Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,203 members, 7,939,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets (46592 Views)

NFF Urges Eaglets To Create Record For Buhari / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by EZECO(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2013
Davido have been intoxicated by the millions in his account
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2013
Which dance is dis

/|>
👖
Snd to ur frnds bt reply me 1st?
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by GLOBALINF: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2013
i had our precious goal keeper DELE was selling pure water as at this time last year around Ogba area! see what GOD can do in man's life, i'm sure he never knew he will ever be dinning with the president in a year time!!!! folks! this is today!!! you never can tell where you will be in a year time, so i indulge you to always dream and dream big. the truth is that the dream is yours and even if the goal you set for yourself didn't come to pass, SET the goal again and dream big (afterall no one will arrest you for dreaming BIG).... as at this time last year i was living in a container around Ikeja which also happen to be my office and i never knew i could ever leave the shores of NIGERIA, But as i write you now i'm in EUROPE(LEGALLY) doing my MASTERS and God has been so faithful to me. just yesterday i got a call from the former president of Nigerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and we are discussing SERIOUS BUSINESS, i will also be meeting the NIGERIAN AMBASSADOR to the country i am soon. this is what dreams can do! i saw it years ago and its happening..........

2 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by lertee(f): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2013
It is good to be a celeb o,my lil cousin took enough pix with the eaglets in dubai after the match,I bet no one would see that cos he is not a celebrity.
Morals: anyone can snap pictures with anyone,there aint anything special in that,I see no reason davido or others will tag it specially. undecided
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2013
deols: I like.it when Young people do big things.

I am not a music fan but I like davido and I sure like the U-17 team.

Keep the flag flying..Our generation is going to Change Nigeria. We have started already!!!!

I love you Deols kiss

Hope you had a great weekend. tongue
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Coyotejack(m): 8:35am On Nov 11, 2013
rexbuton: lil bro my foot !! Who permitted this? These are mature boys that have done us proud, and they must not be found with over-fed children who cant make decisions ! These boys didn't have to play the final match ' Twice'
he meant age wise..smiley
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2013
dailywealth1967: U complain abt naija?wetin be sweden no.9 age ?
I bet you he has a verifiable, and authentic birth certificate.

God, Thinking about it, Nigeria is backwards as hell. No, way of identifying people's ages. U can be 25yrs old today and choose to be either 19 or 47yrs old this time next week. Lmaooo
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Leoneo(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2013
Nigeria's Mikel Obi and Victor Moses were nominated for the best African player of the year Bbc category.
Other nominees are Yaya toure, Pitropa.
Vote mikel and Moses bbc best player at bbc website at http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24808135

or via sms by sending 3 for mikel or Text 2 for Victor Moses to

+447786202008
please your votes are needed lets vote for them and bring the award back to Nigeria.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Forwetinnah: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The boys are obviously U-17, so,I don't understand what y'all mean by his uncles-father? undecided

Don't mind them joor..those boys look really young, I don't see why some people are crying fowl. The follow follows on Nairaland, theirs is to keep Echoing some one elses' opinion..Jealousy!! Congratulobiaaa guys!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by jpphilips(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2013
rexbuton: lil bro my foot !! Who permitted this? These are mature boys that have done us proud, and they must not be found with over-fed children who cant make decisions ! These boys didn't have to play the final match ' Twice'

these guys don't look old to me and it takes more than miracle to beat the MRI, guy loosen up!!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Forwetinnah: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag: I bet you he has a verifiable, and authentic birth certificate.

God, Thinking about it, Nigeria is backwards as hell. No, way of identifying people's ages. U can be 25yrs old today and choose to be either 19 or 47yrs old this time next week. Lmaooo

..And you think they don't Falsify such things abroad, you're even more backward to think and believe everything from that part of the world is autentic and verifiable..think!! If Trump could accuse Obama of a fake birth certificate (not saying Trumps accusation was true) that means such things can be done. Anything Western is Authentic..slave mentally!!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Forwetinnah: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2013
*mentality*
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by uffforum: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2013
There are stars and there deserve to be with a star like Davido.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by tomakint: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2013
zewenfizz: ...i wonder if u av eyes or maybe u hav eyes but u cant c...dis boys are young...mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
My brother I wonder ooooo, young chaps like these na im that 'drummer boy' dey call old? Young men of nowadays need eye glasses undecided
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by haibe(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2013
Leoneo: Nigeria's Mikel Obi and Victor Moses were nominated for the best African player of the year Bbc category.
Other nominees are Yaya toure, Pitropa.
Vote mikel and Moses bbc best player at bbc website at http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24808135

or via sms by sending 3 for mikel or Text 2 for Victor Moses to

+447786202008
please your votes are needed lets vote for them and bring the award back to Nigeria.

you can use the proxies in this link below to vote more than once

http://www.top-proxies.co.uk/
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by tomakint: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2013
Tolexander: imbec1le, na on top eyes dem dey write age?
Actually, you are the 'Real Drummer Boy'! You have eyes but cannot see....now open those squinty eyes of yours and SEE that those boys are the youngest set of U-17 we had ever paraded in the history of this competition, except you are a 'foreigner' undecided
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by SUNNY45: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2013

U put gum 4 face, them look like Stanley Okoro (Little Messi) or Chrisantus Macauley? ....abeg go climb tree grin grin
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by SUNNY45: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2013
Tolexander: imbec1le, na on top eyes dem dey write age?

