Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,610 members, 7,972,245 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:19 AM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46606 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 10, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

Where you sent to derail this thread?? Pls stick to the topic or leave

Poor things!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Ogbu411: 1:15am On Nov 10, 2013
som pipo alwz hv dis mentality of 'lf its not me, no one else...' ar u GOd, Ei-rufai?! wat maks u tink u ar better dan my Pres Jonathan? go nd relax jare...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by EmmaPhade: 1:19am On Nov 10, 2013
El-Rufai is bitter cos hes nt involved in this govt. an banza El-Rufai kawai.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 10, 2013
Not necessary

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 1:30am On Nov 10, 2013
I don't think Donald Trump insults Obama as much as Hell- Ruffai does to GEJ. Trump has not sed anything personal or abusive against Obama, but he does so against his government.
This same Elruffai was part of PDP under OBJ. Why hasn't he sed anything about Obj when he was in govt and now ? As far as I'm concerned, he's fighting for his pocket.
Don't forget that Reuben Abati was a crusader against the govt. Where is he today ? Every one has a price including Elrufai.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by exploit212: 1:34am On Nov 10, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
GBAM!!!
EL RUFAI, IS A MAD MAN, HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIM , MR PRESIDENT HAVE DON NOTHING WRONG TO NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS IN GENERAL, WHY ARE YOU SICK DOG TRYING TO TANISH THE IMMAGE OF MR PRESIDENT, THE HAUSAS ARE THE PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA AS A NATION, BUT YOU FOOLS FIND IT SO HAD TO MENSION THE NAMES OF YOUR OWN KINGS MEN WHO ARE THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF CORUPTION,EG RTD GENERAL IBB,,,ABACH,,, ABDULSALAM ABUBAKAR,,,,,OBASANJO,,,,,AND THE FAMILY OF UMAR MUSA YAR ADUA

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by exploit212: 1:37am On Nov 10, 2013
EL RUFAI, IS A MAD MAN, HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIM , MR PRESIDENT HAVE DON NOTHING WRONG TO NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS IN GENERAL, WHY ARE YOU SICK DOG TRYING TO TANISH THE IMMAGE OF MR PRESIDENT, THE HAUSAS ARE THE PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA AS A NATION, BUT YOU FOOLS FIND IT SO HAD TO MENSION THE NAMES OF YOUR OWN KINGS MEN WHO ARE THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF CORUPTION,EG RTD GENERAL IBB,,,ABACH,,, ABDULSALAM ABUBAKAR,,,,,OBASANJO,,,,,AND THE FAMILY OF UMAR MUSA YAR ADUA
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:38am On Nov 10, 2013
femogbangba:

What did I say wrong? grin grin I got the numbers of governors he took to Israel wrong? So? He went to Israel with governors, ministers, special assistants, Pastors etc. How much did that cost the state? Can you tell us?

Stop obfuscating and accept the fact that you are being led by an incompetent, docile and lazy man.

You are making me derail this thread but I have 2 questions for you

1. Are you against GEJ going on pilgrimage

Or

2. Against any political office holder (govs, senators etc) from using state funds to finance their pilgrimage?

Why I ask these is because GEJ isn't the 1st to go on pilgrimage infact Mecca is 1 of the most visited place by political holders in Nigeria.

Btw I'm against using state funds to finance pilgrimage either by Tinubu, Buhari or GEJ

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 10, 2013
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 10, 2013
If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen! No point suffering fools gladly.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:44am On Nov 10, 2013
I'm against people making fun of any christian praying, just as I would be if it was a muslim praying.

It's wrong!!! There is no justification whatsoever!!

