Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,566 members, 7,929,811 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? (21801 Views)

What Are The 5 Hottest Songs On Your Playlist? / What Songs Make You Cry?! / What Songs Are You Really Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Dannylux: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ada Ada cry
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by BE811APP: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
The Main thng about the Wedding is to make sure u all live in Peace, Harmony and Understanding...
All dis Songs wunt come up wen punches and Slaps come on...

2 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Ammanda(f): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
'Limpopo' of course

Babe give 2me o yea
I want 2 be ur maga 2night

Oya limpopo
Make u follow me go limpopo
Eh eh 2night
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by oyedun82(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
odun4love: Yemi my lover....
why na?
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Rejoice5000(f): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
costandi: *In frank Edwards Voice* I no be boyfriend again ooo tongue
Nobi small.now na husband.i like that
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by omiobo: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ukwu by Timaya
Free Madness by Terry G
Dadubule by Damoche
Drop ur pant by wizkid
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
P square I love you
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Elewe ukwu by tj that'll be my first dance music
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Fadelex(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
this post may be hidden
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by lamex20(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
mine is clever j titled Sweet home
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
Fadelex:
beautiful in my eyes is by Joshua kadison
I know, I meant Elton John's Cover,much better than Kadison's original
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by madnesscom(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
RUN MAD - terryG

FREE MADNESS - terryG
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by sarutobie(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ada Ada by flavour
Oruka by sunny neji
You and I by onyeka owenu(especially the line that said "falling in love asogbue'm o")
Oloo mi by Tosin martins
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by YOMITEWIN(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
The best song of the year so far for wedding playlist Tiwa savage ft leo wonder IFE WA gbona
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by chygoz3(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dancing away with my heart by Lady Antebellum
A thousand years by Christina Perri
The lady in my life by Michael Jackson
Latin quarter by Marc Anthony
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nastydroid(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nastydroid(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
skelewu
surulere
jaiye-jaiye
kokoro ife
va va voom
pull over
rotate
stewpid love
......with these songs in your wedding playlist there won't be any dulling moment
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
akpako master Terry G
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by laeffizy(f): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Big.game:
Alingo? bum bum? limpopo? all this one na wedding song?
What happened to oruka by sunny neji and other nice wedding songs? well different strokes for different folks
If i ever get married the theme song would be Vanilla twilight and while my bride walks down the aisle, bruno mars would be singing "just the way you are" accompanied by the sweet melody of a piano, When its time to hit the dance floor, Mj's song "wanna be starting something" and other cool songs from the 80's both naija and foreign would be played. i just pray i find the right Woman
Start by making yourself the right man, so the right woman will find u. Being a good girls sucks btw. Been there, done that #sigh#
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Jasper32(m): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2013
#1 Ada ada by Flavour
#2 Man of the year by Phyno
#3 Kush music by Phyno
#4 Papawa by Zoro
#5 042 by Zoro
#6 Durusoke by Olamide
#7 Top of your matter by Wizkid
#8 Kedu ncha bu omo by Veecko kingz ft Phyno
#9 Oyi na atu n'awka by Mr Flexy
#10 Skelewu or Gobe by Davido

Play this on your wedding day see guys tropping in to your house for your weddings remix and refix the next day.
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by IAMBREEZY: 12:10am On Nov 14, 2013
Flavour-ada ada
tiwa savage-eminado
i guess that's all and some of my american fave.
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Atoato(m): 12:23am On Nov 14, 2013
You seem to be a Handel fan...Pls can you help me with those songs? bartnble@yahoo.com [quote
author=destino24]The arrival of the queen by handel, water music by
handel, beethoven's 1st - 9th symphonies (the 5th will be played 2
times). The 4 coronation anthems by handel among other pieces. All to be
played in background.[/quote]
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Gelco(f): 12:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Ife wa gbon by Tiwa Savage. I love that song!
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by olorunthobby(f): 12:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Terry g-sangalow
Terry g-nuwenuwe
Terry g-free madness
Terry g...infact all terry g song!!!!!!
grin
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by destino24(m): 12:48am On Nov 14, 2013
Atoato: You seem to be a Handel fan...Pls can you help me with those songs? bartnble@yahoo.com

I have a terrible internet connection, i wont be able to upload those files. But you can get them at youtube, that's where i get all the classical musics i listen to
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by airmark(m): 1:04am On Nov 14, 2013
odun4love: Yemi my lover....

sarcasm?
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by obowunmi(m): 1:17am On Nov 14, 2013
I won't let go by James Morrison
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 14, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 1:41am On Nov 14, 2013
TochiPhotos: I'll def add Wedding day by 9ice.
but dat song is old na
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 1:45am On Nov 14, 2013
olorunthobby: Terry g-sangalow
Terry g-nuwenuwe
Terry g-free madness
Terry g...infact all terry g song!!!!!!
grin
and watch the wedding turn to a faqkin fiasco lol
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 1:46am On Nov 14, 2013
Dannylux: Ada Ada cry
epic
Re: What Songs Would You Add To The Playlist For A Nigerian Wedding? by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 1:51am On Nov 14, 2013
reminds me of my aunts wedding bck in 2005...remember dis popular sunny Neji's love song waz on repeat but i cnt remember d title of d song...cn anyone help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Music: Wizkid Ft Chris Brown, T.I, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne – Calling You Remix / 2019: Your Best Local And International Artistes/Songs? / Top Most Listened Radio Station In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.