Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? (3293 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by roaringlamb01(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
nicky4lif: This november makes it a year(that's when he opned up ooo,that he is praying nd needed space)even though I lost him long before then.its over a year now nd I still love him,I didn't go abt it any how......;ust cried....took pill to sleep....called endlessly...nd prayed like over a year for him to come back but all didn't work nd I'm still loving him so I told him we shld be frnds,maybe that will lake me not to miss him much.

Hi, how did you lose him long before then? N what do you really love about him? Why? (where you guys intimate?)
Have met anyone new? N how was ur reaction to dt?
Sorry abt the questions... Just need to understand somethings. Would have pinged or mailed you instead.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Chinyeresandra(f): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
I dont let my feelings get 2 deep cos,I cant shout.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by kel4soft: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
It took me eternity in my own case.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Unluvable(f): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
1 month before the break up, point is i get over you before breaking up.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Unluvable*:
1 month before the break up, point is i get over you before breaking up.
Oh really? I want to meet the person behind this moniker.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Unluvable(f): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
Handsomeemmy:
Oh really? I want to meet the person behind this moniker.

why would you want to do that? i'm not a nice person embarassed sad
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Unluvable*:

why would you want to do that? i'm not a nice person embarassed sad

Hahah... Nice or not, does it really matter? I truly want to meet this lady, i know no matter how un-nice she sees or make herself, she will not call for my arrest for wanting to meet her. smiley smiley
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Unluvable(f): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Hahah... Nice or not, does it really matter? I truly want to meet this lady, i know no matter how un-nice she sees or make herself, she will not call for my arrest for wanting to meet her. smiley smiley
lmao @ arrest!! how can that happen?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Got over him months before i ended it. So it didnt hurt at all. I'm not mean.
.its the best decision when u have a 7 star liar,cheat,slut,theif and so many unmentionables. So long motherfu.cka
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Excelboi(m): 12:52am On Nov 18, 2013
Took me many months.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by 190: 1:49am On Nov 18, 2013
bout a year and half grin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Adex097: 2:31am On Nov 18, 2013
olumaxi: Dont knw ao to ansa ur question..though av gat exes,bur av neva been heartbroken..so,dia's nofin lyk gettin ova
oh I see...you're an heart breaker. wink
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 18, 2013
This's what kinda scares me from r/ships. Getting over someone can be hard. It's been 2 and a half months since I broke up with my ex. I still miss him sometimes, tbh. He was a good guy and a complete gentleman (treated me so sweetly, accepted my no-sex before marriage stance and never tried to pressure me into anything; he said he would wait, whenever we went out he always opened the doors for me, he was never disrespectful in any way, always planned fun outings for us, even wanted me to meet his mom when she came to visit him). He was also very accepting, I felt like I could be myself around him; I never wore makeup around him at all. The first day he asked me out, I had no makeup on. But I had three very, very important reasons for breaking up with him. Too long to go into. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find anyone who's as kind, caring, respectful like him again! Before I met him, I didn't think I would ever find anyone like him and he just came out of nowhere. He was my first bf too and I learned a lot from the r/ship. cry cry cry

Do not quote angry angry angry, I'm going to delete this later.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nosu(m): 4:58am On Nov 18, 2013
Neva been heartbroken, I told God early in life that the 1st person I start a relationship wit is the one I intend to marry.
We hv been together for like 6 years now. Never been intimate and neva cheated on each other( I no someone out there don't believe but that doesn't change anything. They are still people living right under the sun).
Having gone thru this trend, the statistics is showing again that most ladies love deeply and geniuely than guys.

Ladies: a guy that sleeps wit u b4 marriage can hardly be faithful to u b4 and in marriage
A guy dat doesn't regard God, can't regard u

I hope u guys hv learnt from the past. I hate people that play with the heart of others. Neva say a thing u don't mean

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nosu(m): 5:02am On Nov 18, 2013
@yield if ur reasons are good enough , let him go u will find someone beta.
There are still a lot of wonderful people around. I hv a lot of friends that are good. So pls don't fall into the trap of deception that there are no good guys out there.
Like will always attract like
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2013
Unluvable*:

lmao @ arrest!! how can that happen?

lol, i really don't know ,but that is the highest thing that can happen.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2013
Nosu: Neva been heartbroken, I told God early in life that the 1st person I start a relationship wit is the one I intend to marry.
We hv been together for like 6 years now. Never been intimate and neva cheated on each other( I no someone out there don't believe but that doesn't change anything. They are still people living right under the sun).
Having gone thru this trend, the statistics is showing again that most ladies love deeply and geniuely than guys.

