Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,868 members, 7,942,166 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! (1112 Views)

How To Create Hotel Website With Wordpress / How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by 1stargeneral: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Let me show you how To Build a Website With WordPress...Fast!

"Easily Build a Professional Website In 15 Minutes Using Our Simple Step-By-Step Guide"

Do you need a simple training guide? This guide is simple.
Are you short on time? This book is fast paced and easy to read!
Do you learn better with pictures? This book is FULL of pictures.

Invest a few Naira in this easy-to-read eBook now with complete illustration guide as the training progresses

Do you need help with WordPress and an easy step-by-step guide? This book will help you build a website fast.

I'll teach you how to use WordPress to create potent money making websites that will boost your business fast!

Once you know the secrets, you'll laugh at how easy this is. This eBook is filled with screenshot images showing you exactly how you run the administration area of your website.

I'll Show You:

- How to pick the best domain names.
- How to pick the best hosting package. (#1 Source Recommended per WordPress.org)
- How to pick and install the BEST Wordpress Plugins.(Updated)
- Where to get amazing Wordpress Themes.
- How to easily customize your pages and create submenus. (Updated)
- How to customize your sidebar.
- How and where to get customand Twitter widgets for your website.
- How to effectively set up the recommended plugins. (Updated)
- How to write effective blog post/articles.
- How to upload pictures. (Updated)
- How to easily embed videos from YouTube.
- How to get blog comments. (Updated)
- How to manage blog comments. (Updated)
- How to get found on the FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE! ($497.99 Value)

I'll Also Give You Simple Resources So You Can:

- Sell products online.(Updated Resources)
- Create an email list.
- Create squeeze pages to capture names and emails.
- Create membership websites. (Updated FREE Resource!)
- Create videos and slide shows for your website...plus a lot more.

This book is designed for complete beginners!
You will save countless hours and frustration by purchasing this book.
Follow this step-by-step guide, and your website will go live within 15 minutes.

If you're new to using WordPress, this is the only book you need.

With only N5,000, you will get hold of this amazing instructional ebook and begin creating any kind of website of your choice.

For more information, Please call 08166234713 or 08088883045
Re: Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by lekejob(m): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
I thought its free
Re: Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by Nastydroid(m): 2:16am On Nov 12, 2013
them don come again..you don spend your $400 finish or is your website no longer showing on google first page?
Re: Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by Nutase: 4:32am On Nov 12, 2013
With Google its free.
There's one website were u get all the tutorials for free. I designed my first WordPress site for free and it was superb.
I'll post the website once I can find it.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by 1stargeneral: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Its a free world. Its a matter of choice. You might decide to go for the free content or paid content but the truth still remains that it will take so much time to get a grip on a knowledge compared with when someone puts you through.

Nastydroid: them don come again..you don spend your $400 finish or is your website no longer showing on google first page?

Your sacasicm, quite interesting. If you already knew about why don't let others learn? Raising a false alarm to deter the ones who really want to learn.

Nutase: With Google its free.
There's one website were u get all the tutorials for free. I designed my first WordPress site for free and it was superb.
I'll post the website once I can find it.

Maybe you should do that for them. Like i said, its a free world.

In addition, I also render one on one training to this effect. I am currently in Akure. If you are interested, please give me a call.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 13, 2013
Good morning all. One-on-One training is open and available to all. Please call to be trained.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by GraphicsPlus(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
If you need this ebook: 'How To Build a Website With Wordpress...Fast' and another ebook, '100 Wordpress Tips', then send me email on: plus.graphicsplus@gmail.com let me tell you how to get the ebooks.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
GraphicsPlus: If you need this ebook: 'How To Build a Website With Wordpress...Fast' and another ebook, '100 Wordpress Tips', then send me email on: plus.graphicsplus@gmail.com let me tell you how to get the ebooks.

Not bad at all. I think they should also need an instructor too. This will make learning a lot easier and questions answered quicker.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by yilia: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Awesome, I like wordpress, too.
And the it is the best tool I love to make website.
there are plenty of free wordpress themes and plugins for you to choose and make the site to be what you wish it to be.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by maekhel(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2013
You can learn hw to create a site with wordpress for free. There are lot of sites dat has free tutorials on hw 2 create site with wordpreess Eg www.tutorialslodge.com
Re: Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by Jayclinics(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
5,000 naira...
mehn...u are joking
Re: Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2013

I don't use WordPress, not because I don't like it, it's just that I feel there's something beautiful, almost spiritual, in writing your site from scratch. For me, nothing beats the feeling of firing up gedit or SublimeText and typing that very first <!DOCTYPE html>

(1) (Reply)

Verifying Google Adsense At Payment Threshold Level / Bulk Sms Services-unlimited License, Website Etc / How Do I Display Adsense Ads On Opera Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.