Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,645 members, 7,944,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu (18633 Views)

Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) / Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by sharawwy(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2013
cashkid_is_back: rip to d dead..cry cry.xmas is around d corner n crime wil nw b at its peak
dats for sure
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Lilimax(f): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2013
Kei144: End-time tribulations will start in April 2014.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014

We haven't seen anything yet. One year from now, this country will be like hell. End time is a pay back time. Over the years, Nigerians have deliberately increased in wickedness. We will eat wickedness as the end time ensues. Igboland will be like the core of hell because of all the evil people have done for money.

Lk. 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

It is not easy to escape the hell that is coming upon us. Have you noticed that the drought predicted by United Nations (http://odili.net/news/source/2013/oct/8/817.html) is taking shape right now? Here in Awka, the last time it rained was towards the end of October. There will be great famine next year. Wicked people will kill many, just because of food.
And your 'evil' prophecies will not come to pass because of the few
righteous ones praying for this great country sad?.

God will surely heal our land Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by kennyogbes: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2013
Lazy fools who does not want to work, RIP
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by duerap: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2013
Barbaric!!!
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Kei144(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Lilimax:
And your 'evil' prophecies will not come to pass because of the few
righteous ones praying for this great country sad?.

God will surely heal our land Nigeria again.
Righteous ones praying for a country that is begging for judgment. I know that you are filled with fear; however, you need to convert that fear into fear of God. It is only fear of God that will save you. God will heal the world. I doubt if Nigeria will still be in existence when God finishes with the world. For those of you who wish that end time never comes, so that all the evil currently in the world will continue to grow, forever, the reality is that end time will start fully in April 2014. From April 2014, God will give the world about 7 years to practice the fullness of evil, after which He will establish righteousness on earth. All the evil men and women would have died by then.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by touchmeder: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2013
Very very very sad human life wasted like that for what? op please next time, WARN OF GRAPHIC PICTURE.
I was not expecting a picture of that nature when i clicked on this story.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Lilimax(f): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Kei144:
Righteous ones praying for a country that is begging for judgment. I know that you are filled with fear; however, you need to convert that fear into fear of God. It is only fear of God that will save you. God will heal the world. I doubt if Nigeria will still be in existence when God finishes with the world. For those of you who wish that end time never comes, so that all the evil currently in the world will continue to grow, forever, the reality is that end time will start fully in April 2014. From April 2014, God will give the world about 7 years to practice the fullness of evil, after which He will establish righteousness on earth. All the evil men and women would have died by then.
Let's not derail this thread undecided?
I wish we are in the religion section....
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Manred0(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2013
This people again angry
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Jman06(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Why is my beloved state in the news for the wrong reasons lately?OMG!my heart bleeds for these hard working men who had to fall from the criminals' bullets.May their souls RIP and may their killers never know peace.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by playpaz: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2013
RIP to the dead. I MUST SAY THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING SO HARD TO PAINT
ENUGU STATE BLACK, JUST TO SCARE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THE NEW COMMISSIONED
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

God IS Watching.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2013
one.east1:

You are living in denial!

all the cities has nite areas and non nite areas. The population of Anambra is thrice that of enugu state, why is that? Does it not show you that more people are trooping to Anambra than they do to enugu? Largely due to insecurity in enugu.

The clear fact is that enugu is such an insecure place no wonder there is no private establishments to create the needed employment. This has turned enugu into killing field and arm robbers capitals. we are not talking about the menace of cultists in enugu.

The people that did this survey are not dunces:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/147014-enugu-crime-capital-nigeria-survey.html

Guy why you dey fall your hand? I am sure you don't even know when you embarrass yourself. Because something is printed on paper( be it any of the Holy Book) does not make it right. I am sure you are a student; what smart students do when they get stats or reports like that is to first look for the criteria and if possible the data used for such analysis, before quoting such. Not just looking at that but ensure that the analysis is flawless. But anyway I can understand the background of an average naija student like you.

Back to topic, quite unfortunate RIP to the death. As per the state of insecurity, I can't single out any state since according to our constitution we have a central security body run by the federal government and judging by their performance from time immemorial, there is no "safe" as in "safe" state in Nigeria. As long as security still lies entirely in the hands of Nigerian Police, I find it difficult to buy the argument that they are probably doing a good job in one state and not living up to the bill in the other states. I personally will start judging the security situation in each state independently if and only if when they allow state police only then can they have independent appraisal until then, Nigeria is just an unsafe place (it breaks my heart to say that)
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by cheche98(f): 11:40am On Nov 12, 2013
cupid4ig: This is just wickedness. Why don't they take the money and the recharge cards and let him live? Who do they gain by killing nhim? May his spirit continue to torment them till they are caught and kill one after another. Amen
.the man refused to give them the money even when he was asked to stop. The robbers followed him to mbanugo and they shot him. it was sad!
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by cheche98(f): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2013
woodcook:

Guy why you dey fall your hand? I am sure you don't even know when you embarrass yourself. Because something is printed on paper( be it any of the Holy Book) does not make it right. I am sure you are a student; what smart students do when they get stats or reports like that is to first look for the criteria and if possible the data used for such analysis, before quoting such. Not just looking at that but ensure that the analysis is flawless. But anyway I can understand the background of an average naija student like you.

