Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,084 members, 7,890,587 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Can I Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Marry Her? (954 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Marry Her? by banging(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2008
He naira landers, I have a girl that we have been dating each other since 2002, we lost contact but now we back again. We love each other so much, and ready to do anything for each other. Now shes calling me in to get married with her, am not that ready for now fully, and i don,t want to loss her. The main thing about this issue is that, this girl senior me, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedwith Four Good years. Pleas advise me what can i do?
Re: Can I Marry Her? by nehhymayya(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2008
u said ur not ready,and that says it all except ofcourse u know wen ur going 2b ready and she's willing to wait, Age aint anything but a number, my opinion
Re: Can I Marry Her? by sistawoman: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2008
Just explain to her why you are not ready. If she loves you like you say she does then she will wait. But you have to tell her when you will be ready it just cant be some open ended thing a girl will leave you if you leave it open ended with no goal line in sight.
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2008
you love her but u are not ready, if she love
u then she will wait.
Re: Can I Marry Her? by banging(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2008
thanks grin
Re: Can I Marry Her? by ladyu1: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2008
poster how old are u? smiley
Re: Can I Marry Her? by banging(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2008
Am 26
Re: Can I Marry Her? by ladyu1: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
ok,then dat means u aint ready for marriage,tell her dat
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Busta(f): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2008
u don't love her. . . .if u do, age shouldn't be an issue.
besides u shld have tot about that before engaging in a relationship with her.

apparently . . . her biological clock is ticking.

if u can't do it . . . let her go and find someone her age who is ready.
Re: Can I Marry Her? by CARUSO(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
run for ur dear life!! grin
Re: Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2008
Well, I don't know.

But if I had a guy that loves me as much as you love your woman, I would not hesitate to marry him.

But nowadays, marriage is not only about love.
Re: Can I Marry Her? by KarmaMod(f): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2008

u don't love her. . . .if u do, age shouldn't be an issue.
besides u shld have tot about that before engaging in a relationship with her.

apparently . . . her biological clock is ticking.

if u can't do it . . . let her go and find someone her age who is ready.

Exactly

. Dont know why people are saying she should "wait". Wait for what? He's bothered bythe 4 yr difference. That's NEVER gonna chnage. she's always gonna be older. so just let her go
Re: Can I Marry Her? by ladyu1: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Well, I don't know.

But if I had a guy that loves me as much as you love your woman, I would not hesitate to marry him.

But nowadays, marriage is not only about love.

abi ooo, the bank account also have to be checked for appropriate and satisfying figures cool
Re: Can I Marry Her? by dreeldee: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

abi ooo, the bank account also have to be checked for appropriate and satisfying figures cool
cupidity angry
Re: Can I Marry Her? by ladyu1: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
dreeldee:

cupidity  angry

if u like vex till next year,i will say it again and again and again dat------------bank account matters a whole lot cool
Re: Can I Marry Her? by dreeldee: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2008
angry angry
Re: Can I Marry Her? by dreeldee: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2008
desist from greed
Re: Can I Marry Her? by ladyu1: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
dreeldee:

desist from greed

its not greed,its called comfort cool
Re: Can I Marry Her? by dreeldee: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
the question is "can I marry her? and your answer is emphasizing on his pocket, what other name do you call that? materialism
Re: Can I Marry Her? by ladyu1: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2008
dreeldee:

the question is "can I marry her? and your answer is emphasizing on his pocket, what other name do you call that? materialism

it all sums up to d word marriage,before marriage d pocket should be checked first of all and not only love  afterall ruby_pearl said love is not d only thing that should be considered before marriage,and i added a few words to it,so wats your problem?im i not free to state my opinion
Re: Can I Marry Her? by hotchic1(f): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
@poster,
its not advisable to rush into marriage when you are not ready.You have to be ready and wlling to take your relationship to that level.
Concerning the age bit,i have seen a case where the wife is about 3yrs older than the husband and they have a very lovely home,they are proud to tell people about it now because it has worked for them.Though they claimed they kept it to themselves before now.
If you two are cool with it,then go for it,but don't let the whole world knw that she's older than you oooooo
Re: Can I Marry Her? by gabelogan(m): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ poster

i dont think its adviseable to marry a girl thats older than u (4yrs is too much) for 2 reasons

1. she'll age before you and loose her appeal when she ages.
2. she'll never respect u as such cos she knows that she's older than u.
Re: Can I Marry Her? by selencious(f): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2010
I ain think age really matters in a relationship. What matters is that you really love each other, she respects you and she is a good person. I ain think 4 years be big deal. If u nat ready; you should sit her down and explain to her in a matured way. If she loves you 4real, then she would wait. If you know you not sure u wanna get married to her, don't waste her time, just let her know.
Re: Can I Marry Her? by kpolli(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2010
u like gbese abi

(1) (Reply)

8 Steps To New Love / Re: Ladies/girls Appreciate Gift Like Piants,underweass And Breasars So Much Even Than Money: / Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.