Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,858 members, 7,945,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Don't Say You Have'nt Heard - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Say You Have'nt Heard (1071 Views)

Most New Generation Churches Don't Say The Lord's Prayer / Procrastination Is A Thief Of Time. Don't Say Tomorrow. / Boko Haram Have'nt Done Anything Yet When Compared To 2 Samuel 24:1-17. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Say You Have'nt Heard by ejirocap: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Good day you all, am sure u all have heard this before one way or the other., But let's
not beat around the bush, let's face the truth
HELL IS REAL You all know that JESUS is coming soon but now that's not the issue,
let's face it it might take lots of years for that to happen and so u think "Hey am just 21,
16,24 or whatever age you are“ you might think I still got lot of years to live perhaps
when am 60 I will be dedicated. Am sure majority of us thought about that one way or
the other., truth be told u might not have that amount of time.
YES right now you might be a Christian but occasionally you still fall into sin perhaps
unknowingly it's time you set things straight before God. No one knows what tomorrow
might bring, or even today. You do hear this every day but it's the truth WHAT WILL YOU
GAIN IF YOU LIVE 80 SINFUL YEARS ON EARTH AND SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL? You
might read this and say bros NO TIME MAN MUST FLEX. But in all truth u right YES NO
TIME, BUT IS THAT FEW MINUTES OF FLEXING WORTH GOING TO HELL? my brother NO
TIME it's time we all wise up. No sin is too small or great.
There's a popular joke on NL END TIME THINGS., but in all fairness you don't know when the end will come.
I BESEECH you all reading this even though you a Christian or not, Born again or not pls
pray this prayer and rededicate your self to Christ.
Re: Don't Say You Have'nt Heard by ejirocap: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
LORD JESUS I THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME, THANK YOU COZ AM
STILL BREATHING, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, I WANT TO SURRENDER MY ALL TO
YOU PLS HAVE MERCY ON ME FOR ALL MY WRONGS, I WANT TO BE YOUR CHILD PLS
ACCEPT ME AND MAKE ME WHOLE, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Don't Say You Have'nt Heard by ejirocap: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Thank you for your time. smiley
Re: Don't Say You Have'nt Heard by qwerty007: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Again
Re: Don't Say You Have'nt Heard by ymdo(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Is this romantic?

Re: Don't Say You Have'nt Heard by wazobiaforu(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Some people are just daft,

Mind you stop treathning people with ** hell is real ** that does not make a Christ follower ,

Bounce back to religion section , alaseju
Re: Don't Say You Have'nt Heard by qwerty007: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
wazobia_for_u: Some people are just daft,

Mind you stop treathning people with ** hell is real ** that does not make a Christ follower ,

Bounce back to religion section , alaseju
I think there are a lot of ways in stating your point without insulting, it just highlighted u lack of respect., not everyone in this site is a kid u know

1 Like

Re: Don't Say You Have'nt Heard by wazobiaforu(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
qwerty007:
I think there are a lot of ways in stating your point without insulting, it just highlighted u lack of respect., not everyone in this site is a kid u know

Your comment show you are daft teacher , you can use age as I'd so we can know your shoe is older than you , gbeborum
Re: Don't Say You Have'nt Heard by qwerty007: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2013
wazobia_for_u:

Your comment show you are daft teacher , you can use age as I'd so we can know your shoe is older than you , gbeborum
I think there are other words in the dictionary than daft., go read one it's not expensive nowadays
Re: Don't Say You Have'nt Heard by wazobiaforu(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2013
qwerty007:
I think there are other words in the dictionary than daft., go read one it's not expensive nowadays

Have heard you , thanks

So how old are you ?

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Unity Of Body Of Christ. / Prophet Who Predicted Ebola Says The World Is Yet To See The Worst! / Wake Up!!, The Enemy Is Here: A Clarion Call To All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.