Na person wey em head big pass them dey take know... tongue
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Dipoboy4luv: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2013
they are all of the same age mate.skelewu and the senior man are of the same age mate.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Dipoboy4luv: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2013
abeg make una give them my bois 3 gbosa!!! gbosa gbosa gbosa.una well don
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by folahann(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
All jokes apart, those boys are young. Even with his look, you still believe Davido is 20 forgetting the fact that he looks older than 24 year old Wizkid. Why can't you now believe those boys are around 17? This is the youngest U-17 squad the country has ever produced
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by deols(f): 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
aManFromMars:

I love you Deols kiss

Hope you had a great weekend. tongue

YES I did have a great week end.

And ermmm I like you too smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by adediranta(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
All diz guyz are really young and they all look innocent...so many nigerians look more mature dan diz boys even @ age 15...
itz gonna be all gas, no brakes for diz boys at d next u20 world cup..d sky iz d limit 4 u guyz

I hope nigeria will be diz sincere all d time
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
For wetin nah?:

..And you think they don't Falsify such things abroad, you're even more backward to think and believe everything from that part of the world is autentic and verifiable..think!! If Trump could accuse Obama of a fake birth certificate (not saying Trumps accusation was true) that means such things can be done. Anything Western is Authentic..slave mentally!!
Lmaooooooo Hahahahaha You must think very highly of Nigeria for your brain to even conjure this up. Listen my friend: THE ONLY REASON TRUMP COULD EVEN ACCUSE OBAMA OF SUCH IS BECAUSE OBAMA'S FATHER IS AFRICAN!!! You know why? Because you guys are so unorganized you can't do something as easy as keeping written, registered, certifiable records of births, deaths and marriages! If Both of Obama's Parents were American that kinda accusation would've been the last thing on his mind. You know why? Because it would've been an impossible claim.

Now, you can go back to enjoying no electricity and bad roads and defending archaic practices.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Tolexander: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
tomakint:
Actually, you are the 'Real Drummer Boy'! You have eyes but cannot see....now open those squinty eyes of yours and SEE that those boys are the youngest set of U-17 we had ever paraded in the history of this competition, except you are a 'foreigner' undecided
only God knows when he's going to settle the rift and congenital misunderstanding between you and understanding.

How does the youngest set of U17 correlates with some of the boys older than 17?
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tolexander: only God knows when he's going to settle the rift and congenital misunderstanding between you and understanding.

How does the youngest set of U17 correlates with some of the boys older than 17?

Lmaooo its not "Congenital Misunderstanding", its just the deceitful nature in them. They do evil but try to justify/compare it with previous acts of evil. Go through all his posts its always: "Is GEJ STEALING AS MUCH AS PAST PRESIDENTS?". smh

Sick Fuhkahs!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by playmode(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
[size=20pt]I don't think i have ever hated any celebrity as much as i hate this boy.He is just so cocky i want to b**ch slap him all the way to Antarctica. Unlike him these boys have real talent and will go far.I don't blame him though ,i blame the dumb Nigerians who spend their money on the crap he sings[/size]
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by rabzy: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag: Lmaooooooo Hahahahaha You must think very highly of Nigeria for your brain to even conjure this up. Listen my friend: THE ONLY REASON TRUMP COULD EVEN ACCUSE OBAMA OF SUCH IS BECAUSE OBAMA'S FATHER IS AFRICAN!!! You know why? Because you guys are so unorganized you can't do something as easy as keeping written, registered, certifiable records of births, deaths and marriages! If Both of Obama's Parents were American that kinda accusation would've been the last thing on his mind. You know why? Because it would've been an impossible claim.

Now, you can go back to enjoying no electricity and bad roads and defending archaic practices.

What kind of utter rubbish is this. Was Obama born in Kenya, or since when has hawaii become part of Africa. Donald trump was challenging the authenticity of a document that was made in America, how does that concern his father and Africa, or was it his father that forged it in Hawaii because he knows he will become the president one day.
Your comment is absolutely repulsive.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by rabzy: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
For those who are saying these boys are not 17yrs just by looking at them, why dont you go to any public secondary schools in Ajegunle, Mushin, Osodi, Agege, Surulere and take pictures of boys in SS2 and SS3 class and compare with what these boys.

Or better still go to these football clubs that we/secondary school boys used to play in and see how they look like.
When you play football on dusty pitches under the hot sun on empty stomach, you will be shocked at how old you will look like after 2 years.

Even after it was said that they had done MRI tests and they are mostly in Academies, nay-sayers still keep nay-saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Rudisha, The Fastest Policeman On Earth / I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video / Unbelievable Lionel Messi Record - ESPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.