Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,824 members, 7,972,953 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:31 PM

Anti-christ May Come From A Virgin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anti-christ May Come From A Virgin (527 Views)

The Evil Spirit That Corrupted Lucifer (satan's) Mind; Where Did It Come From? / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ? / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-christ May Come From A Virgin by Sniper4real(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2013
Anti-christ may also come from a virgin
Re: Anti-christ May Come From A Virgin by Mynd44: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2013
Yeah IVF
Re: Anti-christ May Come From A Virgin by Sniper4real(m): 5:42am On Jun 29, 2021
locodemy.

Morning boss. It's not my happiness that I'm littering the group with helps here and there. But the situation I found myself pushed me to.

I was working in a private sch before. U know how minute their salary scale is. That was where I was able to gather the little I can to secure an admission for Master program.

In the bid to secure more money I went into marketing cars which I think that it'll help rapidly in getting money to add to the little I've gat. But the strategy did work

And exams is getting closer, sch fees yet to paid.

Please in anyway you can help to lessen the burden. Help me please.
Re: Anti-christ May Come From A Virgin by petra1(m): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Sniper4real:
Anti-christ may also come from a virgin

He may be a jew also. probably from rribe of judah as well .mimicking Jesus

(1) (Reply)

"What Happens To Those Who Never Get A Chance To Hear The Gospel And Die Before / The Antichrist Will Be From The East, Not The West / Benefits Of Wisdom (18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.