I'm actually not surprised it's coming from El rufia's twitter account, I stopped following him a long time ago because of these kind of thing

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:51am On Nov 10, 2013
Professor Peter: APC has no respect for institution. Don't mind that short put call El Rufai.
APC doesn't have respect for institution? Yes, it doesn't have to because Muhammadu Buhari spoke of this institution, CORRUPTION, lately.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 1:53am On Nov 10, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
APC doesn't have respect for institution? Yes, it doesn't have to because Muhammadu Buhari spoke of this institution, CORRUPTION, lately.
its like d ash_awo u were with just released u to go. What are u doing up late on NL in dis moronic state u are in rite now?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 10, 2013
vislabraye: I don't think Donald Trump insults Obama as much as Hell- Ruffai does to GEJ. Trump has not sed anything personal or abusive against Obama, but he does so against his government.
Is there any greater insult than Donald Trump saying Obama wasn't born in the USA & therefore shouldn't be their president.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by naijaking1: 2:02am On Nov 10, 2013
NO LONG TIN: I'm against people making fun of any christian praying, just as I would be if it was a muslim praying.

It's wrong!!! There is no justification whatsoever!!

I'm actually not surprised it's coming from El rufia's twitter account, I stopped following him a long time ago because of these kind of thing

How did this insult on christianity and the people who kneel down to pray get into the front page.
N/L has been hijacked by a disrespectful muslim moderator all in the name of insulting GEJ!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 2:04am On Nov 10, 2013
JMAINE U ARE A WARRIOR AND A HERO. I DRAW SO MUCH POWER IN UR STRENGTH ABILITY AND KNOWLEDGE. YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY DEALT MERCILESSLY WITH UR PESTS. U CRUSHED THEM TO POWEDER N SILENCED DEM THEM ALL IN ONE FELL SWOOP! I DOFF MY HEART FOR U SIR FOR U ARE A TRUE SON OF UR FATHER!

Morals: The fear of Jmaine is d beginning of wisdom. He is dangerous and should not be toyed with cos he crushes his opponents completely even to their unborn children. He takes no prisoners and he shows no mercy.

Jmaine is ruthless and does not forgive. Only God forgives. #ardentadmirer#
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:07am On Nov 10, 2013
A man that can't point at anything concrete he has achieved since he became President but uses the trophies his country's national football teams win as achievement should cover his head in shame. Sanni Abacha a more recognized competition, Atlanta 1996 football game but made no noise.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:08am On Nov 10, 2013
frankyychiji: its like d ash_awo u were with just released u to go. What are u doing up late on NL in dis moronic state u are in rite now?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Stella5: 2:54am On Nov 10, 2013
Must u insult d man,hate his govt not him,he deserves some respect
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by excelkoms: 2:58am On Nov 10, 2013
Same El Rufai dat insulted Jesus Christ on twitter? Am nt surprised. Anti-christians he is
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by miky(m): 3:07am On Nov 10, 2013
its no big deal! you cant belittle the office of Nigerian president by kneeling down.. am a gej fan but el rufai was right on this.. this country has become to religious sensitive, is it because of the poverty? because the crimes committed in this country would make you think it were hell grin
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Polio: 3:23am On Nov 10, 2013
Arosa: Is El-rufai Mad?

No he is not mad ... He may not have gone about things the right way but he is absolutely spot on in retweeting perfectly describes the dunce in Aso Rock.

It is also safe to conclude here that you are the mad one!

Dare me

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by BabaOlowo: 3:25am On Nov 10, 2013
He dare not say this to Abacha!
Hmm, I love that man, Abacha, does not tolerate any empty vessels.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by agbameta: 3:44am On Nov 10, 2013
mooregan: [[b][/b]quote author=agbameta]

Last time I checked, we didn't vote for the Nigerian youths to be our president and it's not their job to run Nigeria so they can have all the sex they want, the Nigerian taxpayers are paying GEJ to run Nigeria and not the Nigerian youths and the fact that they are having sex doesn't mean GEJ is not the president of Nigeria or that he has no responsibility to fight crime, corruption, terrorism and do whatever he can to make our country a better place for us all.

You are mentally misguided and out of focus...

Building a better naija is our collective work. Its rather unfortunate that people with myopic reasoning like you are all over the place

What exactly do you expect from the youths? When you say collective efforts, what exactly do you mean?

