Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,591 members, 7,944,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (149976 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:46am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Ok grin
Na 'I', oooo
I don't know who we is cos my twinny no dey follow me come ooo
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:48am On Nov 14, 2013
@danny...I see u bro..flex
@ dat perv wey wan see backside, oya swerve!tongue
@scon-p go sleep
@ dat boy wey wan mingle....ur not single..stay faithful....
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 12:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Some guyz and wack lines sha
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:48am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Ya binocular eyes tongue
My eyes red wella,so it can't be used
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannyxy(m): 12:49am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene: @danny...I see u bro..flex
@ dat perv wey wan see backside, oya swerve!tongue
@scon-p go sleep
@ dat boy wey wan mingle....ur not single..stay faithful....
see yhu later man
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:50am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Na 'we', oooo
Ok
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:51am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
My eyes red wella,so it can't be used
U take weed ?

@danny...kk bro
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:53am On Nov 14, 2013
Am out....see y'all later...don't miss me much ni cool

#keep posting d pics...I'll b baq
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:53am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Ok
Mazi bee careful
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:54am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
U take weed ?

@danny...kk bro
Somethings related to it
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 12:55am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene: Am out....see y'all later...don't miss me much ni cool

#keep posting d pics...I'll b baq
Nyt nyt
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 12:59am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Nyt nyt
Yea...nyte huni
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 1:09am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Yea...nyte huni
Solomon abeg don't huni me
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:25am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Solomon abeg don't huni me
Lol, who b solomon, I never marry o...na joke ni,..na only u i know sha grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 1:29am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Lol, who b solomon, I never marry o...na joke ni,..na only u i know sha grin
I'm quoting this for ur wives to see
No food for u for a month
I huola tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 2:05am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
I'm quoting this for ur wives to see
No food for u for a month
I huola tongue
grin.....u are seriously sleeping on a bicycle tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by obayaya(m): 5:35am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Full time....

I graduated from the choba jungle not too Long ago.. make I follow you first
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by obayaya(m): 5:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne: Hey peeps
I'm new here

y you cover the Bobby na?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Savigne(f): 5:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Hey everyone,thanx for ur comments...Now I knw y my cousin practically sleeps here.

3 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 5:48am On Nov 14, 2013
I don read lik 5pages since I went to bed nd stil just onli one pic frm dat Savigne babe,,,all dis gurlz sef....

Oya am closing this Thread Todaygrin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 5:50am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne: Hey everyone,thanx for ur comments...Now I knw y my cousin practically sleeps here.

U look super cute in theresmiley..nice pic
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Savigne(f): 5:54am On Nov 14, 2013
cheesy
linpok:

U look super cute in theresmiley..nice pic
Thanx
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ebamma(m): 6:04am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne: cheesy
Thanx
your number please, my dad dangote said hi
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Lovexme(m): 6:04am On Nov 14, 2013
Teespice: Me

Tell me you're a Law chic cool
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Lovexme(m): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2013
I suppose the elders weren't mincing words when they said God made women to please the eyes and trouble the mind. cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Savigne(f): 6:41am On Nov 14, 2013
cry cry
ebamma: your number please, my dad dangote said hi
Oh for real?
Tell him my uncle Bill Gates,says its being a long time.I don't got a fone nw,my Dad Carlos Slim seized my fone:He doesn't fancy the idea of me using d diamond plated Iphone5 Uncle Bill got me
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Calypso1(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne: cry cry
Oh for real?
Tell him my uncle Bill Gates,says its being a long time.I don't got a fone nw,my Dad Carlos Slim seized my fone:He doesn't fancy the idea of me using d diamond plated Iphone5 Uncle Bill got me

oloshi...now you need him to buy the diamond coated iphone7 and tell your dad...YOU'VE GOT A BOYFRIEND
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by jackpot(f): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2013
wait ooo, did this thread really make all these 150+ pages in just 3 days? Blimey!!! cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Savigne(f): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Calypso1:

oloshi...now you need him to buy the diamond coated iphone7 and tell your dad...YOU'VE GOT A BOYFRIEND
Excuse me?
What dah fuq r u?....Like I said earlier on, I'm new here so pls buster watch ur mouth
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne: cheesy
Thanx

U welcomesmiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by walemust28(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne: Hey everyone,thanx for ur comments...Now I knw y my cousin practically sleeps here.
cutie am in love already, will u marry me
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 7:03am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne: cry cry
Oh for real?

#LMAO..see finishingrin,,,,u r weeqedlipsrsealedgrin,

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (197) (Reply)

Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.