Ladies: a guy that sleeps wit u b4 marriage can hardly be faithful to u b4 and in marriage
A guy dat doesn't regard God, can't regard u

I hope u guys hv learnt from the past. I hate people that play with the heart of others. Neva say a thing u don't mean

Wonderful!

@ yeild, maybe with time, you will get over him.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Danhumprey: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2013
Nosu: @yield if ur reasons are good enough , let him go u will find someone beta.
There are still a lot of wonderful people around. I hv a lot of friends that are good. So pls don't fall into the trap of deception that there are no good guys out there.
Like will always attract like
Thank you, Nosu. I hope so.
-@bolded: yes, they are.
-Best wishes to you and your lady, btw.
-You two are going strong (6 yrs, wow), keep it up.

Handsomeemmy:

@ yeild, maybe with time, you will get over him.
Yep, I know I will, completely. We parted on good terms and agreed we would be friends. We met up 3 weeks ago to talk. Before then, we hadn't seen each other for a lil' over two months. He's moving to another city next month for work and I'll never see him again. I play my guitar and draw a lot to keep my mind busy. Shifting your attention to other things or hobbies helps.

Danhumprey: Sorry. I can't help but quote. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

What led to the break up? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Can't you follow instructions? tongue

If you unquote, I will tell you everything. smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Danhumprey: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2013
Yield:
Thank you, Nosu. I hope so.
-@bolded: yes, they are.
-Best wishes to you and your lady, btw.
-You two are going strong (6 yrs, wow), keep it up.

Yep, I know I will, completely. We parted on good terms and agreed we would be friends. We met up 3 weeks ago to talk. Before then, we hadn't seen each other for a lil' over two months. He's moving to another city next month for work and I'll never see him again. I play my guitar and draw a lot to keep my mind busy. Shifting your attention to other things or hobbies helps.

Can't you follow instructions? tongue

If you unquote, I will tell you everything
. smiley smiley smiley

Okay. I just modified it. Keep your promise and tell me. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Unluvable(f): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

lol, i really don't know ,but that is the highest thing that can happen.

I'm not that kind of bad wink. where's your answer to the topic?
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Unluvable*:

I'm not that kind of bad wink. where's your answer to the topic?

I know you are nice and not in anyway bad.

My answer? I asked the question na.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Unluvable(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

I know you are nice and not in anyway bad.

My answer? I asked the question na.

Please answer naaaa
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Unluvable*:

Please answer naaaa

Technically, i don't have an EX... That is just the truth.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by olumaxi(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
Adex097:
oh I see...you're an heart breaker. wink
not realy..u knw nofin just hapuns,it would av bin givin u d signal..dats y am alwaz ahead of them
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
olumaxi: not realy..u knw nofin just hapuns,it would av bin givin u d signal..dats y am alwaz ahead of them

signal sighter. cheesy
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by olumaxi(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

signal sighter. cheesy
lol..wink
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by 190: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Wait wait

is that yield giving relationship advices to people

someone thats never been in a relationship before advicing people

lmbo this life funny sha grin
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
190. I have. smiley smiley
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by 190: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
^since wen

has he had s-e-x with you undecided
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
190, do you have comprehension problems or are you just choosing to ignore my initial post? smiley. There was no sex. He was a total gentleman; never pressured me, respected my choice. We kissed, cuddled and held hands, that was it. There was no sex or any other forms of s'exual activity. Before he even kissed me for the first time (my first kiss), he asked. Asked me the second time too. I had to tell him it was okay, that he didn't always have to ask before kissing me, lol. Now, how many men out there will do that? He was Nigerian too! For anyone who thinks there aren't any good [Nigerian] men out there, they do exist; they're just scarce & hard to find. I'm using my phone to type right now, pls pardon any mistakes.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Get Over An Ex? by tyboy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=nicky4lif]This november makes it a year(that's when he opned up ooo,that he is praying nd needed space)even though I lost him long before then.its over a year now nd I still love him,I didn't go abt it any how......;ust cried....took pill to sleep....called endlessly...nd prayed like over a year for him to come back but all didn't work nd I'm still loving him so I told him we shld be frnds,maybe that will lake me not to miss him much. YOU ALONE HaVE SAID SOMETHING MEANING FUL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About What Attracts Women.... / Why Do We Kiss?(5 Things You Didnt Know About Kissing) / 11 Different Pet Names You Can Call Your Spouse/ Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.