Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,630 members, 7,972,338 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:22 AM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46607 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by talktimi(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2013
Orlando Owoh: A man that can't point at anything concrete he has achieved since he became President but uses the trophies his country's national football teams win as achievement should cover his head in shame. Sanni Abacha a more recognized competition, Atlanta 1996 football game but made no noise.
but you've seem threads posted by jmaine here which chronicle the achievements of Gej Administration, why not go there and dispute those facts. Besides the U 17 team have brought glory to this country and the president is duty bound to honor them of which if he gave the players just a handshake, you would be amongst the first people to attack him.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Adetula1(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2013
donphilopus: No, he's not, your president is the mad man
if you agree that your leader (the president) is mad,then your own case of mental insanity has no cure.how do you expect the country to grow positively when the only thing some people do is to insult our leader.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Pontaboki: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2013
This is Muslims for you,bunch of Terrorists.You will never ever control Niger Delta Oil again.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by karlmax2: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2013
your fada and ur generation including the theives ur campaigning for are all mad men.idiats like you only make noise on nairaland and nothing more since GEJ is not your president then leave him to do his JOB for us who take him as our president and concerntrate on your 419 leaders and ur loser fada.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by kissmela: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2013
al muslim ar lyk there mohammad kai kai master.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by haymoney01(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2013
Japhtee: Ehu Rufai simple hate Mr. President because he is christian. APC men keeps showing us how islamist they are. GEJ, that your God, I mean our God through Jesus who picked u from nowhere and make u the no 1 will still keep u their. Remember he has giving you power to subdue and trample upon sarpent and scorpion and nothing shall by any means hurt u, which that Ehu_Rufai is one of.
Bro, u no gt brain. El-rufai doesnt jst lyk GEJ's government nd personality nd nt the religion
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by iseyinoro(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2013
RETWEETS ARE NOT ENDORSEMENT!!!
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by bishop4APC: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2013
Things like this will always popp out when u have clueless and weak leaders, all these things will become history come 2015.

....New Nigeria begins from Anambra.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by haymoney01(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2013
danderson: At this moment I feel like choking this rat of Elrufai to death. That half man and criminal insulting an anointed of Jehovah that scaterred islamist monopoly at my place of work.
GEJ all the way till 2019
I pity ur destiny *smh*

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Suljosh: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2013
Arosa: Is El-rufai Mad?
No! Your english is. *Laughs* I'm with El-rufai on this one.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by MagicBishop: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2013
iseyinoro: RETWEETS ARE NOT ENDORSEMENT!!!

Oh yeah?

How would you react if GEJ posts hot sassy pics of Jada Fire squirting dat a33 on his facebook page?

don't even answer

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Freestyl(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2013
So it is now a crime to Retweet?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Obiossy(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2013
GEJ till 2019....apc's candidate for anambra state is kinda of good bt in the national level the wil neva win..unless the seperate religion from politics # gbam...el-fu*kfia r u stil alive?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2013
gej & el-rufai playing game wit our country. nawa ooo

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ncpat(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2013
omenka:

What is "mad" about telling the truth?
And what is the truth? is it because the man is not in the Government?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by goziepenzy: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2013
kate200946: El-Rufai calls President Jonathan lazy, docile, hopeless, useless. Mr president specail adviser on media matter Reno Omokri already replied
. It is unethical 4 him 2 use dose words on d PRESIDENT of FRN! Dis simply shws dat he did nt pass his GSS/GST courses in (Nigerian Culture/Citizenship Edu) in d university. Pls let's learn 2 respect our LEADERS!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2013
no send! busy with my noni: /wink:

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by vambi: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2013
If you say you dont know this is religious bigotry you are just lieing to your conscience,he should stay away from religious jokes,it doesn`t matter if it is retweet if he must engage in religious jokes he should look for those relating to Islam,he knows what he is doing he is seeing all these comments, he may even be commenting under the guise of a pseudo-name, he is enjoying the chaos,call GEJ names like you all do accuse him for whatever things you like but to use him to smear the sensibilities of Christians is unacceptable.The same Hausa Fulani Herdsmen are now rearing Cows with AK-47 killing indigenes of host communities, this is why people call for break-up,Let the idiots refrain from making christian jokes its one too many.Every religion deserve respect so let the Muslims call this idiots to order he is giving them a bad name.
iseyinoro: RETWEETS ARE NOT ENDORSEMENT!!!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by EbirichBen(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2013
I have not seen any Muslim leader offering prayers to their god standing while in mosque. so its never a crime for a Christian to kneel and pray to his/her God.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by nerodenero: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2013
I detest the mentality of most brief,summarized and close-to-the-ground dudes like El-Rufa'i.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by oduason: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2013
volcano_ash:

Why didn't other presidents before him fix the unstable electricity and provide jobs, why was OBJ not insulted as much as Jonathan. Some people simply don't want Jonathan to succeed.

you are a retar.d,who told you obj wasn't insulted if we didnt wanted change we wouldnt have voted for the otueke dullard.
That obasanjo didnt fix nigeria's problem is no excuse for gej incompetency.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Isahalbash(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2013
LouisThoru:

LOL. You are a stoopid lier. You must be a muslim boot licker.

