Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:05 PM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (151011 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Savigne(f): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2013
walemust28: cutie am in love already, will u marry me
If your name's on Forbes list,why not?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 7:08am On Nov 14, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Babes, see as u broke to hearts in one night? Maka why kwanu? Oya, at least agree for that my nemesis so he sleeps well tonight.

Lol...
@all GM. smiley

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by walemust28(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne:
Awww.... Of course yes, just check after dangote
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2013
Feraz: where picture abi I miss am again? G. Night then..
smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Sreep tight dear
mazizi tonene:
Ayam seeing u o...anyways...sleep well..I'll soon come and join u in bed tongue

Lol smiley Gm
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Savigne(f): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2013
walemust28: Awww.... Of course yes, just check after dangote
Ok...I'll check datt
Is ur manshun bigger dan Yuzedo's own?
Nd I hope u don't move with those girls with creamy laps like he does?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2013
Mawin beauties

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2013
mazizi tonene:
grin.....u are seriously sleeping on a bicycle tongue
I actually slept on a palm tree tongue
Better luck nxt time
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

grin smiley Gm
Morning dear
Hope u slept peacefully?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 7:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne:
Ok...I'll check datt
But you said you're new? How did you know about Yuzedo?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dannylux: 7:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Good night undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2013
Dannylux: Good night undecided
*slaps his head off his neck* cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Who told u to moriify my comment
Na under bunk u go sreep ooo
odrinary ingrish u cannot spoke cry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Who told u to moriify my comment
Na under bunk u go sreep ooo
odrinary ingrish u cannot spoke cry gud mrn
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by adexsimply(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2013
scon-p:
odrinary ingrish u cannot spoke cry
Oddnari correkshun you cannot correckted embarassed embarassed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2013
scon-p:
odrinary ingrish u cannot spoke cry gud mrn
Morning dear
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply:
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, una need engrish teasher
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne: Hey everyone,thanx for ur comments...Now I knw y my cousin practically sleeps here.
and i hope u are also gonna sleep here. Nice pics Btw
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Teespice(f): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2013
Kslib: Came late and missed pics again!!!
sad sad

Teespice-- it'll be very unfair if i dont tell you how beautiful you look. Black is indeed more than beautiful!! Nice pic!!

Farano and Yemix(hope i spelt it well)---- You girls are so fine!! I liked it really!!

Thank you.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Teespice(f): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2013
Lovexme:

Tell me you're a Law chic cool

What do you think? wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by walemust28(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne:
Ok...I'll check datt
ehn! Creamy laps ke, it's u nd u alone ooo nd yes it's even a castle
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2013
Hwch.......came late....wants 2 post.....everyone's gone....tiL Next edition denb wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Teespice(f): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2013
wink
katch1: ..Sweetums smiley
wink
katch1: ..Sweetums smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply:
and ordinary korection you can't spell
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by walemust28(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2013
Harbosede02: Mawin beauties
morning dear, hope u dreamt of me sha
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Calypso1(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne:
Excuse me?
What dah fuq r u?....Like I said earlier on, I'm new here so pls buster watch ur mouth

Easy tigress,I'm also new here,so you don't have to be harsh...

Can I PM you?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2013
adexsimply: can't stop staring @ your pic embarassed
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2013
chycoroxie:
Morning dear
hope u slept well
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by walemust28(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: Hwch.......came late....wants 2 post.....everyone's gone....tiL Next edition denb wink
post it joor, we are still around
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by sconp: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: Hwch.......came late....wants 2 post.....everyone's gone....tiL Next edition denb wink
iffahear
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Calypso1(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2013
Savigne:

Mine is there...check the last year's list(year 2020)(vision 2020 from SCOAN grin )
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by chycoroxie(f): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2013
scon-p:
hope u slept well
I sure did sleep well
Hope u fell from ur bunk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (197) (Reply)

Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.