Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,305 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Are You Preparing For Your Mr. Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Preparing For Your Mr. Right? (584 Views)

Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) / How To Attract Your Mr Right In 5 Simple And Easy Ways / Where Did You Meet Your Mr/Ms. Right...??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Preparing For Your Mr. Right? by Emusan(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Supposingly, Mr. Right is to be someone who is perfect for you, who doesn't see your flaws, who will make your bed in the morning while you'll just relax as you might have made to believed.

THEN YOU OFTEN ASK!!!
How do I even get to know Mr. Right?
Will he have a deep sexy voice or a shrill voice?
Will he be rich and famous like Dangote or just an ordinary guy you pass by on the street?
Will he be a charming, confident guy or just that guy who sits by corner in a gathering with a creepy smile on his face?
Will he be a fluent speaker or do I need to shush his mouth each time he tries to speak to save myself from embarrassment?
Will he be a good kisser or someone who laps his tongue all over my face like a dog? Will he be any of these? Will he?

What if he just a lame boyfriend of yours who you can't imagine hanging out with?
But what if he is not what the movies, books and our parents made us to believe he is?
What if he is not that perfect, maybe just a human being with a flaws like YOU?
What if you're not yet right to be with Mr. Right?

Women are too deep with fantasies and I wonder why. Does it have anything to do with the way our brain works?
While ladies are busy trying to figure out who Mr. Right is, they should also evaluate themselves. Are you ready to meet Mr. Right? Is Mr. Right seeing you as his damsel in distress or are you just another Cinderella's step-sister he has to shove out of his way? Nothing wrong if you want the perfect guy but are you perfect yourself? Go through your checklist and see if you meet up with half of what you want in a man. If you do, good for you. You're almost there.

Mr. Right doesn't have to be that glamorous and breathtaking image you have reeling in your brain for years now, he might just be the ordinary guy on your street who greets you every morning with a smile. Or that colleague of yours you and your friends always make fun of.

Mr. Right transcends the physical appearance. He's not just someone who is compatible with you but someone who is WILLING to take the long walk with you.
Without knowing you mighty've met him but you might also be consumed with your expectations of him and failed to pay heed to his own expectations of yours.

Whoever you are Mr. Right, I'm ready to meet you...my clock is tickling and it isn't funny anymore....grin

Happy weekend to all ladies in the house!

(1) (Reply)

Why??? / What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes / Awkard Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.