Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,842 members, 7,945,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (149988 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by WolseythaIII(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
wazzar: thought you'd say, ''thank you for taking care of urself for me' grin
Lool..yu sabi.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by dopeJemi: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kslib:
To me, a word is ---- More than one letter grouped together as one to form an identity !

My brother, "muaaaah" na word "meeew" sef na word!!
lol! Okay! smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: c loff..
cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: check moi out

No No NO....remove that pics abeg, you no fine at all......Just manage this [size=18pt]2.7/10[/size]

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Sugar belle, answer me o! Who is d she?

Forget about that babe,.....

You get instant!

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Omalicha is igbo

BTW, why did you change your siggy grin
cause it was too much jooR..

U want 'em to laugh @ me
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by drnairalov: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: omalicha

dnt let me E slap u Nadia..!!! yoruba i said. *angryface
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Adaeze003: Ba3 haf finish in my black burial! Bcoz of refreshing cry
Sorry, next tym use an opera and switch ur network to EDGE when it starts getting low below d half bar
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
clearer >;(
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Ichliebedich(f): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

No No NO....remove that pics abeg, you no fine at all......Just manage this [size=18pt]2.7/10[/size]
wicked!

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by dopeJemi: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
okay!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by GentleMimi: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
CastingCrowns: another
Striking nose,beautiful lips,fine eyes......the most important features on the feminine face.And u've got them all!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: cause it was too much jooR..

U want 'em to laugh @ me

And I kept mine shey? grin

Anyway, you've been pardoned

The thread sucks now though undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
speechless abi..

Is sh dat fine..tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
kaeyame:

Strong words bro!
Hmm...dah ya pix ehn......are u korean??
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
drnairalov:

dnt let me E slap u Nadia..!!! yoruba i said. *angryface
ndo
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes: No No NO....remove that pics abeg, you no fine at all......Just manage this [size=18pt]2.7/10[/size]

Haba!!!! Ll really luv to c wat u luk like undecided angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:
Errmmmm iya, u dey bleach tongue

the best way to know someone who bleaches is their knuckles/ phalanges...

ID, hope u remember your nail thread? It was obvious wink
Thank you! Also, that onila thread 'ladies should post there foot wears'. She uploaded her legs pics. She's definitely bleaching!

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

And I kept mine shey? grin

Anyway, you've been pardoned

The thread sucks now though undecided
we will resume later I think
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by pickabeau1: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

NO sir at the Bolded? I totally disagree, and why do you think the myriad of Nigerian Artists crave to have fair ladies in their videos? Literally speaking, Black ladies are so fine but not as much as the fair ladies,just a nuance difference sha

your opinion.. nothing like black beauts anyday...

Superb fresh skin, curves, every..

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by SugaryBelle(f): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

I never cussed you. Where did I cuss you?. I said you hissed, did I lie?. I said you are trying to act smart by making it seem your reason for hissing doesn't have to do with her pics. Did I lie?. No. So I didn't cuss.

As per the reason why you hissed, I now understand your grouse with her. It's alright. We good? wink
ya,issorait.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: nice hat

Always tell the truth and shame the devil
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ebamma(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
Hehehe
i see nothing sexy in this witch

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by homesteady(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
See how this thread just dey fly! Well I'm back now!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowu so u dey bleach? undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nadia_SA1: speechless abi..

Is sh dat fine..tongue

Very FUGLY somebody angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Lovexme(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

The exact reason most of the ladies wouldn't want to upload their respective pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by SugaryBelle(f): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

All these one wen you dey talk nor consign me!!! undecided

All we are saying»»»» Post ur Pics!!!! cheesy

not because you said so.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

your opinion.. nothing like black beauts anyday...

Superb fresh skin, curves, every..
correct guy!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
ikekings1: Thank you! Also, that onila thread 'ladies should post there foot wears'. She uploaded her legs pics. She's definitely bleaching!

LOL. Una don finish idowu.. Easy abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (197) (Reply)

Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.