Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,419 members, 7,891,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra (19951 Views)

Gunmen Invade Ebute-meta In Lagos, Kill 4, Injure 20 / Gunmen Invade Enugu Community, Kill Monarch, Three Others / Seven Die As Gunmen Raid Hotel In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by InvertedHammer: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
greatgod2012: But how were they able to adjourn the case whey they had ran away for their lives? Is it after the hoodlums left or what?

The adjournment was done over the phone. grin

1 Like

Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
High and magistrate court. Is the matter in both court? What is a judge doing in magistrate court? This report is some how confusing
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Here you can carry firearms almost anywhere. cry cry
CFCfan:
Abi oh. In the US, there have been situations where a defendant tries to physically attack a judge, but I've never heard of someone bringing firearms in a court room, chasing the judge away shocked grin
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by mascot87(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

LMFAO!!!

Spe.m affecting brain cells. That was funny. Stop acting like an insane person. Stop the madness, Please. Its not cool again. But that spe.rm stuff was funny though. lol

Funny dude.
angry
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by hardbody: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
IAMBREEZY: only for naija

Lie. Not only in 9ja. Read wide and watch youtube and please stop telling me it happens only here. We are only catching up with the western world.
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by PHEMMHYY(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is somehow absurd. How do they gain entrance into the court premise, isn't there any security backup to secure the place?
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by oderemo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
hardbody:

Lie. Not only in 9ja. Read wide and watch youtube and please stop telling me it happens only here. We are only catching up with the western world.
When will we catch up with good roads, power supply, hospital nko, good gover
Nance, etc.
We tend to emulate the bad ones.
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by SIRJENTLE: 6:04am On Nov 10, 2013
I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT MORE IS YET TO BE SEEN IN THIS COUNTRY. Every body don de hear am.WHEN MAGISTRATE GO TAKE BRIBE FREE AN ARMED ROBBER,what does he expect.government officials will feel the heat most because ...they dont want to stop this menace now because of todays enjoyment.but remember one day you go leave that office and become a common man like we.THEN YOU GO BEGIN PAY YOUR DIVIDENDS OF TODA'S PLANTING
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by stchinedu: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2013
greatgod2012: But how were they able to adjourn the case whey they had ran away for their lives? Is it after the hoodlums left or what?
It was done in proxy. grin
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by stchinedu: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2013
Na Wu tell una say na for court alone dem run as dem invade dem? Even here on nairaland, people don invade d post with curses and abuses nd me I wan end well so therefor, I don take cover grin
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by cocobabe(f): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2013
The police in d court room are lazy stowaays who shy away from active police duty, they don't even carry side arms,when court closses or doesn't sit(which is most of the time), they are free for the rest of the day
Re: Judges On The Run As Gunmen Invade Court In Anambra by johnwell(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2013
Nigerdoom
For north na boko
For south na millitant
For east na den of armed robbers and bandits
For west, am yet to hear theirs, but i think it's safer there.....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSVA Seeks Information About Woman Who Blew Smoke Into Baby's Mouth / Motorcyclist Strangled And His Body Dumped In An Uncompleted Building In Delta / Fake Police Recruiter And Lecturer Paraded In Kwara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.