Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,842 members, 7,945,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (149989 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
deejay_harry1:

you look wonderful... smiley
daalu kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Kslib(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
xynerise: I blame Kslib for creating that Nairaland Documentary thread grin

He is the cause of what is happening now.

Pls ladies, upload your pics we wont laugh at your bicycle seat shape of head grin
lol!!!

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by CastingCrowns(f): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
thanks@all for the wonderful compliments.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Austinodark: So finally,I don see dis Idowougbo pics,ur name really fits ur pics
Thanks!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Nadia that ur waist na one in town.
tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: Now, this is Cathaliya a.k.a ..........

Low cut things.
Mtcheeeeeeeeew 3.8/10

3 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by dopeJemi: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2013

Low cut things.
uhmmm! Can u upload a clearer one

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I first go run some "real matters" grin

gbamest... grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2013

Low cut things.
So you be pikin sef?

You resemble Chika Ike. U fine sha cool
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
SugaryBelle: Mtcheeeewww... No wonder.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=kaeyame][/quote]HELL NO am not doing that but even if I am going to do that what the Bleep is ur business?is it ur picture am saving?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: ik na baga??!
As in, he knows the good things.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by UyiIredia(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Much talks, few pics. Nairaland babes are flops angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nonso23:
Finally!! Now I can rest ... Airtel go dey curse me for the rate at which i refresh this page in the last 5mins! Android nearly fall ma hand na so i carry my Nokia 2690 angry no time... and now i have testimonies to tell on sunday! grin
I af see and digest the beeurifuul pics of ID! Somebody praise the Lord for me! grin
Halleluyah!!! grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Iaz93: As in, he knows the good things.
conFam!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
seun u fit help ur guys , ask murkina, make she com upload ni?? grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by UyiIredia(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
And dem still dey here dey find pic. SMH.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Somebody tell me the page where Idowuogbo's pix is..... angry

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Kslib(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Daaaaaaammmnnn!!! How da hell did i miss such a thread? undecided embarassed

As for the ladies who were bold and confident enough to leave their pics, one word **muaah**

So so talk talk and no pics! undecided undecided. I was racing all the way from page one, afraid i might miss more pics--- guess i didnt miss much .. E pain sha cos i still missed some pics i would have loved to see!! angry sad

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
wazzar: Somebody tell me the page where Idowuogbo's pix is..... angry

Page 1 at www.nairaland.WENT angry

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
wazzar: Somebody tell me the page where Idowuogbo's pix is..... angry
Page 12
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hahahaha,page 83??una no dey rest??

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Thiannah(f): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
benkings: awwwwww!dentition on point!
thanks.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
ufotuko: HELL NO am not doing that but even if I am going to do that what the Bleep is ur business?is it ur picture am saving?

Strong words bro!

3 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
babe4chi: Idowu,u cute mehn!

At least,I saved it!!!! cheesy cheesy
My MB for refreshing no waste at all...
Lmao! Thanks mami kiss

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013

Low cut things.

So na the Cathaliya be this? undecided

But wait oo, You put oil for your camera lens? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dis same casting crowns gal was d gal dat was yabbed abt her looks on one thread that she had to deactivate her main handle. Nl guys shaaa. Smh.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by SugaryBelle(f): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Keep fooling yourself not me. You never hissed till she posted her pic while you hid your pic. Stop trying to act smart, you suck at that!!. At least she's bold enough to post hers... Keep hating
She is beautiful (just like everyone is)i can't deny that,but it just happens that she is always the first to call someone 'ugly' 'worwor' 'short' 'fat' etc and that to me is bad since we are not God the creator,and thats the reason i hissed not because of what you are saying.
ps;my pic have been on my profile when i desire,so don't give me that hiding ish and please stop cursing like an old woman.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by dopeJemi: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib: Daaaaaaammmnnn!!! How da hell did i miss such a thread? undecided embarassed

As for the ladies who were bold and confident enough to leave their pics, one word **muaah**

So so talk talk and no pics! undecided undecided. I was racing all the way from page one, afraid i might miss more pics--- guess i didnt miss much .. E pain sha cos i still missed some pics i would have loved to see!! angry sad
"Muaaah" is not a word
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
kaeyame:

Strong words bro!
That's my kaeyaaaaaaaame!!! kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Ichliebedich(f): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Page 1 at www.nairaland.WENT angry
lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (197) (Reply)

Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.