Back to topic, quite unfortunate RIP to the death. As per the state of insecurity, I can't single out any state since according to our constitution we have a central security body run by the federal government and judging by their performance from time immemorial, there is no "safe" as in "safe" state in Nigeria. As long as security still lies entirely in the hands of Nigerian Police, I find it difficult to buy the argument that they are probably doing a good job in one state and not living up to the bill in the other states. I personally will start judging the security situation in each state independently if and only if when they allow state police only then can they have independent appraisal until then, Nigeria is just an unsafe place (it breaks my heart to say that)
there were two police barracks close to the scene. Police Detective college was in fact closer to the crime scene buh the police men did not act on time. Many of them ran away
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
cheche98: there were two police barracks close to the scene. Police Detective college was in fact closer to the crime scene buh the police men did not act on time. Many of them ran away

My dear it boils down to my point, as long as security is entirely in the hands of the Nigerian police I can only ascertain their competency on a national scale.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Sheggy13(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
ceeceeco: tribalism..Oluwaseun osewa.

Dear lives have been lost but the other thing you can think of is scream tribalism at Seun. Even after making your Igbo brothers moderators of the most important sections of this forum, all you can do is accuse him of tribalism cos you were only disappointed it wasnt Ekiti or Osun you saw when you clicked on the link.I know that must have given such joy so as to spew your usual bigoted rants. Would you swear that you havent read any negative news from the SW on the front page since you joined nl?.Nigeria is entirely unsafe and insecure but you and I know some places are worse than others. Just because you happen to be from the place where such news were reported shouldn't make you start playing the victim. Some of your sincere Igbo brothers have attested to the insecurity issues in these places and we should all come out to condemn these evil acts regardless of where they happened cos it affects us all.Lives of innocent Nigerians are involved. Please let's stop living in denial and playing the hated ones and victim song always.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Sheggy13(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
LBT: yeye de worry you dis igbo boy! Didn't you read about alaba incident? People like you are the ones that instigate trouble.

Don't mind him..Even denying the obvious when news of the Alaba incident was on the front page last week and I even made a comment about being at the market for unlocking a phone on the said day. He's only angry he didn't see a sentence like "One Kunle Alabi or Segun Yusuf was reported as a suspect in the robbery incident at Alaba",as part of the report lol.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Sheggy13(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
swedbase:

what about this

When she started shouting, I got hold of her neck and nose and pressed them till she died...

A 26-year-old man, Rafiu Idowu, is being detained by the Osun State Police Command for allegedly killing his 10-year-old cousin, Tawa Bilawu, after he allegedly raped her.
Idowu who confessed to have committed the offence, said the victim lured him into raping her when she paid a visit to him at his family residence at Ile-Ogbo in Ayedire Local Government Area of the state.
The Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, for the state Police Command, Mrs Folashade Odoro, said the suspect, who is currently in Police custody, was arrested by a team of detectives from the State Criminal Investigations Department, SCID, led by the Assistant Commissioner of Police, Mr Mohammed Jimoh.
According to the PPRO, the suspect who recently returned to the state from Lagos also smokes indian hemp.
The police claimed the suspect admitted that the deceased was his relative who pays him regular visit at his residence, adding that the late Bilawu was known to every member of his family.
The suspect said: “Tawa Bilawu met me at the passage of my house when she came to visit me on that fateful day. I asked her where she was going and she said somebody sent her somewhere but she decided to check on me.
“Bilawu later dragged me into my room where she removed my trousers and both of us went on bed. Then, Bilawu put my penis into her private part and started shouting. I then asked her the reason for the alarm.
“The alarm raised by Bilawu was after two minutes of sexual intercourse between us. When she started shouting, I got hold of her neck and nose and pressed them till she died.”
He admitted that the late Bilawu never had intercourse with him prior to the one that led to her death.
The state Commissioner of Police, Mrs Dorothy Gimba, has however directed that the case be investigated and the suspect arraigned.

VANGUARD

You shouldn't stop there. You can take it upon your yourself to visit all SW states and uncover and document every single crime in those places so you make a comprehensive thread here on nl to relay your findings. I'm sure you'll be better applauded that way and given an heroine status by your bigoted kins for defending your great tribe. You and your likes turn everything on nl into Igbo vs Yoruba war when we should instead be sober as the lives of innocent Nigerians were taken in cold blood by these unscrupulous and heartless elements-our common enemies.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Chinnwa: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
RIP to d dead
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by westbuoi(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=R2bees][/quote]
this is the kind of things u get when some lads are so jobless..turning the mourning of four families into a joke section and some morons r liking the senseless joke.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Asabeq(f): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2013
An Igbo man must have dealt with this boy hence his Internet hatred for them grin grin
He has over 5 monikers becos of Igbo people lol
Mennn I love yoruba pple,they know how to fight
*on internet* tongue
For all we know,the high way robbers are mostly yorubas,my brother who is a soldier even said so!

odua boy: Enugu is living up to it's tag as the "crime capital" of nigeria
R.i.p to the dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim / Lady Patiently Listens To Edo One-Chance Operators Discuss The Sale Of Diamond / Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.