1. You expect them to fight corruption and put Oduah in jail?

2. You expect them to give us uninterrupted power supply?

3. You expect them to give us quality and affordable healthcare?

4. You expect them to make sure other students get quality education and also pay ASUU what they are asking for so that the same students and our leaders of tomorrow can go back to school after months of idleness?

5. You expect them to fight Boko Haram and other terorists killing Nigerians everyday?

6. You expect them to stop oil theft?

7. You expect them to take care of the aviation industry and prevent our planes from falling off the sky?

8. You expect them to make sure we have good roads and bridges?

9. You expect them to make sure we have enough food to eat?

10. How much you paying the students to do this job instead of the Aso Rock dullard the Nigerian tax payers are actually paying to do the job?

Like I said, you clowns are ridiculously clueless and misguided. It seams many of you have zero understanding per the duties and responsibilities of the president of Nigeria. Not that I'm surprised because some of you are very unexposed, clueless, naive, grossly unsophisticated mentally and socially.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by agbameta: 3:55am On Nov 10, 2013
darlynlara: please just keep quiet if you have nothing important to say,its people like you who speak through the motivation of idleness,and between the both of us your the misguided one sweedy,many nigerians evade tax paying,just tell me how many things you have contributed to your community,apart from utility bills you pay(that's if you do) bros me commenting is not a must thrive and become a president by hook or by crook then I would shut up. Happy sunday o jaare

Dumboat. Is my idleness and lack of contribution the reason your worthless, lazy and incompetent president can not effectively rule the country and take care of our problem? Is this the reason why he can not do his job?

Who begged, asked, contested and won the presidential election to be your president? Me or the loser in you have in office?

We are talking about the useless president we put in office to take care of our problems and these nuisance are talking about youths having sex? Are you fools some sex deprived losers?

You see how dumb and retarded you sound you despicable compounded goofball?

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ik1881(m): 4:03am On Nov 10, 2013
He is just seeking for the attention of Mr president stupid mallam.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by AreaFada2: 4:05am On Nov 10, 2013
You can see how uncouth so called leaders are.

He's just an angry midget. People just get angry when they have no more chance to siphon our oil money.

You had your time to eat/steal money Hellfire Rufai.

You can constructively lambast the govt without INSULTING the office of the president.

I doubt any of his fellow Aboki rulers for 38 years were any more competent.

Like a lot of people I have my grouse with this govt but he's still president.

Uncivil, immature and shameful.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Swiftboy(m): 4:14am On Nov 10, 2013
Why the insult? Thats disrespectful to say the least! Thats our GCFR For that matter! We know GEJ no too try but its a shame on someone of EL caliber to retweet that kind of tweet.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:21am On Nov 10, 2013
El Rufai is so on point.
Jonathan is just deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:36am On Nov 10, 2013
luvmijeje: Those adjectives truly describe Jonathan but coming from the mallam it's unacceptable.

Does it matter? Why don't u call Jonathan what he trully is?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by MagicBishop: 4:46am On Nov 10, 2013
The Muslim Fanatics of Nairaland are here on full display.

The Osun Defenders are here to champion their lazy Jihad.

The Agbemetas and their agbereo e-jihad crew have let loose their vile hatred.

They hate everything not Muslim and/or Yoruba.

One will wonder why they still want Nigeria to still exist.

What is keeping them from advocating for a unified Arewa and Oduah Islamic Republic seperate from the infidel and the "criminal" southeast and "incompetent and greedy" Niger-Delta?

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by agbameta: 4:57am On Nov 10, 2013
Magic Bishop: The Muslim Fanatics of Nairaland are here on full display.

The Osun Defenders are here to champion their lazy Jihad.

The Agbemetas and their agbereo e-jihad crew have let loose their vile hatred.

They hate everything not Muslim and/or Yoruba.

One will wonder why they still want Nigeria to still exist.

What is keeping them from advocating for a unified Arewa and Oduah Islamic Republic seperate from the infidel and the "criminal" southeast and "incompetent and greedy" Niger-Delta?

You sound not only reetarded, but also like a damn religious fanatic and zealot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.