Na people lyk u de cause religious crises 4 9ja
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by victorazy(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2013
Ebirich Ben: I have not seen any Muslim leader offering prayers to their god standing while in mosque. so its never a crime for a Christian to kneel and pray to his/her God.
Why did u use "god" for muslim and "God" for christian?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by victorazy(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2013
Adetula1: if you agree that your leader (the president) is mad,then your own case of mental insanity has no cure.how do you expect the country to grow positively when the only thing some people do is to insult our leader.

grin grin grin
May u live long to see ur children - children grin
Person wey mad man dey lead! I can't imagine dan to laf grin
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Omojayejaye(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Haba!!!
GEJ deserves a lilttle respect no matter what.
APC can't win by these insults, Nigeria politicians are not just matured.. They take politics too far(personal).

Aboki, attack his Government not his personality.
This is an insult to Nigeria & Nigerians as a whole.

I love GEJ but I so hate his Government.

Shame on you, El-rufai.
Infact..am worshiping @ MFM today,the Lord that answereth by fire let him by my God...na fire go burn you if you try dis again el-rufai(el-fire)
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Etianwanokon: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2013
El-ruffian is a better name for this mei nama.
He is a frustrated fool. A compounded ass. An slowpoke of the highest order. A psycho.
How do you his apologists feel?
Fire of God will consume him.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by nagoma(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2013
bootlegaz:
Where was your righteous voice when Turai Yar adua held Aso rock hostage for months? Muslims need pig bullet on their hypocrite Brain. Mallam is after mallam own interest and I believe Tinubu wouldn't wanna go same route as Abiola. El rufai that was pardoned by GEJ leadership after fleeing the country for fear of his life. I doubt he will run his mouth like that in Nigeria if Turai is still in power. Dude is an opportunist and he is no different from GEJ and other inept politicians

Is your name bootlicker?
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Delafruita(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2013
mosun_ade:

You must be an atheist or just too lazy to read your bible, no man gets to a position of authority unless appointed by God.
and those in prison?were they also appointed by God to be in prison?how about those on the streets?those in public service?those in private business or even those in the village farms?unless your notion is that God only has the time of day to "appoint" corrupt ineffective leaders.perhaps you'd also tell us God appointed bashar al assad and that it had nothing to do with the fact that Hafez his father was leader of syria for many years before him.how about kim jon un,robert mugabe?perhaps we should take a trip down in history to hitler,mao zedong,bo xilai,mobutu sese seko,papa doc duvalier,charles taylor,idi amin dada,arroyo,abacha and many others.by your moronic rationale,God also appointed all these dudes to authority.if you're right,then God owes all those affected by the evil of these men an apology.if you're wrong,then God didn't appoint gej,rather the same system that produced those evil men produced him.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by gal10(f): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2013
El rufai keeps showing desperation! If it was a muslim man praying say tinubu and one writes that nonsense about his prayers, I wonder if he el rufai would have retweeted! And as for calling GEJ names it just shows how much of a man he is! I don't like GEJ's style of leadership but I refuse to insult his person!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Itoroetti(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2013

U are exhibiting the character u copied from home.we are not suprised.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Enextessy: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2013
sad
kate200946: Hmmmm, His El Rufai, not to hast to have described Mr president with all that phrases.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Delafruita(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2013
Adetula1: if you agree that your leader (the president) is mad,then your own case of mental insanity has no cure.how do you expect the country to grow positively when the only thing some people do is to insult our leader.
the growth of the country is in no way affected or influenced by the comments of others.the growth of the nation is a function of the actions taken by the democratically elected leader of the country.if that leader is docile,lazy clueless and useless,then you get a situation where he claims to be distracted by everything ranging from terrorism,ASUU and even up to what people post on facebook and twitter.his moronic supporters will claim he is distracted by terrorism but they would curl into their shell when asked to explain why a president should be distracted by his own job.isn't it the duty of the president to protect the nation?isn't all the apparatus of security in his hands?why then should a president be distracted by his own job?there will always be diverse opinions and only a dummy of a president will claim to be distracted by what people say.in reality,the opposition is actually loudest outside of the areas that directly influence the president.the opposition in the national assembly have shown that party loyalty is second to national interest.so in reality,the opposition suppports the president where it matters most.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Photo Of The 72-Year-Old Carpenter Fayose Made Caretaker Of A LGA / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.