told one of my homies, Nigeria is a Jungle. I never heard this kind of story in my life before. Gunmen entering a court and shooting sporadically...Nigeria heading towards anarchy!
But u have to admit that the story is funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2013
victorv12: I told one of my homies, Nigeria is a jungle. I never heard this kind of story in my life before. Gunmen entering a court and shooting sporadically...Nigeria heading towards anarchy!

Yes O. Nigeria is on the verge of anarchy, and i fear that we may even divide as a Nation. It is a really sad thing.
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Uteghe(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

You are the one on the verge of destruction and yes, you would loose a limb to bigotry in the near future. You condemn an entire tribe of people and you think you would end well. By the way i am not even Igbo, it is foolish people like you that deserve the worst fates in life.
If you are not Igbo, how do you get so worked up? The Igbos that read my well thought out post said nothing because they know am saying the truth. You have taken many limbs-maybe for rituals or as a cult hitman. Now, I curse you. I have the right of opinion. You can counter my opinion with stronger opinion without allowing the bestial aspects of your idiotic mistake of an existence to get better part of you. You will lose your life. Pig. Am blessed and am living long. Go to hell,your mentor,Osisikankwu is waiting to receive you at the gate.
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Anniettieufia(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Nnawao !
Wetin those boys wan go steal for court now ?

They want to steal EVIDENCE and pervert justice .
God of mercy,

it's fearful ,
and it keeps me wondering how THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD (GUN).
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by victorv12(m): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2013
The story looks funny, but in the long run, a sad one.
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2013
lorretta u: No one bro
No one sad sad sad
Except maybe the politicians.
Abi oh. In the US, there have been situations where a defendant tries to physically attack a judge, but I've never heard of someone bringing firearms in a court room, chasing the judge away shocked grin
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by bransye: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2013
Do you need a realiable investment that is reliable and one that will give you peace of mind? check .. m c d a v e i n
ve s t (dot) c o m
fufill your dreams
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2013
Uteghe :

If you are not Igbo, how do you get so worked up? The Igbos that read my well thought out post said nothing because they know am saying the truth. You have taken many limbs-maybe for rituals or as a cult hitman. Now, I curse you. I have the right of opinion. You can counter my opinion with stronger opinion without allowing the bestial aspects of your idiotic mistake of an existence to get better part of you. You will lose your life. Pig. Am blessed and am living long. Go to hell,your mentor,Osisikankwu is waiting to receive you at the gate.

Hehheheheehee

You have lost your own life already. I dont need to be igbo to point out foolishness. It is foolish people like you that take the world backwards. Statements like yours have ripple effects that cost lives in the long run.
You blame an entire tribe for your misfortunes, how different are you from the south africans who were killing somalians or the Indians who almost lynched a Nigerian a couple of days ago. Words breed action you fool, if you understood that you would not make foolish generalizations. You deserve the worst fate in this life i repeat. It is anti tribalistic words like yours that empowers genocidal acts. If i were you i would ask God for forgiveness for calling a sect of his creation to question.

You are fool, i repeat and you would best understand by loosing a limb to other people's bigotry.

5 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Controversy: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Biased Yoruba mods @ it again, any fake news about Igbo especially Anambra state move it to the front page.
Whereby news about criminals in SW will be languishing without mercy in crime section

4 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by fenzchukz: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Honestly dis country Nigeria is turning into something else!!! H̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊w̶̲̥̅̊ come judges cant be secured even in their business places dis is really absurb like seriously
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Ryda(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2013
How many judges dem kill
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by bright007(f): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

Hehheheheehee

You have lost your own life already. I dont need to be igbo to point out foolishness. It is foolish people like you that take the world backwards. Statements like yours have ripple effects that cost lives in the long run.
You blame an entire tribe for your misfortunes, how different are you from the south africans who were killing somalians or the Indians who almost lynched a Nigerian a couple of days ago. Words breed action you fool, if you understood that you would not make foolish generalizations. You deserve the worst fate in this life i repeat. It is anti tribalistic words like yours that empowers genocidal acts. If i were you i would ask God for forgiveness for calling a sect of his creation to question.

You are fool, i repeat and you would best understand by loosing a limb to other people's bigotry.
Uteghe :

If you are not Igbo, how do you get so
oya, he don do.two of una na one nigeria.
make una no fight.

1 Like

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Ammanda(f): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2013
Uteghe :
A times I wish Igbos were not part of Nigeria. The money consciousness in Igbo land is too much.They are fetish,fraudulent,amoral,and cunning. I wonder why Gowon did not let them go. There are some good igbos though,but few.
to say u r an iddiott is understate mt, u r a bustardad malu
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by stitcheD(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2013
mu2sa2: SE, den of armed robbers and bandits. Somebody says NE is safer than SE even with bh violence.
You are a sad one. If you like don't start praying for normalcy to return to the North.

2 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by gratieao: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2013
Uteghe :

I don't blame you but your fellow yoruba tribal mod that hide every criminal activities in SW posted on this site. That's why people like you will dime it fit to open their gutter to curse other tribe.
Checkout all this news, they could not make front page because, it happened in Yoruba holy land
Pregnant Woman
Confesses To Taking Part In
Three Robbery Attacks
https://www.nairaland.com/1507660/pregnant-woman-confesses-taking-part
Ogun Police Parade Daredevil Robbery Gang Members
http://disnaija.net/nigeria-news/police-arrest-dare-devil-robbery-gang-members/
I can go on and on only if your tribe men wouldn't ban me

5 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by druid06(m): 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
Uteghe :

@Uteghe

I'm actually dumbfounded by your sheer idiocy. I have actually come across douches to last me a life time but you crown them all.. Your buffoonery is on another level in itself.

It's a shame though that when people see you, they think they're looking at a human not knowing that you're just actually a zombie walking and talking. Comparing you to zombies is an insult to zombies and I'm putting it lightly.

When I come across persons like you, only one question comes to mind. Where were you when your future died?

6 Likes

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by mascot87(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ Secularist
This madm*n is still alive I wonder who gave birth to you, we need to run a medical checkup on you brain
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Secularist: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
mascot87: @ Secularist
This madm*n is still alive I wonder who gave birth to you, we need to run a medical checkup on you brain

Ta ni were Babanla baba e ni were. Foking Bigot, where i take know you? You need an education.
If we check now we would see that you are a nobody, probably a student or a jobless loafer, it is low life's like you that fan anti tribalistic sentiments. But i cant really blame you, you are simply a victim of poverty, and poverty makes blame thrive, you need someone to blame for your failures.

Dont blame a tribe for our failure as a country, blame EVERYONE including yourself.

I hope you would be wise enough to take an education, i sincerely hope so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Defraud Victim N100,000 In Every Operation’: Fraudsters (pictured) / Man In Prison For Slapping Wife’s Friend / Police Boss Warns Officers Against Checking People's Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.